Doctor in Homoeo Cure Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Homoeo Cure ClinicYour feedback matters!
What is stress?
There are situations in life when a person is required to perform beyond his/her normal capacity, or situations when some expectations are not met. This creates anxiety, fear and anger. This is a situation where a person feels inadequate, under-confident and experiences loss of control. This affects a person's physical and mental wellbeing. This feeling of fear, anxiety, restlessness is commonly known as "tension or stress".
Symptoms of Stress :
- Anger and Aggression: While under stress a person starts doubting his/her own capacity and efficiency because he/she feels inadequate or incapable of performing certain tasks. This creates a lot of anger or frustration and sometime, may result into aggressive behaviour.
- Irritability: Under stress people get irritated for no reason. There is loss of patience, loss of sense of humour.
- Sleep Disorders: A person under stress may not be able to sleep at all or in some cases sleep excessively.
- Eating Disorders: A person under stress may lose appetite or in some cases, tend to overeat resulting in harmful effects on body.
- Anxiety: Stress may cause a lot of anxiety and restlessness. The person under stress may not to able to concentrate and unable to focus on any activity, making things more complicated.
- Depression: In a few cases a person under a lot of stress may go into depression.
- High BP: Body and mind are closely connected. Hence stress in mind creates stress in the body and under stress, blood pressure may rise.
- High Sugar Level: Stress may increase the blood sugar levels.
- Headache or Unexplained Body Pains: Stress may cause headache or body aches in different parts of the body, without any physical reason for it.
Sometimes, there may not be any symptoms for stress but the trauma manifests in the form to heart attack, Stroke etc.
What causes stress ?
- Relationship Issues - Conflicts in relationships is a major cause of stress.
- Life style - Working for long hours, sedentary life style, unhealthy food habits, along with insatiable urge for money causes a lot of stress.
- High expectations from oneself and from others - The peer pressure, the pressure of constant deadlines builds up a huge stress. When a person has very high expectations from himself/herself without corresponding efforts, there is a fear of failure which causes lot of tension. At the same time, having unrealistic expectations from others also is a definite reason for disappointments, resulting in stress.
- Physical and Emotional Abuse - When a person is physically or emotionally abused and unable to defend himself/herself for various reasons, it causes frustration. This results in anger and stress.
- Competition - Unhealthy competitions with others create a feeling of inadequency and result in lower self esteem and sadness, thereby causing stress.
- Health Issues - Chronic and serious health issues cause lot of tension.
- Suppressed Emotions - Lack of freedom to express own emotions and feelings, amounts to stress.
- Lack of Assertiveness - Inability to say "No", when wanting to say so, inability to fight for one's own rights, causes tension and anger.
- Boredom - Lack of creative/interesting occupation may cause stress especially in old people or people with physical disabilities.
- Low self esteem, feeling hopeless and helpless - If a person has low self esteem and does not value oneself, it causes lots of negativity and stress.
Why stress management is important?
Body and mind affect each other's functioning. When the mind is stressed out, it gets reflected in the body in the form of high blood pressure, high sugar levels, indigestion, acidity, heartburn, ulcers, skin rashes, headache, nausea, cancer, eating disorders, psychosomatic pains etc. It may trigger asthma, migraine etc.
Because of these harmful effects of stress, the body's capacity to function reduces. At times, it may cause serious threat to one's life. Hence, it is very important to learn to relieve and also to manage stress, in order to have a long and healthy life.
There are a number of ways to relieve stress:
- Sleep, take rest, relax.
- Take a break from daily routine, do something different, take a short vacation.
- Go for a walk/jog/run/cycling. Practice Yoga, meditation, deep muscle relaxation, etc.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Play with children.
- Spend time with pets.
- Pursue a hobby like reading, gardening, painting, music, dance, singing, cooking, etc.
- Recreation - Watch a movie, play, picnic, go for a drive or shopping.
- Pamper yourself with beauty treatments, massage, or your favourite food/drinks.
How to manage Stress?
