Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Mehta HospitalYour feedback matters!
Interstitial lung disease is an umbrella term for numerous lung diseases that are caused due to scarring or inflammation of lungs. Because of the inflammation, it becomes hard for the body to get enough oxygen. Pulmonary fibrosis is the term for scarring of the lungs.
It refers to a variety of progressive conditions and disorders that result in inflammation and heavy scarring of the lung tissue. Because scarring of the sensitive lung tissue causes hardening and inflexibility of the lungs, the lungs are unable to expand to their normal size. This irreversible condition greatly reduces breathing capacity and prevents life saving oxygen from properly traveling through the bloodstream.
While most cases of interstitial lung disease occur at a gradual progression, other cases appear more rapidly and their causes are unknown. Treatment options sometimes vary and while prescription medicines can slow the progression of interstitial lung disease, it is often not enough to help a patient recover full breathing capacity.
The major symptoms of interstitial lung diseases include:
Shortness of breath which increases due to exertion
Types of Interstitial Lung Disease-
Any sort of interstitial lung disease causes thickening of the interstitium which may be due to extra fluids, inflammation or scarring. Some types may be short lived; however, some could be chronic and really painful.
Some of the kinds are discussed below:
Interstitial Pneumonia: This is caused due to infection in the interstitium of the lungs by bacteria, fungi or viruses. The most common cause being a bacteria named Mycoplasma pneumonia.
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Although the cause is unknown, this is a chronic form of scarring of the interstitium.
Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis: This lung problem is caused due to excessive inhalation of dust, mold or other sort of irritants.
Non-specific Interstitial Pneumonitis: These are the kinds of lung problems, which are presented with autoimmune conditions such as scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis.
Acute Interstitial Pneumonitis: This is a sudden and intense lung disease which usually requires life support.
Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia: This is a kind of interstitial lung disease but without the presence of any infection.
Desquamative Interstitial Pneumonitis: This is partially caused due to smoking.
Asbestosis: As the name suggests, this is caused due to prolonged exposure to asbestos.
Sarcoidosis: In this condition, lymph nodes are swollen along with lung disorders. Often heart, eye, skin and nerve involvement also occurs.
Homeopathic Treatments For Interstitial Lung Diseases-
The most common treatments are as follows:
Beryllium: This can be the remedy for formation of nodules or granulomas that usually form in the lungs, in other body organs or systems. This particular medicine has been very useful in the treatment of sarcoma. This can be provided to individuals who have difficulty in breathing and enormous pain in the lungs, have dry coughs etc.
Silica: In case of characteristic scarring and thickening of the inner lung layers, this medicine can be prescribed. This remedy helps enormously in relieving cold, sharp lung pains, coughing with very thick phlegm and haemorrhaging capillaries.
These are the most common medications; however there are numerous others that can help relieve lung disorders.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Arthritis refers to extreme joint pain. It could either manifest in one of the joints in the body or more than one. At times, it occurs because of a vitamin deficiency. However, it can also advance with age. This is how arthritis can be easily diagnosed:
To diagnose arthritis, your specialist will consider the side effects and symptoms. They will then take a physical exam to check for swollen joints or loss of movement.
They will then use blood tests and X-ray to affirm the conclusion. X-ray and blood tests help in identifying the sort of arthritis you have. For instance, a great many people with rheumatoid arthritis have antibodies called rheumatoid components (RF) in their blood. X-rays are used to analyse osteoarthritis, normally uncovering lost ligament, bone deformities and in many extreme cases, a bone rubbing against another bone.
Sometimes, a needle is used to draw a little specimen of liquid from the joint for testing. This is done to eliminate different sorts of arthritis. In case your specialist speculates irresistible arthritis as a confusion of some other sickness, taking a sample of liquid from the influenced joint will typically affirm the finding and decide how it will be dealt with.
Depending on what kind of arthritis you have, your doctor will recommend you different therapies. However, some of the most common treatments for arthritis are as follows:
- Certain therapies involve long-term treatment to treat the affected joint. With the assistance of an occupational therapist, you can learn simpler approaches to do your typical exercises. A therapist can show you how to do the following:
- Maintain a strategic distance from positions that strain your joints.
- Utilise your most healthy joints and muscles while saving weaker ones.
- Use props to support certain joints.
Joint pain treatment will rely upon the nature and level of the condition. The principle objectives are to diminish aggravation and enhance the capacity of the influenced joints before the condition worsens. Your specialist will most likely recommend acetaminophen or a non-steroidal mitigating drug (NSAID), for example, Aleve.
Different types of surgeries might be expected to lessen the inconvenience of joint inflammation or to recover the joint capacity. Synovectomy is the expulsion of a harmed connective tissue coating a joint depression. In case that ligament pain and irritation turn out to be genuinely chronic, or ligament joints turn out to be badly damaged, the answer may lie in surgical substitution.
Non-medical management of arthritis pain:
Besides medicine-based treatment for arthritis, there are many psychotherapeutic techniques to manage the same. Enhancing patients’ mental state by showing them how to unwind and perform their every day exercises at a sensible pace will also help in finding a way to defeat mental anxiety and nervousness.
Is your male reproductive organ is small? Is it the cause of embarrassment to you? Does the small size affects your love life? The penis is indeed one of the most important organs of a man’s body, and a strong, healthy penis is a matter of pride for most men in general. A small penis may cause a lot of stress in life and may result in reduced self-confidence or self-esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by many men all over the world who are not satisfied with the size, length or health of their penis.
There are several ways by which penis enlargement can be conducted. Ayurveda can be used for penis enlargement, and one should consume proper Ayurvedic medicines and practice several exercises. Many men want to have an enlarged penis as it would make women more sexually attracted towards them. An enlarged penis is supposed to make a man more sexually desirable.
Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement
In Ayurveda, there are several ways in which you can have an enlarged penis. These include the following:
- Ayurvedic penis enlargement oil and cream: You may use Ayurvedic oils and creams, which are used especially to benefit penis enlargement. These oils and creams are totally natural and are made from pure Ayurvedic herbs. They are safe for use and have aphrodisiac properties, which help in increasing the penis size and deal with several problems regarding erection. These oils and creams give strength to the penis, resulting in a much harder erection. The ingredients used in these creams and the oils act as stimulants and increase the flow of blood in the penis. They also help in dealing with premature ejaculation (PE).
- Ayurvedic capsules: You may take Ayurvedic capsules, which help in penis enlargement. The capsules are made of processed Ayurvedic herbs. Being natural, they are considered totally safe for long-term use. These capsules enhance blood circulation in the vessels and cavities of the penis. This enables smooth stretching and relaxation of the penis. The penis size becomes enlarged and these Ayurvedic capsules also cause enhanced libido or sex drive. You will be able to achieve much bigger, stronger and harder erections during sexual activity. You will also be able to maintain an erection for a longer time.
- Exercises: There are certain exercises which you can practice for having an enlarged penis. Some common and effective exercises associated with Ayurveda for penis enlargement include jelqing andstretching.
Certain Ayuredic home remedies can be used for penis enlargement as well. You can consume a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, a mixture of carrots with milk or carrot juice with honey. No side effects are associated with these Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement.
No diabetes and hypertension. I took medicine viagra. By using viagra I got headache. Not good sex drive. No sexual infection. Every test I have taken every thing is normal including sperm count motility .blood flow also normal I have tested ultrasound too. But I'm facing erection problem. My erection is not hard and standard.
I am 33 years old, married man. I have itching & irritation in my upper tip of the penis for last 1 day.
Good afternoon my name is ather 34 year age I am suffering from diabetes for last one year two days back I consult a diabetologist nears my home there he tested sugar level at glucometer 385 and he prescribed me two tablets Dia micron xr 60 before break fast and gluformin I 0.5 after break fast and before sleep at night. And after two days I checked my glucose level at glucometer it's show again 385 .previously I used to take guformin 500 mg.
Sir meri age 40 years h.mere 5-6 years se early discharge ki problem h.meri saadi ko 18 years ho gye h .mai alkohal cigarete nhi pita hu .meri bp n sugar sahi h.koi medicine bhi nhi leta hu. Mughe koi treatment btaye.
My right testicle is bigger than my left testicle. There is no pain but it is uncomfortable when I walk. What should I do? And it seems like my left testis is getting smaller day by day (i am not sure about it but I just feel something like this). Please help me doctor. Thank you.
Chocking or suffocating felling in throat all the time: this can occurs previously, then a ENT advised a liver infection. After that I am fine but this feeling starts again, so tell me, what can I do.
Hello doctor, I am having a pain across my chest. It's feels like cramped pain. Whenever I stretch or move my hands upwards it cramps. I can't understand why is it happening? Is it due to acidity or anything else? Please suggest me what to do doctor. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I am 22 years old male .I have addict to watch porn. When I go to sleep I don't feel sleepy instead of this I feel urge to watch porn and do masturbate. Sometime daily. After this I feel go to sleep easily .sometimes after doing so much work at night I do. I watch porn because I have addict so much. What are side effect. How to regain loss energy. Pls help me for forgive this bad addict.
During masturbation ejaculation is not done with full force whats the reason and how to cure this problem.
Good morning sir/madam, I suffered from cold from last two weeks. Please help me. How to control this cold sir /madam.
Bowel movement is one of the most important clues about an individual’s health, as it gives a real idea of the gastrointestinal condition as well as overall health. One shall have to get familiar with the regular appearance of stool to spot the issues beforehand; however, the day to day alterations in the appearance does not mean that there is a problem with your health as one may notice short-term abnormalities based on what he or she is eating every day.
But in case an unexplained change lasts for over a week or so, it is a sign of some strange happening in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hard pieces of faeces that are hard to pass: If the bowel movement is straining to pass, then the individual is constipated. Some people think that they are not suffering from constipation, but their stool is always hard and comes out in pieces rather than soft stool that passes out effortlessly. The most common reason behind such stool is a lack of fibre in the diet. According to general recommendations, an adult male must take at least 38 grams of fibre while an adult female must take about 25 grams of fibre. It is recommended to maintain a food journal to track the daily nutrients intake, and in case there is a lack of fibre in the diet, it can be stacked up with whole grains, fruits, beans and nuts.
- Black or bright red coloured poop: If the stool has a deep red appearance, it would indicate that a part of the bowel is bleeding. In most circumstances, the blood in the stool is caused by the benign haemorrhoids, but it could also be due to some ulcers in the colon or stomach or even cancer. That is why it is extremely crucial to bring it to the doctor’s notice. There are different types of over-the-counter medications which turn the stool into black colour. This sort of discolouration is entirely temporary and may stay along for a few days even after stopping the medicine.
- A loose stool which is not diarrhoea: Loose stool but not diarrhoea may mean that the individual is suffering from celiac disease. Although the illness is quite uncommon, most people who suffer from it are not aware of the condition. The appearance of the stool is the largest and most reliable signs of having celiac disease. Individuals affected with celiac disease are not able to tolerate gluten, and it destroys the villi in the lining of the small intestine. As a result, the nutrients are unabsorbed, and the stool becomes loose. Switching to a gluten-free diet for about 2 to 3 weeks can aid in alleviating the disease.
If the appearance of the stool remains abnormal for weeks together, it is important to talk to a doctor to find out if there is something serious underlying. Bowel movement is the truest sign of the intestinal health, and thus, should not be ignored.