Submit a review for JohariYour feedback matters!
My AMH LEVEL is 7.38. What should I do? I was never diagnosed with pcos. My hysteroscopy and laparoscopy is also done. Suggestion please I'm planning to conceive from last 2 yrs. But everything is normal in other reports.
I am 29 years old married women. I am getting married in 2015. Now I am try for conceive a baby. But doctor told me I hv intramural fibroid of 4 mm in uterus. From last week my uterus go down. Even not capable to have sex. Pls suggest me any exercise for lifting my uterus. I afraid for surgery.
My daughter is 5 years old. She often have cough which slowly n rapidly turns into whopping cough. Especially in winters. Is it early sign of asthma. She is given salbutamol sulphate syrup+ azithromycin but she gets quick relief after nebulising twice or thrice. She has not been given all the vaccinations. Is this the reason. The doctor has advised her to have influenza vaccine .is there any single dose vaccination, which can cover all the previous leftover vaccinations. please advise.
Sir I am planning to conceive from the last 4 month. I have gone intercourse for more then 15 times. Last month my periods got delayed for 7 days. And date was 11th nd I got down on 18. Again this month I got down today on 24th. Sir/mam I am in tension. What is the problem that I am not able to conceive. Please reply. I am waiting for your valuable answers.
I have a doubt if one undergo operation for not conceive g again but if they want a baby again is there any process or technique to conceive again.
I have a doubt if ine undergo operation for not having a baby is there any chance to conceive again if they wish they want a baby again.
I have a problem of cough from last 1 years. I have take many medicines but not feel well. Please provide me proper guidance.
Hamari shadi ko 6 month ho gaye hai or abhi tk hamara koi baby nahi hai hum jab bhi baby try karte hai to har bar reglt nagitive aata hai bar bar ye problem Kyu aa rahi hai.
My wife ko period 16 may ko aaya tha to uska ovulation time kya hoga jisse ki vo pregnant ho jaye. 17 oct ko uska misgarige ho gya tha tb se hm bahut kosish kr rhe h phir b vo pregnant nhi ho rhi please tell me sir.
My wife got periods on 17th May. On which day can we conceive in order to get pregnant. Please mention dates on which we can conceive.
Since my friend had a miscarriage in April. She is planning to take a break of 2 to 3 months then try again. Can she take iron and folic acid tablet one per day for 3 months before planning pregnancy. From past 20 days She has started taking calcium tablet in afternoon, iron tablet and folic acid tablet in nite. Iron tablet name: uprise - xt - contains 100 mg of iron I studied in some sites saying intake of more iron will increase the chance of miscarriage. What she shud do now? She shud stop taking iron tablet? Since she had already taken this table how much gap she shud give to try again now. Pls help.
Hello doc, I'm planning for baby and my period is regular, this month started on 11 to 15, and my intercourse day is 21st, but unfortunately I forget so we did yesterday, will be any positive results, when v did in da morning everything. Came out, so I little bit confused whether it's going or not I kept pillow for 25 mints after my intercourse. Help me out.
I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant. Sir tell me Any mentally tension will effects to pregnancy? Give me solution,& what is the perfect timing of contact before period to get pregnancy.
My mother aged 59 suffering from dry cough and sometimes when she cough strongly yellow/greenish mucus split out. Very hard to take breath. Doctor advise foracort inhaler and sometimes wysolone 40 mg. What to do sir. please help.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.