Stress is inevitable part of life now. Right from a kid going to Pre-Nursery school to senior citizens staying alone at homes and having severe health problems; all are under lot of stress. No one can avoid stress. But there are certain ways to manage your stress-
- Self-awareness. Learn more about your own self. Understand what induces stress in you, what tasks are difficult for you, what situations are difficult for you and then try to figure out the reasons why it is so. Try to resolve or modify your thoughts and attitude.
- Identify stressors and explore options. Once you identify what is causing your stress, try to find more options to resolve your issues.
- Reasonable Expectations and Feasible Goals. Have reasonable expectations from yourself and from others. Have goals which are possible for you to achieve.
- Learn assertive techniques. Learn to express your feelings, learn to fight for your own rights, understand and respect other's rights.
Try to minimise stress in life and lead a happy healthy life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A panic attack is something which can hit a person like a sack of bricks and can really affect him or her. While a lot of people around the world do happen to suffer as a result of panic attacks, not many of them know what they could do to make it end soon and to get back to normal. So, wouldn’t it be a pretty good idea to learn a little about what can be done to control a panic attack?
One of the most common signs of a panic attack is a hike in the rate of intake of air and an increase in the pulse rate of the person at the same time. In addition to this, the person’s palms get sweaty and clammy. A lot of people who experience panic attacks also feel the need to either vomit or defecate when they have one, neither of which can be said to be a pleasant feeling. Dizziness and a feeling of numbness are also quite common symptoms indicating a panic attack.
The reason why a person usually has a panic attack in the first place is because he or she feels that the degree of control possessed over a certain situation is not to the level that would seem to be comfortable. What is interesting when it comes to panic attacks is the fact that the more a person panics in a specific situation, the more the panic attacks are going to occur in that sort of situation or ones that are similar. For example, if a person is worried prior to a race and runs away from it instead of running the race itself, it registers in the mind as something worth being scared about. Facing up to the fear has great value. Apart from the anxiety factor, certain medicines and physical ailments also sometimes result in panic attacks.
Tips to end a panic attack
1. Hyperventilation is common and a deep breath goes a long way.
2. An alternative to hyperventilation would be to hold one’s breath. The duration for which this should be done is about 10 to 15 seconds. Doing this just a few times greatly helps in returning to normal.
3. A person doesn’t really think when in the middle of a panic attack. Making the effort to do any mental exercise such as backward counting in sets of 3 from 100 helps.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Going through pregnancy is an experience, which is truly unique and is one that an average woman goes through only a few times over the course of her life. Having said that, it is such a complex process that it is only expected that there are questions, which occur to a woman over the course of those nine eventful months, which need answers to. A qualified doctor is the right person to ask these questions to, but what exactly are the questions which need to be asked? Here is short list of a few of them.
What medicines should a woman make use of if she feels unwell during pregnancy?
Over the course of pregnancy, a woman is likely to feel ill due to a variety of issues. It could be a very bad case of heartburn or just a headache. A woman must ask her doctor about the right medicines for the issues. These medicines should be over-the-counter so that she can get them without needing a prescription and can take them without having to wait for an appointment. Generally, the doctor would provide a list of medicines to take in various scenarios. For example, in case there is fever with a headache, the doctor may prescribe Tylenol. Similarly, a fibre supplement may be advised in the case of constipation.
What should be the target weight and how fast should a woman gain it?
Considering that during pregnancy, a second and developing body needs to be nourished, the food requirements of a mother-to-be are much higher than an average woman. What this effectively means is that over the course of a few months, a woman may need to gain some weight in order to provide enough nutrition for the baby, without having her own levels of the same drop off a cliff! If a woman is underweight, this means that up to 40 pounds may need to be gained.
What are the exercises required to have an easy and smooth pregnancy?
It is to be kept in mind that gaining weight really does not mean that exercise is to be cut off. As a matter of fact, if a pregnant woman stays active to a reasonable level over her course of pregnancy, it is much better for both the mother as well as the baby. Also, the chances of water retention or anxiety are much less. Isn’t it worth to spend time exercising and avoid spending unnecessary time worrying on issues related to pregnancy?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
दाढ़ी बढ़ाना या कटवाना ये बेहद व्यक्तिगत मसला है क्योंकि कुछ लोगों को ये पसंद नहीं भी आ सकती है लेकिन खुद को मेच्योर दिखाने के लिये कुछ युवकों की कामना होती है कि उसकी दाढ़ी बढ जाये. लेकिन कई बार हारमोन की कमी के कारण ऐसा नहीं हो पाता है. काफी हद तक दाढ़ी का बढ़ना प्राकृतिक भी है. तो आईए आपको सामान्य रूप से दाढ़ी बढा़ने के कुछ नुस्खों के बारे में बताते हैं.
