Submit a review for Moolchand HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to reduce my weight in 3 months I am 26 year old my weight is 85 and height is 5'6 in last 1 year my weight sudden increased. As I currently working and my office hours is 10-6.30 I had join zym, aerobics but not able to reduce reason is that m not going regularly due long office working hours last few days and also so stressed up with the work. Please suggest a good diet as my hb is also low I.e.9 shall I again join the zym. Or I will start walking. Please suggest how I can reduce my weight!
Want to reduce over all my body weight, also during intercourse I fell within minutes kindly help me what need to be done from my side to make all well. Also let me know if I should take some precaution in making all well.
I look skinny. And also I have belly fat. I am planning to start jogging but I fear of loosing some more weight. I want to build body and also I want to reduce my belly fat. Thanks in advance.
Being over weight is a very common health problem. Although most people confuse weight with appearance, it is important to clear certain points. The way a person looks has nothing to do with weight; it all rests upon self confidence and self respect. However, weight can have major impact on the health of individuals.
A number of serious issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, gynaecological disorders tend to develop, which make lives nothing, but difficult. Given that we have a single life, why not enjoy the world without facing health issues. Here are some tips that could help individuals lose weight fast.
- Eating food items that would speed up the fat burning process can be a great beginning. Beans, walnuts, apples, spices, oats, ginger, green tea are certain food products, which help in increasing metabolism, thereby, helping in breaking down the food into energy faster, without much sugar storage (which could change into fats eventually).
- Weight loss without exercise would be a slow process and might at times even be ineffective. Running, cycling, boot camping, zumba and body combats are certain ways that help lose weight faster. Also cardio is an important part of exercise that enormously helps in weight loss. Jogging, swimming, circuit training, cross-trainer etc. are certain examples of cardio exercises.
- Another great method for losing weight sooner is weight training. This not only helps in losing weight efficiently, but also helps in staying fit over the years. With proper weight training, the muscles can be made stronger, thereby improving metabolism because muscles help burn calories very efficiently.
- One major mistake people make in the spur of losing weight is cutting off meals. That is the worst one could do as not only does it not help in weight loss, but also at times causes just the reverse. It is important to have small yet frequent meals throughout the day.
- A proper sleep cycle is absolutely necessary for losing weight. Improper sleep would make us tired and prevent us from working efficiently and also indirectly cause our body to crave for sugar.
- Eating a proper, healthy and full breakfast that would include high fibre and protein would make individuals have a lot of energy throughout the day and also help avoid unnecessary munching.
- Walking everyday is a great way to lose weight. Walking for 30 minutes every day prevents gaining weight, however, walking 45 minutes promotes weight loss.
- Eating fruits vegetables and avoiding complex carbs is another advice for losing weight faster.
I am suffering from obesity. I want to loose my weight .give me a strict diet plan and exercises to loose weight in less time.
Hi Doctors, I am male 28 years old unmarried, 55 kgs weight. I am working in an mnc in Gurgaon. My beard start becoming grey when I was 25 and now it is becoming grey rapidly. Now 50% beard is grey. How can I get rid if it? I am a semi constipated guy (5 years + problem). Everyone says there is no solutions but is there any way I could be able to save the remaining 50% beard from becoming grey? I am worried about it. Please guide. Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello doctors, well i am 23 now since 1 and half years ( I joined gym) my stomach size increased and its tight almost all the time, I have hereditary big stomachs (i know it sounds funny, but all my uncles have a big belly . I do not have any problem I never feel stomach pain but is there any way to decrease the size? I never had any issues relates to stomach its just the size increased I was good until 20 years but as i am growing I can feel its not rvrn that big to look ugly but when I grow even more I fear I would a big belly even though I go to gym it does not help even after working out. Is it that I should reduce weight or cut off calories and eat less please explain me in detail. Thank you.
I am a 23 years old male suffering from obesity .I also have a fatty liver. My height is around 174.498 cm and weight is 108 kg. For a few weeks, I have been trying intermittent fasting and it has so far worked. I also supplement it with drinking 2 cups of green tea daily. Should I continue with this routine to get into proper shape ?are there any side effects to this routine or things I should take into consideration?
Give me a diet chart. I want to remove my belly the area fat? please give me a healthy diet chart with timing.
My younger sis aged 30 and weight more than 100 kg. As she faced some complication during her first delivery and had c. Section for her first child. I am worried that if she will again have some complications like high b.p level for her second pregnancy. Pls give some weight loose diet suggestion as well.
I have over fat in left side and right side of my stomach. Please give a advice to reduce the fats in my stomach sides.
