Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Max Multi Speciality Center - Panchsheel ParkYour feedback matters!
I had vocal nodule and recovered from it in around eight months, but still I can't sing. Whenever I try, I feel tightened muscles. Neither I can go high nor low. Even in normal speaking I sometimes feel tiredness. I also had polyp and runny nose which stopped my singing initially. I also have to clear my throat now which I never had earlier. Please suggest me something. I want to sing as soon as possible. I will be very thankful to you.
My son is artistic, aged 35, no speech, behaviour is like 5 years old, mentally retarded. He takes Trioptal 300 and lonazep in the morning and night. PRESCRIBED by Psychologist. I saw his BP is 92 and 132, can you recommend any pills for BP. Does it BP is due to above medicines. please advise. Thanks.
I stammer a lot while talking to strangers. The moment I start talking to strangers I start getting a panic attack. Going in depression because of this. Need help.
Actually I need to ask about one medicine that is "Kali broom. 1M" Manufactured by: ADELMAR PHARMA, Germany I am 21 years old And I have stammer problem. Someone suggest me this medicine and I brought It from online. But I have no idea how to use it and in what dosage. Can You please guide me. Thank You and have a good day Sir/Mam :)
Sir, Im from Mumbai. Im having a Stammering Problem from Childhood. Because of this im facing many problems. I can't able to talk fluently with someone. And when I get nervous it increases more and I can't speck also. Soo I request you to give me some suggestion or some suggestion of treatment or something. Thank you.
I am a male but my voice like a female while speaking with some one .I'm facing this problem. Tell me how to clear this.
There are instances when a kid doesn’t show the usual signs of development compared to their peers. Most parents take it casually thinking that their child will catch up in due course only to find a larger problem associated with it. It is therefore extremely important to discuss speech and language related delays with a medical practitioner to find out whether a child is immature or has a genuine problem which requires medical help. A child can show different signs as per age:
Different age group:
- Within the first 12 months, a baby should be able to relate to his environment and make babbling and cooing sound. It is often observed that by month 9, a baby is capable of stringing sounds after seeing things. If a baby is intently watching objects, but is unable to make any sound, this may be an early symptom of speech or language related problem.
- Between the 12th and the 15th month, a baby should be capable of making a wide array of sounds including few commonly used words. Babies should also be able to take few basic instructions and oblige those.
- Between the age of 18th and 24th months, a baby becomes smart enough to pronounce anywhere in the range of 20 to 50 words. They also start combining words and make simple sentences. They should be capable of identifying common objects and remember their names.
- By the age of 3, a toddler should be smart enough to combine 4-5 words and form sentences. Kids of this age also become smart enough to take straightforward instructions and perform them comfortably. Any deviation on this should be immediately reported to the Doctor.
What are the warning signs?
If a child between the age of 1-2 is not able to do the following things:
- Fails to use gesture
- Use more gesture than vocalising by the age of 18 months
- Produce no voice by 18th-month
- Fails to perform simple instructions
A child between the age of 2-3 needs evaluation if:
- Capable of imitating words but isn’t spontaneous in vocalising
- Repeats certain words multiple times
- The tone of voice is unusual compared to his peers
Possible causes of speech and language delay:
- Problems with palate leading to oral impairments
- Short frenulum restricting sufficient tongue movement to produce speech
- Oral-motor problems leading to speech limitation
- Problems related to hearing
- Chronic infection of the ear leading to speech delay
What does the pathologist assess?
- What can the child speak?
- What can the child understand?
- Oral-motor status
- Clarity of speech
Post the above evaluation a pathologist directs a plan of action. Sometimes speech therapy sessions are recommended in order to improve kids’ skill. For a motor related problem, a doctor can state a plan of action and limit the expectation of parents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Speech Therapist.
What is the treatment for stammering problem permanently. I am facing this problem from the last 10 years. So please reply.
My voice sounds soft and different. I would to have a deep and authoritative voice. Voice therapy or any other solution for this.
Dear Sir/ Madam, I have a problem since my childhood. Normally I am ok, but when get nervous to speak/face anybody, (like teacher, Interview Board members, stranger people) I stammers a lot, and inside my heart beat became very fast. I can't speak even a single word fluently. I have tried that time to stay calm & relax, but I do not know why it happens with me. That was not a great reason for me to became so hyper. But I was. And stammer every word. Normally when I speak with my friends, family members, known people, I speak fluently, there is no lagging in my speaking. I don't know what type of problem is it? Is it for high anxiety? But why? Is there any solution for my problem? From- Manojit Paul. Male Age-23 Weight-60 kg Height-170 cm.
I am an orator. 8 hours every day is the average vocal activity. I wanted to know general health tips to keep vocal health good & maintain, improve it's efficiency.
Our voice changes at three stages in life. But if male voice does not change at puberty also it is termed at puberphonia. Many a time we come across a patient where they go under depression due to female voice in male. Puberphonia is treated very well. Therapist should be able to assess and some time team approach required to help the patient.