Hi. I feeling pain in my right hand ankle and in my right leg knee, and some sound also coming form my knee while bending.
While I was driving a scooty a bullet came from the front and knocked my feet. And I got cramp and swelling in that area. What can I do to get relief from swelling.
Hi, I am male 29 yrs, I am experiencing hot flush in both my legs for few seconds. And have severe pain in my ankle when I wake up in the morning. I am currently taking ibuprofen 400 mg 3x day please advise.
My wife 40 years old have fluid retention problem on feet and on face when she get up in the morning. All the lft /kfts are normal. Hb 12.0 gm% face get normal after 1-2 hrs. Firstly foot edema was observed on her first pregnancy. What to do?
Since two days my rt feet n ankle is swollen n pain too. The pain sometimes radiates to knee. please let m know reason n cure.
2 month before he is suffered from swelling in right thigh, then doctor prescribe operation, due to deep wound in his thigh, but after operation there is no recovery, still infection is increasing wbc count upto 27000, due to this again operation is done by other doctor, but still infection sometime decrease upto 16000, then increase, during second operation a band is inserted at the place of femur bone, doctor remove 2 inch femur bone due to bone infection, problem is that last operation done on 26 october, but still infection is wbc count 22000, and CRP count is 27, please help me. What I do.
Tennis toe is also known as runner’s toe since athletes are mostly runners; skiers and tennis players also get this injury often. Due to its ugly appearance, tennis toe is also known as a black toenail. This injury causes bleeding under the toe along with moderate to heavy pain. Although it is not considered to be type 1 serious injury, it can still force an athlete to abstain from participating in any events. The blood from the toenail might take its own sweet time to get out of the way. As a result, the recovery time for this injury can last for weeks together. This, unfortunately, is also an ideal condition for infection to set in.
How does it happen?
This condition may arise because of the friction between the toenail and the running shoes or constant downward pressure on the toe. In case if the shoe is tighter than normal, it can damage the toenail. If on the other hand, the shoe is very loose, it can result in similar condition due to heavy pressure on the nail. Tennis toe can also arise in a situation, if the toe constantly bangs the shoe from inside. Extreme hot weather may also result in toe swelling. Finally, one may encounter tennis toe if a blow is faced on the toe. Irrespective of the cause, the blood clots inside the nail resulting in swelling and pain. Too much damage might result in falling off of the toenail altogether.
1. If the tennis toe is minor, the injury resolves all by itself
2. The toenail should be clipped together to ensure that it does not result in any friction with the shoe.
3. During the injury, it is advised that a person wears bigger size shoes with wider toe space so that it does not result in any further irritation.
4. If the toenail is torn, make sure to tap it up so that adequate protection is there from outside forces.
5. In case the injury is serious a doctor might have to intervene and drain the blood with a surgical instrument.
6. Another medical solution is to remove the toenail surgically, drain the blood and tape it up for a good one week until new nail formation takes place.
1. Running shoes should be at least half a size bigger than the normal size.
2. Toenails should be regularly trimmed in order to avoid any injury.
3. If a person has a tendency of sweating too much, it makes sense to wear a pair of socks at all times.
4. While running, shoe laces should be tightened to avoid sudden friction between the toe and the shoe resulting into tennis toe.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.