1. ऊपर से निचे या बाएं से दाएं करें सेविंग
अच्छा होगा कि आप उपर से नीचे की तरफ या फिर दायें से बायें तरफ शेविंग करें. मगर इस तरह की तकनीक अपनाने से पहले सावधान रहें क्योंकि रेजर से आपके स्किन कट भी सकती है.
2. आहार में शामिल करें ज्यादा प्रोटीन
ज्यादा प्रोटीन वाले भोजन खाना दाढ़ी को तेजी से बढ़ने में मदद कर सकता है. क्योंकि प्रोटीन शरीर को ऐसे पौष्टिक तत्व उपलब्ध कराता है जो ज्यादा बालों को उगाता है. इसलिए अपने आहार में प्रोटीन की मात्रा बढ़ाएं. प्रोटीन मांस, मछली, अंडों और नट्स में सबसे ज्यादा पाया जाता है. अपने आहार और ब्यूटी प्रोडक्ट में विटामिन बी को शामिल करें. विटामिन बी1, बी6 और बी12 भी बालों को जल्दी बढ़ाने में मदद करता है. साथ ही नियमित रूप से बायोटीन का सेवन करें. यह भी बालों और नाखूनों को तेजी से बढ़ाने में बहुत मददगार होता है.
3. ट्रिमिंग का प्रयोग करके
शेविंग के अलावा ट्रिमिंग के जरिये भी आप घनी दाढ़ी पा सकते हैं. ट्रिमिंग से आपको अनचाहें बालों से छुटकारा भी मिल जायेगा और आप के बालों की विकास भी तेजी से होगी.
4. दालचीनी के पाउडर से
दालचीनी के पाउडर में नीबू का रस मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार कर लें. इसे चेहरे पर लगाये और 15 मिनट के लिये छोड़ दें. फिर ठंडे पानी से चेहरा साफ कर सूती कपड़े से पोछ लें. ऐसा करने से आपके चेहरे की मासूमियत और नमी बनी रहेगी. हफ्ते में दो बार करने से घनी दाढ़ी और मासूमियत दोनों आसनी से पाया जा सकता है.
5. आंवले के तेल से मालिश
चेहरे की बाल को बढ़ाने के लिये आंवले का तेल से चेहरे की मालिश करना एक अच्छा विकल्प है. आंवले की तेल से रोजाना अपने चेहरे की 20 मिनट तक मसाज करें और फिर उसे ठंडे पानी से धुल लें.
6. सप्ताह में तीन बार करें सेविंग
प्राकृतिक रूप से घनी दाढ़ी पाने के लिये शेविंग एक अच्छा उपाय है. अगर आपके दाढी के बालों का विकास धीमी रफ्तार से हो रहा है तो बेहतर होगा कि एक सप्ताह में तीन बार शेविंग करें.
7. आंवले का तेल और सारसों की पत्ती
आंवले की तेल के साथ सरसो की पत्ती को मिलाकर भी मसाज किया जा सकता है. इसके लिये पहले आप सरसो की पत्ती का पेस्ट बना लें और फिर उसमें एकाद बूंद आंवला तेल मिक्स करें. इसके बाद उस पेस्ट को दाढ़ी वाले हिस्से पर लगायें और 20 मिनट के लिये छोड़ दें. ठंडे पानी से चेहरे को धुल कर उसे साफ कपड़े से साफ करें. ऐसा सप्ताह में 3 या 4 बार करने से आप घनी दाढी पा सकते हैं.
8. उल्टी दिशा में शेविंग
उल्टी दिशा में शेविंग करना ज्यादा असरदार होगा. इस तरह शेविंग करने से आपके बाल की विकास भी तेजी से होगी और आप जल्दी घनी दाढ़ी भी पा सकेंगे.
