Salicylic Peel Treatment
Prp Hair Transplant
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Submit a review for Orange Tree - Aesthetic & Hair Restoration CentreYour feedback matters!
Good doctor...zero waiting time at clinic...very pleasant experience
It was mentioned on a blog that Rubbing Ice Cubes on face, helps to increase the complexion! Is it True Doctors?
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
5) Use sunglasses if its a sunny day because the more you stress on your eyes the more wrinkles you get around eyes.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
I have dry skin and some pimple on my face. I don't use anything on my face. My face colour is dark. Please help me how could I get fair and glow skin. Please please help me l just want a fair face.
When you put a fevicol on your hand remove after some mint you get a white substance rubber ryt the same thing I am getting on my head when I comb I done wht it is please help me.
Hi doc, I have tattoo on my right wrist and want to remove it .please suggest me how can it removed.
HPV genital warts treatment
While visible genital warts often go away with time, the virus cannot be eliminated once it is in your bloodstream. This means you may have several outbreaks over the course of your life. This makes managing symptoms important because you want to prevent transmitting the virus to others. Genital warts can be passed on to others even when there are no visible warts or other symptoms.
Treatment is required to relieve painful symptoms or to minimize their appearance.
- Imiquimod (aldara)
- Podophyllin and podofilox (condylox)
- Trichloroacetic acid (tca)
If visible warts do not go away with time, you may require surgery to remove them. We can remove the warts through:
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Laser treatments
- Excision, or cutting off warts
- Interferon injections
Women who have been diagnosed with genital warts may need to have pap smears every 3 to 6 months after their initial treatment to monitor any changes in the cervix. This is because certain types of hpv that cause genital warts are also associated with cervical cancer and precancerous changes in the cervix.
In summers - Oil the scalp frequently
Oil your hair as frequently as you can. It moisturizes your hair & uses a gentle shampoo to get rid of the oil. Oiling the scalp is good for your hair.
Love your soft and smooth hair.