Your genetic background influences where your body fat is stored. In case, your mother or father has fat stored in the abdomen, hips, waist or in the thigh, it is likely for you to develop deposits of fat in the same regions.
Circumstances of Genetic Fat
- You may have a proper or a balanced BMI (body mass index) but still tend to develop bulges in areas, which are likely to make you look disproportional.
- You may become obese by development of excess fat accumulation in the lower abdomen region, referred to as pannus. Extra fat may accumulate in your lower back and hips as well, which cannot be lost in spite of taking weight losing measures.
Liposuction to get rid of extra fat:
- Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that allows you to remove genetic fat or any extra fat from the body, in order to change the body's shape. Liposuction does not remove cellulites and tightening of loose skin cannot be done.
- Liposuction removes excess fat from the body by suction. Small, narrow tubes with blunt tips known as the cannulae are inserted through incisions in the skin surface. The tubes are moved under the skin to target the suction of fat deposits.
There are several types of liposuction techniques:
- Tumescent Liposuction: In this form of liposuction, a wetting solution such as lidocaine with a local anesthetic is injected into the patient before surgery. This causes the shrinking or constriction of blood vessels due to which it allows liposuction to be performed while the patient is under local anaesthesia. Blood loss and post surgical pains are reduced.
- Suction Assisted Liposuction: This mode of liposuction also known as SAL is the most primary form of liposuction. It involves drawing out of fat using a vacuum.
- Power Assisted Liposuction: This liposuction technique called PAL in short involves the process of SAL with an extra tool for increasing the motion of the cannula. The process is faster.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction: This process (UAL) involves the transmission of energy via a specialized hand piece for loosening and melting of fat. A greater volume of fat can be removed via UAL.
- VASER: It is a variation of the UAL method where an ultrasonic cannula with grooves helps in energy disruption to improve removal of fat.
Laser Assisted Liposuction:
LAL is a newly developed liposuction technology where a laser works like an ultrasound for disruption and removal of fat cells. This mode is more efficient and involves less trauma. Liposuction is an effective way to remove unwanted, genetic fat from your body, which may be harming your body image. However, liposuction is associated with severe side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi doc, I just heard that consuming green coffee causes weight loss. Please suggest whether it's advisable to use or not.
I am 90 kg 45 years old suffering from hypothyroidism can I under go liposuction? If yes guide me to d right doctor please.
Know the difference between real hunger and a craving:
When you want to solve a problem you attack its roots. As mentioned earlier, hunger is your physical need, while craving is your emotional need and will die off in 10 – 15 minutes, you should never suppress hunger. But its best to suppress your craving if you are watching your weight. It is just a matter of 10 – 15 mins, then the cravings will wash off automatically.
Know the triggers: cravings are usually triggered responses. You need to know what makes you crave for a certain thing. Knowing the triggers and avoiding them can help you achieve the health goal. Ex – if you crave for sweets post lunch / dinner meals, chew on some fennel seeds / roasted sounf or chew on a sugar free gum immediately after the meals. Strong flavors of these foods will divert your mind and you will not crave.
Distract yourself: cravings are all in the mind, and hence the key to controlling them also depends on how well you distract your mind. We know that cravings don’t last long, hence when you crave for something, engage yourself in some work or call a friend or go for a walk. Don’t get into watching television. A lot of people tend to crave for food all the more while watching television.
Brush your teeth – I suggest this to a lot of my clients. And they benefit from it. If you crave for something while you are at home, it is best to brush your teeth with a minty paste. The strong taste of the paste will help you overcome all your cravings.
Don’t starve yourself: hunger can also trigger cravings. So if you are wondering about how to stop food cravings, the key is in your hand. All you need to do is eat! studies have confirmed that people who eat small frequent meals crave less for sugary foods than those who are stuck with 3 meal pattern.
Don’t skip breakfast: it is advisable that you do not skip breakfast. Consuming high fibre food with lots of liquid for breakfast will assure an energetic day ahead with no food cravings.
Get enough sleep: in a university of chicago study, researchers found that people who slept only four hours a night for two nights had an 18 percent decrease in leptin, a hormone that tells the brain there is no need for more food, and a 28 percent increase in ghrelin, a hormone that triggers hunger. This causes an increase in appetite and a preference for calorie-dense, high carbohydrate foods like potato chips, cookies, etc. So make sure you sleep well for a minimum of 6 hours at a single strech to have a healthy functioning mind and tongue.
Eat healthy food if you have craving: if you still are struggling with craving, try to go for healthy food rather than junk food. You can grab a carrot instead of french fries, eat an apple instead of a burger and have popcorn instead of potato chips.