Ancient wisdom for healthy modern life:
The longest, healthy living individuals throughout history who lived to 80, 90 and even 100-plus years of age lived without suffering from obesity, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis or cancer.
They never knew the concept of good fats, bad fats, low carb diets, glycaemic index, or any other modern health.
What they were eating?
- The best available data suggest ancestors obtained about 35% of their dietary energy from natural fats, 35% from carbohydrates and 30% from protein. Saturated fats contributed approximately 7.5% of total energy.
- Now indian diet is made up of upto 60 to 70% of carbohydrates and most of it is refined carbohydrates where as our ancestors carbohydrates were complex non starchy like fruits and vegetables.
- Now there is phobia against fats since 1960.
- All fats are not bad.
- Natural fats are healthy and it's required for good physical and brain health.
- Only processed oils are not good.
What was the timing of our ancestor's eating?
- They were mostly eating between dawn to dusk.
- In ancient rome, dinner was called" cena" and was the main meal of the day. It was taken late in the afternoon or when the sun started going down.
- With no electricity, cooking dinner in the evening was not an option.
- Till 19th century, lunch was dinner and dinner was lunch.
- The whole day was structured differently than it is today.
- People got up much earlier and went to bed much earlier.
- Today people have dinner at 9 pm to 10 pm and snack in the evening.
- If we have 500 to 600 calories in dinner and goes to sleep after 1 to 2 hrs, where the energy goes? it gets stored as fat.
- Data says almost 70% of all ice cream is consumed after 6pm.
- If we keep on snacking without giving 12 to 15 hrs rest to our gastrointestinal system, how it can be a healthy habit?
- It's against our evolution.
- Our environment has changed dramatically, from hunter-gatherer to agriculture to industrial revolution to technological era.
- In past 50-100 yrs we saw huge changes in food and eating habits.
- Our genes require 100s of 1000s of years to evolve haven't been able to keep up to sudden changes.
- Only 10% of our genes have adapted in past 10000 years 90% have not.
- Our genes haven't fully adjusted to these.
- Discrepancy between genes and modern environment= chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertention, obesity and cancers.
In this campaign, I will further address ancient food secrets, habits, exercises which kept them healthy and how we can use them to modern life.
#ancient wisdom # modern life #health# wellness #
Who doesn’t want a healthy skin but getting that healthy skin is far easier said than done! we all suffer from skin issues-some common, some not so much. Skin conditions depend on umpteen numbers of factors, such as hormone imbalance, blood impurity, stomach problems, etc.
There are some skin problems, which are just superficial while most others are related to internal problems. Skin issues affect the face, hands and other exposed parts of the body. Treating them superficially means just suppressing them, which may lead to similar or graver problems elsewhere or cause it to reappear with more intensity. So the best way to treat these skin problems is to treat them from their roots, internally.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine in which ailments are treated by minimal doses of natural substances. It attacks and cures the root cause of the ailment without causing side effects. To deal with skin disease, it not only studies the skin type but also takes into account a complete analysis of the mind, genetic factors and the condition of the immune system. Homeopathy just doesn’t treat the symptoms, but delves inside the body and takes on the root cause behind the symptoms.
Homeopathy is effective in treating various skin problems, such as eczema, rashes, allergic dermatitis, uriticaria, psoriasis, lichen planus and other variants, lichen planus and other variants, chronic and recurring bacterial infections, chronic and recurring bacterial infections, fungus infections, acne, dandruff, hair loss and many other skin ailments.
Homeopathy for skin problems – top 10 treatments:
Here is a list of top 10 treatments in homeopathy for skin problems, which if followed will give amazing results. Read on to know more:
1. Rhus toxicodendron:
This is a useful remedy for treating eczema. In eczema, the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions. The symptoms of eczema include itching, tingling, swelling, etc. The symptoms get worse at night, during winter and in damp weather. Cold air aggravates the problem. Warmth and moisturizing provides some temporary relief. It tends to get worse and become uriticaria and herpes, if not treated on time.
