Doctor in nirvana spa'n'wellness centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for nirvana spa'n'wellness centreYour feedback matters!
I eat jaggery app. 10 gram after lunch and dinner. Which can cause of weight gain. Or is it safe for body.
I have low fever but I feel very cold and body pain. What I do. I took medicine dolo 650, zifi 200 anti cold. But no response.
My mother is suffering from knee and shoulder pain. She is not able to move her shoulder easily and always have pain in knees since 2-3 weeks. She used many home remedies and also consult to many doctors but nothing is helpful yet. She don't take any medicine for this and don't want to take. What she should do?
I want to reduce my weight. I am gaining weight because of I am sitting in one place for longer periods of time. And my diet also not good.
I am a student and have a sedentary lifestyle I am 75 kg and 156 cm tall, I really want to reduce my weight and grow a couple more inches tall please help me.
Fibromyalgia refers to a medical condition which is characterized by chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain, often backed by tiredness, sleep and issues related to memory and mood. Research indicates that the problem of fibromyalgia tends to amplify painful sensations by affecting the way our brain processes signals related to pain.Notable SymptomsGenerally physical trauma, surgery, any sort of infection or psychological stress tends to indicate that there is chance of fibromyalgia. They are now talked of in great detail below:Widespread Pain: If you are troubled by pain, on both the sides of your body, which is widespread in nature, especially above and below the waist, then it’s a clear indication of fibromyalgia
- Tiredness: People affected by the problem tend to wake up feeling tired, even when they sleep for long periods of time.
- Cognitive Difficulties: There is a symptom, commonly known as “fibro fog”, which tends to impair one’s ability to focus, be attentive and concentrate on mental tasks.
Fibromyalgia often tends to co-exist with certain other painful conditions such as acute headaches like migraine, painful bladder syndrome, mucous colitis, which is the other name for irritable bowel syndrome. Causes:The actual cause of this disorder is not known but it might be the result of accumulation of certain factors.
- Genetic Disorder: Fibromyalgia often tends to affect families. Certain genetic mutations might make someone a lot more susceptible towards developing this particular disorder.
- Infections From Illnesses: Some genetic disorders such as lupus can cause infections, as a result of which fibromyalgia might be caused.
- Trauma: Physical trauma such as car accident or even mental trauma due to early death of a loved one can lead to the problem of Fibromyalgia.
There are currently no cures for Fibromyalgia but some changes in lifestyle can make a person live peacefully with this chronic pain condition too. Manage Your Duties Well: Try and manage your daily chores in a sparing manner. Avoid lifting heavyweights and keep someone in the loop for assistance.
- Take Sufficient Rest: Though one should avoid being in the bed for too long but still sufficient rest is a must.
- Regular Exercises: Exercise is considered to be one of the best ways to get rid of fibromyalgia. Exercises in the form of either walking, swimming or stretching and bicycling would be beneficial.
- Yoga: Stress related pain could be easily tackled through Yoga, which is a very effective form of exercise for people suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Healthy Diet: Eating healthy is a must if a person suffering from this particular problem wants to live well. Consider taking fresh and natural items over processed or the ones with preservatives. Avoid taking foods which have high calories, saturated fats or there is usage of artificial sweetener.
So, we have talked about different perspectives on fibromyalgia, with regard to the symptoms, what causes this particular problem and how can one get rid of it or at least stay healthy with it.
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
Maintain a healthy body weight: weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet: unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
Reduce consumption of salt: higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
Exercise regularly: an active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
Limit the alcohol intake: excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
Monitor your blood pressure: monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
Manage stress level: excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney.