Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Cysts Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Orange Tree - Aesthetic & Hair Restoration CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Good doctor...zero waiting time at clinic...very pleasant experience
Sir I have no beard at full face but only on chin and my moustaches will grow very slowly sir please prescribe me some tablets ya treatment for moustaches and beard bcs sir I like beard and moustaches very much.
I am 24 female unmarried ,working women. My hair becoming thin and curly getting so much of hair fall and dandruff. I am using nyle shampoo and parachute coconut hair oil. Weekly 3 times head wash and applying oil overnight only.
The main causes of hair falling in younger age are- chronic diseases, improper way of having diet, excessive burden on the mind, severe fever, hormones disorders or hereditary hair fall.
Homoeopathic medicines in hair problems
1. Selenium:- cold natured patient suffers from hair fall of eyebrows, moustache and genitals
2. Fluoric acid:- the hot natured patient suffers from hairs fall.
3. Acid phos:- provides relief if the patient suffers from grey hair in early age or hair fall due to worry.
4. Mezereum:- if symptoms like- dandruff in the head, hair dryness, layers on the skull like chalk, constant itching in the head, etc.
5. Nitric acid:- the patient suffers from purulent pimples in the head with hairs fall due to which, he is not able to touch his head by his hands.
6. Kali-carb:- in the conditions of hair fall with dryness in the head. All hair problems end by taking this medicine.
7. Syphilinum:- hairs fall stops within few days if correct potency is taken.
8. Antherum:- if the patient suffers from hairs falling of beard
9. Lycopodium:- lycopodium is considered as very effective medicine if any one suffers from hairs fall; grey hair.
10. Thuja:- if the patient suffers from hair fall due to dryness in the head and scabby dandruff, using the mother tincture of thuja is very beneficial.
11. Ustilago:- if the patient suffers from following symptoms like- hairs falling in early age and stop growing of hairs again after falling once, etc,
12. Phosphorus and calcarea phos:- in symptoms like- hairs falling in bunches as one bunch of hair falls from one portion of the head and after that another bunch of hair falls again, etc.
13. Natrum muriaticum & sepia:- if a woman suffers from hairs falling during her pregnancy.
14. Arsenic:- if the patient’s hair falls due to weak hair root and he suffers from head dryness, skin dryness, etc,
Homoeopathic treatment cures hairfall completely if correct potency is choosen. No side effects.
I am facing problem of dandruff and hairs falling last 1-1.5 years. I have used oil n shampoos also but I didn't get positive results Pls suggest me.
I masturbate everyday, have hair fall, pimples and lots of hairs on body, premature ejaculation and body weakness, what should be done?
I am 18 years old And m suffering from heavy hair fall from 1 Year My half of the hairs has gone I used homeopathic medicines shampoo oil home remedies ayurvedic vaidyanath also but no one can stop my hair fall.
Hello doctors. Mere husband ki age 36 hai uske sir ke Bal bahut hi kamzoor gokar jhardhgaye yani ke hair loss problem pochai ka jo hisa hai vaha par ziyada bal hain please doctor in he my kounse food khalan aur kounse treatment Karna please tell me it's reqvest.
Hi Doctors, I had been taking Dr. Reckeweg' Silicea 12x for 2 - 3 months and now has been taking Adven Folli Plus for 1 month as I have been suffering from premature greying of hair and beard. I haven't seen any improvement in my grey hair and beard. Although while taking Silicea, I felt improvement on my stomach as I have been a constipated person (moderately) for around 5 years. Can you kindly guide me. I am 29 years old unmarried guy having 30-40% grey beard with grey hair also. Kind Regards.
Hey doctors .i m 21 years oil recently maine apna vitamin d3 ka check karaya. I have only 6 ng d3. I have allot of hair loss. I also have joint problem. My backbone starts bending. My pelvic joint don't show to much movement. All the joints become stiff .even the fingers are also stiff. My weight is gaining day by day. I am of 68 kg n 4 foot 7 inch in height. Suggest me .tht how can I make my rest of life better. Plzz doctors.
I am 26 year girl, but my hair is very less even my scalp is visible, please provide some home remedies for it.
Hair fall from five years. I masturbate weekly thrice. But my friends told that masturbating results in hair loss.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from hair fall from 1 year now half of my hairs are gone .i used homeopathic medicine shampoo oil. But it is not effective I also used home remedies but nothing can help me.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness. Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
- Natural growth after surgery: The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
- Uniform distribution of hair follicles: Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage of bald areas
- Easy procedure and no side effects: The operation is done under local anaesthesia . You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effects of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
- One time procedure : Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once the hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. .Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Receding hairlines is a typical worry for both men and women. Since it influences appearance, it is a sensitive theme for most individuals. There is a whole host of hair care products available in the market right from shampoos, oils to creams which to some extent may have a positive effect on your hairline. Apart from this it is important to have the right type of foods that gives the much needed care and support to the hair. Some of these nourishments won't just avoid hair fall in addition they enhance the nature of your hair and general wellbeing.
With every one of the brands offering amla hair care products, the significance of vitamin c for hair is self-evident. Vitamin c is in charge of delivering collagen that keeps the hair tissues together. Inadequacy of vitamin c can bring about split ends of broken hair strands, fragile hair that breaks quite easily. Next time you shop organic products, recollect to pick citrus natural products like orange, amla, strawberries, kiwi and grapefruit.
Oats contain a large number of essential vitamins and minerals that are required by the body and specifically for hair. Having oats for breakfast is the ideal approach to guarantee a solid breakfast and provides a lot of nourishment for your hair. Oats alongside honey can likewise be utilized as a conditioner for hair.
Another nourishing factor for hair is eggs, they contain key nutrients like vitamin b complex, omega 3 unsaturated fats, zinc and iron. They provide the strengthening factor to the hair and breakage of hair is minimized. Eggs likewise contain biotin which is another essential supplement required for hair development. Applying egg alongside curd on the hair acts as an amazing protein pack for the hair.
Notwithstanding being useful for your eyes, carrot is extremely valuable for the scalp as well. Carrots enhances blood flow to the head consequently prevents hair fall and damage, improves the growth rate of the hair. They can be included in your meal as salads or for that matter drink a glass of carrot juice or just have a raw one as you please.
Seeds like sesame, pumpkin, chia, flax, and sunflower contain l-lysine which is an amino acid promoter general well beingof hair. Since these seeds contain high measure of calories, ensure you eat in measured quantities.
6. Lean protein
The body replaces normal hair loss with growth of new hair. Protein is the building block for growth and chicken is a rich source of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is recommended. Vegetarians can substitute chicken with chickpea, quinoa or lentils.
The human body has the capacity to replace normal hair loss with growth of new hair strands. Protein is the base for hair growth and chicken is a rich soruce of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is prescribed. Vegans can substitute chicken with lentils, chickpea, and quinoa.
Walnuts are incredible for the hair containing vitamin b, iron, protein, zinc and loads of omega 3 unsaturated fat. Aside from walnuts, almonds and cashews additionally avert hair-fall and advance hair generation. Eating a modest quantity of nuts every day ought to be sufficient for normal hair growth.
Eating these nourishments is the ideal approach for your hair as well as they help general wellbeing of your body. Incorporate these simple changes to your eating regimen and get that lustrous hair that you have been yearning for. As you invest in a host of insurance products so is the case for investing in general well being of your health in order lead a happy life. Stay healthy, stay happy, stay hydrated!