2. Natrum muriaticum:
This remedy is also for eczema. It not only treats eczema but is also known to provide relief from mental disturbances caused due to grief and disappointment, being resentful, dwelling on past unhappy instances, fears of rejection, etc.
It is a remedy for a number of skin diseases. The symptoms which it treats are moist scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears. It also treats cracked corners of the mouth and eyes, bleeding and release of a gluey, honey-like, thick, tenacious discharge, etc. It is also useful in treating symptoms, such as dry and itchy skin; brittle hair that tends to fall off and other such related symptoms.
Pulsatilla is predominantly a female remedy. This remedy treats rashes with profuse menses or scanty menses or rashes due to gastric or uterine problems. Diarrhea may also accompany these rashes. Nettle rash, which is worse at the beginning of winter, as well as itching when exposed to air, is also treated by this medicine. Acne can also be healed with pulsatilla.
If you have that point towards herpes, sepia is the medicine to take. This homeopathic medicine treats symptoms of herpetic conditions around the bends of joints, knees and ankles, behind the ears. In the beginning, it is dry, and then it turns moist and releases discharge. Brownish spots on the skin, yellow spots, and liver spots are few of the other symptoms. It also treats eczema on hands, as well as dry, rough and chapped skin. It is also good in treating psoriasis.
It is a useful remedy for many of the skin problems where the skin is thickened like in chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. People suffering from these conditions experience swelling along with itching and burning sensations. It also cures nettle rash and pimples.
Sulphur is best known as the ‘skin remedy’! it has a particularly powerful centrifugal action, in that it brings symptoms to the surface. It treats the burning aggravation resulting from washing. Soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, its roughness and coarseness is also taken care of by sulphur. Itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails are few other symptoms that sulphur can treat. It is also useful in psoriasis and eczema. It also treats acne.
8. Nitricum acidum:
It is one of the best remedies for treating ulcers with symptoms like profuse granulations, ragged and zigzag and often raised edges, vascular bleeding, blisters and ulcers in mouth, tongue, genitals that bleed easily. Fissures, pain during bowel movement, excessive physical irritability, etc. Are the other symptoms nitric acid or nitricum acidum addresses.
Cantharis is used to treat burns or skin conditions that resemble burns. It is also helpful in curing sunburn, blisters, skin eruptions, and insect bites. Symptoms it addresses include blister formation and searing pain. In fact, it can relieve the pain associated with second or third degree burns. If applied on unbroken skin, in case of a burn, it promptly relieves pain and often prevents vesication. If the skin is broken, it can be administered externally with boiled or distilled water.
10. Thuja occidentalis:
This homeopathy medicine for skin problems is very useful in treating problems like warts, acne, age spots etc. It helps the body to get rid of scaly patches, itchy skin, and brown age spots. It treats the skin in case of papulo-vesiculo-pustulur eruptions. It also cures tubercles, warts epithelioma, naevi, carbuncles; ulcers, especially in ano-genital region, freckles, dry skin etc.
The main action of thuja is on the skin and genito-urinary organs. It has a specific antibacterial action that helps in treating acne, blackheads, whiteheads etc.
Homeopathy has vast range of medicines for treating and curing skin problems and skin allergies. There are many medicines, other than the 10 mentioned above, that can treat a number of skin issues. Each homeopathy medicine treats a variety of diseases. So, the homeopath first prefers to understand the mind, habits, genetics, and other ailments of the patient and then prescribe the medicine to address the problems.
The only limitation of this branch of medicine is—time! homeopathy takes its own sweet time to cure, as it cures from the very root. In today’s world, when everything is ‘instant’, this aspect maybe taken as a drawback. But homeopathy medicines are the most effective and sure shot treatment option that not just heals but repairs the body from within.
So, if you are looking to treat your skin from within, contact me online.
