Doctor in Luv Kush Hospital
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Luv Kush HospitalYour feedback matters!
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a type of chronic lung disease characterized by a progressive and irreversible decline in lung function. Symptoms typically include gradual onset of shortness of breath and a dry cough. Other changes may include feeling tired and nail clubbing. Complications may include pulmonary hypertension, heart failure, pneumonia, or pulmonary embolism.
I am feeling coughing and light chest tightness generally during in the start of winter season, in Summer and monsoon feeling good. I visited doctor, identifying disease as mild intermediate asthma so prescribe medicine montek LC & for cost respules. In winter season this happen. This happen from last 3 year. I want to know the perfect cure of disease. And this medicines harmfulness to my body. Diet for my health. Thanks.
I am 20. I am suffering from asthma. My regular doctor who have prescribed me budamate 200 and telekast L, has gone to aboard. But on emergency, I have consulted different asthmatic specialist doctor, now this doctor prescribed me formoflo 250, telekast f.now I am totally confused what to do?
I M SPITTING COUGH WITH BLOOD SINCE 2015. I have been checked up by many doctors. I have done all TEST like 5 times CHEST X RAY. 10 times CBC, CECT NECK AND CHEST. 3 TIMES ENDOSCOPY AND SPUTUM TEST FOR malignant. BUT ALL REPORTS ARE FINE ONLY ONE THING DETECT THAT IS MAXILLARY SINUS. AND I HAVE POLYP ON RIGHT VOCAL CORD ALSO. SOME DOCTORS SAID THAT BLOOD WILL COME FROM POLYP BUT ENT DOCTOR SAID NO. SOME DOCTOR SAID THAT BLOOD WILL COME FROM SINUS TISSUE. I DO not KNOW WHAT TO DO. BLOOD WAS LIGHT. BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BROWN. I AM AFRAID OF CANCER. HELP ME.
I'm suffering from breathing difficulty for the last 3 weeks. Particularly in the night. Also heavy cough with mucus at times. Used benadryl and nebulizer for some time. It's giving temporary relief only. Approached doctor and took medication for the course of 3 days. Used Asthakind syrup for 3 days. While using medicines I was feeling very well. But after course completion the cough in the night and breathing difficulty again emerged. Please suggest some permanent solution.
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from chest congestion, coughing & difficult in breathing. Tried many medicines and gets relief for while but re occurs after few days. Is there any supplement or what should I do?
On 19-10-2018 I had Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in Jalgaon. On 30-10-2018 I returned to Mumbai. After 2 days due to the formation of crusts in the nose I got high fever, unable to breathe through my nose, unable to walk properly, eat. A homeopathic doctor gave me some antibiotics but the results were temporary. Next day I visited an ENT and he advised to remove the crusts and clean the nose. Today, in the morning, I am feeling pain in my knees and chest. Is it due to some kind of side effects of the medicines or anything else?
I am suffering from Tuberculosis, From past 1 month I am taking medicine. This happen me second time, now after taking medicine I found everything normal with me. But my pulse rate is around 140 BPM. I am taking streptomycin 0.75 mg on daily basis also and other tablets are R-cinex 450 mg capsule. My question is my pulse rate is not normal so should I worry about this or is this normal.
Bronchitis is basically an infection in the bronchial tubes. The bronchial tubes which basically carry air to your lungs sometimes get infected due to cold or flu. That's when you tend to develop the infection in the mucous membranes of the bronchial tubes known as bronchitis.
Symptoms of bronchitis
The basic symptoms of bronchitis include:
- Intense coughing
- Feeling of discomfort in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked nose, headache
- Low fever
- Body aching
Types of bronchitis
Bronchitis can be of two types:
- Acute bronchitis: Acute bronchitis is generally a viral infection. It causes coughing up mucus, sore throat, shortness of breath and fever. Generally acute bronchitis stays for a week or less. Acute bronchitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. Apart from this, irritants, fumes, dusts are also responsible for causing bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis is much more severe than acute bronchitis. It causes persistent cough with mucus, breathing difficulties, fever etc. It can last till 1-2 years depending on its severity. The symptoms may get worse if not treated properly. Chronic bronchitis might turn to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease if it occurs with pulmonary emphysema. Chronic bronchitis can be caused due to irritation of the airway tissues and lungs. But the most common reason behind chronic bronchitis is smoking. Apart from these, repeated acute bronchitis can also cause long-term chronic bronchitis.
Treating bronchitis with homeopathy
Homeopathy is one of the holistic ways of treating bronchitis. Decades of research has established homeopathy as one of the most effective and safest treatments. Bronchitis can be cured and the symptoms can be reduced with the homeopathic treatment.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is one of the best medicines for treating bronchitis. It is more effective in treating bronchitis which is combined with severe weakness.
- Bryonia: This is another effective medicine for bronchitis. This is more effective when there is severe cough with mucus, chest pain while coughing, body ache, sore throat etc. Patients with such symptoms are prescribed bryonia.
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed in two phases of bronchitis. It is mostly prescribed to the young infants or the older people. This is prescribed when the patient suffers from wheezing, chest pain, coughing up mucus, vomiting etc.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is great for treating chronic bronchitis. It is a great remedy for treating severe cough, breathing difficulties, severe chest pain and breathing attacks.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an effective remedy for treating chronic bronchitis. This remedy works best for chronic bronchitis with nausea, vomiting and severe cough with mucus.
These are the best homeopathic remedies for treating bronchitis. It is always advisable to consult a physician before taking any medicine.