गर्मियों में लू लगने की समस्या आम है. अंग्रेजी में इसे हीट स्ट्रोक और सनस्ट्रोक के नाम से जाना जाता है. जब तापमान चरम पर होता है और गर्म हवा के झोंके चलते हैं तब लू लग सकती है. इसमें हमारे शरीर के द्रव सूखने जाते हैं जिससे पानी और नमक की कमी हो जाती है और लू लगने का खतरा उत्पन्न हो जाता है. लू लगने पर शरीर में गर्मी, खुश्की और थकावट महसूस होने लगती है. लू लगने के कारण कई और मामूली बीमारियां जैसे कि हीट एडेमा (शरीर का सूजना), हीट रैश, हीट क्रैम्प्स (शरीर में अकड़न) और हीट साइनकॉप (बेहोशी) आदि भी हो सकती हैं. चिकित्सकिय भाषा में शरीर के तापमान को 105 डिग्री फारेनहाइट से अधिक रहने पर और शरीर के सेंट्रल नर्वस सिस्टम में जटिलताओं के पेश आने पर लू लगना कहते हैं.
लू लगना के लक्षण
* लू लगने पर शरीर में गर्मी, खुश्की, सिरदर्द, कमजोरी, शरीर टूटना, बार-बार मुंह सूखना, उलटी, चक्कर, सांस लेने में तकलीफ, दस्त और कई बार निढाल या बेहोशी जैसे लक्षण नजर आते हैं. ध्यान रहे कि लू लगने पर पसीना नहीं आता है.
* लू लगने पर आँखों में जलन भी होती है.
* लू लगने के कारण अचानक बेहोशी व अंततः रोगी की मौत तक हो सकती है.
* इसमें निम्न रक्तचाप और लिवर-किडनी में सोडियम पोटैशियम का संतुलन बिगड़ जाता है. इसलिए बेहोशी भी आ सकती है. इसके अलावा ब्रेन या हार्ट स्ट्रोक की स्थिति भी बन सकती है.
* इस दौरान शरीर का तापमान एकदम से बढ़ जाता है. अक्सर बुखार बहुत ज्यादा मसलन 105 या 106 डिग्री फॉरनहाइट तक पहुंच जाता है.
* हाथ और पैरों के तलुओं में जलन-सी होती रहती है
लू लगने वाले व्यक्ति को आसानी से कुछ सामान्य उपचार के जरिए भी बचाया जा सकता है. कुछ छोटे-मोटे आसन उपायों पर नजर डालिए-
* जब भी बाहर गर्मी चरम पर हो तो कम से कम बाहर निकलकर लू से बचा जा सकता है. लेकिन यदि बाहर जाना आवश्यक हो तो अधिक से अधिक पानी पीकर निकलें. ध्यान रहे कि खाली पेट न निकलें.
* पीड़ित व्यक्ति को सबसे पहले छांव में लायें. फिर उसके लिए हवा का इंतजाम करें. गर्मी के कारण शरीर का तापमान हुई वृद्धि, छाया में लाने से तापमान सामान्य आना शुरु हो जाता है.
* उसव्यक्ति को नमक शक्कर और पानी का घोल मुँह से पिलायें, उसके कपड़े निकालकर सिर्फ अंदरूनी वस्त्र रखें. बेहतरी के लिए शरीर पर हल्का सा गर्म पानी भी छिड़क सकते हैं.
* आप चाहें तो गीली चादर में लपेटकर भी तापमान को कम करने का प्रयास कर सकते हैं.
* हाथ पैर की मालिश करें जिससे रक्त संचरण प्रभावित होता है.
* संभव हो तो बर्फ के टुकड़े कपड़े में लपेटकर गर्दन, बगलों और जांघों पर रखे. इससे गर्मी जल्दी निकलती है.
* धूप में घर से बाहर निकलें तो छतरी का इस्तेमाल करें. नंगे बदन और नंगे पैर धूप में ना खड़े हों.
* तरल पदार्थों के रूप में आप नींबू पानी, आम पना, छाछ, लस्सी, नारियल पानी, बेल या नींबू का शर्बत, खस का शर्बत जैसे तरल पदार्थों का उपयोग करते रहें.
* ढीले और सूती कपड़े पहनना ज्यादा उचित होता है.
* अचानक से गर्मी से एकदम ठंडे कमरे में ना जाएं.
* जितना ज्यादा हो सके हरी सब्जियों का सेवन करें. खीरा, ककड़ी, लौकी, तौरी आदि का भरपूर सेवन करें.
* यदि आपके पास सुविधा हो तो ठंडे वातानुकूलित कमरे में रहें.
* इमली के गूदे को हाथ पैरों पर मलें.
* शरीर का तापमान तेज होने पर सिर पर ठंडी पट्टी रखें.
* घर से बाहर निकलते समय जेब में कटा प्याज रखें.
For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.
Although sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are capable of affecting both genders, the impact on men and women is different. In women, this problem can cause long-term issues such as infertility. Although most STDs can be readily treated as soon as the symptoms surface, some cases might not throw up any symptom.
Some of the curable STDs that can affect women are discussed below:
Gonorrhoea: This STD is caused by bacteria living in mucous membranes of the vagina, urethra, mouth, rectum and eyes and is capable of spreading through contact. The symptoms in women include excessive discharge from the vagina, abdominal cramps, pain in the pelvic region and bleeding from the vagina after sex.
Chlamydia: The STD is a result of a bacterial infection of ‘Chlamydia trachomatis’. Symptoms in females include burning sensation during urination, unusual vaginal discharge and bleeding between periods. Without treatment, the infection might spread to the urinary tract which could potentially cause PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) which is capable of causing problems in pregnancy and even infertility.
Genital Herpes: Genital herpes is generally caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) or the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus is commonly known to be the chief cause of cold sores. Symptoms may appear soon after infection and usually are severe. This includes blisters which turn into raw and painful sores that scab and heal over time. This might be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever.
Chancroid: This infection is a STD caused by the bacterium ‘Haemophilus Ducreyi’. It occurs most commonly in the vulva (the female external genital organ that includes the clitoris, labia as well as the opening of the vagina). The condition starts out as a tender bump that appears during the incubation period after intercourse. The incubation period generally ranges between 3-10 days. The bump turns into an ulcer i.e. an open sore, due to the death of the cells. This is usually painful.
Syphilis: It is caused by the bacterium ‘Treponema pallidum’ and the disease mainly occurs if you have sexual intercourse without any protection, that too with multiple sexual partners. The other mode of infection is blood transfusion. Symptoms of Syphilis include appearance of ulcers around the genitals or the oral region known as a chancre, severe rashes around the hand or feet coupled with other symptoms of mild fever, headache, throat pain and immense fatigue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gluten allergy refers to the abnormal reaction of the immunity system that is caused as a result of the protein content in the wheat grain. Wheat is normally composed of the two main protein variants called glutenins and gliadins, combining together to form gluten. This gluten induces particular immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated responses and leads to various symptoms of wheat allergy. Regardless of what your gluten intolerance reactions are, they can be easily treated with proper homoeopathic treatments and medications.
Gluten intolerance can lead to atopic dermatitis and in most cases, urticarial and asthma. In some rare instances, it leads to exercise induced anaphylaxis. It is important to note here that the gluten intolerance should never be confused with celiac disease, which can be explained as sensitivity to gluten in wheat and various other grains. People who are suffering from celiac disease must try to avoid rye, barley and oats. Wheat comprises of four allergens namely, albumin, gladian, globulin and wheat gluten.
What should you not eat?
If you are suffering from gluten intolerance, then you must stay away from breads, crackers and cookies as well as other baked foods along with certain beverages such as beer, ale and malted milk. It is advised to stay away from ice cream, batter fried items, burgers and other items containing meat loaf and follow a restrictive diet altogether. There are various other sources of gluten, and you must speak with your doctor to find out which food items are restricted for your health condition and what are the possible homoeopathic treatments for alleviating gluten allergy?
How can homoeopathy help in treating gluten intolerance?
Homoeopathy is regarded as a popular system of medicine where the selection of medicines is done by assessing the individual health condition and medical history of the patient. As far as therapeutic medication is taken into consideration, there is a wide array of medications available for treating wheat allergy, and you must consult a doctor before administering any medication. The best part of the homoeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects, and you will be able to get rid of your problem of gluten intolerance entirely with homoeopathic medications.
Homeopathy is normally termed to be organic and natural treatment, which has been going on for a very long time and is gaining popularity across the globe today. However, it is very important for you to understand how the treatment works and what are the restrictions imposed for helping in the eradication of the gluten intolerance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!