Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Homoeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
While many men worry about losing penis sensitivity and strive to do everything they can to improve penis sensation throughout their lives, there are some men who have the opposite problem: Their penis sensitivity is so high that they have trouble in their day-to-day sexual lives, and sometimes even in their day-to-day lives outside the bedroom. For these men, penis care looks a little different. Here's what a guy needs to know if he notices that penis sensation is far more intense than what other guys experience.
What causes such intense sensation?
There are only a few things that might cause such intense sensitivity in the penis. These include:
1) Phimosis. This condition in which is it difficult to retract the foreskin from the glans can result in pain; in most cases, circumcision is recommended. However, for those who do manage to handle the issue without surgery, they might find that the exposed glans is so sensitive that it reacts to the slightest sensation - even the sensation of air flowing over the area can be too much to handle.
2) Oversensitivity. The penis is filled with nerve endings that create pleasurable sensations; however, some men simply have more nerve endings than most. This can make even the most typical sensations, such as that of soft underwear pressing against the penis, intensely arousing. For some, the intensity goes beyond pleasure and into pain.
3) Medical conditions. Some medical conditions can lead to intense sensations in the penis. Though this is a rare finding, some men might notice a change that tips them off to something going on with their overall health. This often comes from medical conditions that affect the nerve endings, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Though the usual course of diabetes means a man experiences a diminishment of penis sensitivity, some men might notice the opposite, and feel penis sensation to an extreme.
4) Lack of use. When a man has not used his penis for sexual pleasure in a while, his sensitivity is naturally at a high. For some, this means any penis sensation can lead to arousal or even to ejaculation before he's ready. This is something that many men deal with if they have gone through a long 'dry spell.'
How to handle overwhelming penis sensation
- At first a man might think that strong penis sensation is a great thing, but it won't take long before he realizes that it actually causes more trouble than it's worth. That's when he will try to figure out ways to actually make his penis less sensitive - a strange turn of events in a world where preserving penis sensation is what usually matters most!
- For men who find themselves in this particular predicament, there are some methods they can try. If a man suffers from phimosis, using techniques to loosen and stretch the foreskin can help him retract it more easily, and then he can work on the problem of the overly sensitive glans. In this case, a man can begin with very gentle, light sensations, such as that of gently running water or soft fabrics, to get the penis accustomed to feeling the intense sensitivity.
- For those who suffer from medical conditions, speaking to the doctor is an absolute must. Many medical conditions require medications to keep them under control, and once those medications take hold, the penis sensation will become much more manageable.
- Finally, those dealing with lack of use can start with masturbation on a regular basis until they find they can last longer and longer. This can eventually reduce the quick response and give him a more pleasurable time with a partner in the bedroom.
- Regardless of the penis sensation issues, keeping the skin as healthy as possible can help ensure the best health. This can be achieved with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Using the crème on a regular basis can help a man rest easy, knowing that he is doing all he can for his overall penis health as he works on the sensation issues.
Health benefits of wheat bran
1. Bran is high in fiber
Bran is the number 1 food highest in fiber
One tablespoon of bran provides up to 6% of the daily value of insoluble fiber. Dietary fiber, like that from bran, actually changes the way you digest food and absorb nutrients.
Fiber from bran also helps increase diversity of good bacteria in your digestive tract, helping you get the most of what you eat.
2. Bran can help alleviate constipation
Helping to keep your bowels moving is probably bran's most famous (or infamous) health benefit. It has been known since at least the early 1940s when bran was used to keep british navy officers regular.
Taking one teaspoon to two tablespoons of bran each day before a meal is the best way to fight off constipation, and has the added weight loss benefit of making you feel full. As a word of warning, bran is more effective when taken regularly, and a one-time dose of bran is less likely to be effective in treating constipation.
Note: be sure you increase your intake of liquids, like water, as your increase your fiber intake. This is because fiber like bran absorbs water and can aggrevate constipation if you do not also increase your liquid intake.
3. Bran can lower your risk of cancer
Studies show that bran can lower the risk of a variety of cancers, and particularly those of the colon and breast.
The anti-cancer benefits are theorized not only to be due to fiber in bran, but also other nutrients and phytochemicals such as such as phenolic acids, lignans and flavonoids.
4. Bran lowers your cholesterol
Studies have shown that intake of bran (particularly oat bran) can help lower your cholesterol.
The studies did adiminister quite a lot of oat bran, between 25g to 100g per day. The study which gave participants 25g (about 4 tablespoons) of oat bran saw 5-8% reductions in cholesterol.
The second study gave participants 100 grams (1 cup) of oat bran per day, and saw declines of up to 13% in cholesterol.
To attempt to get these benefits it would be best to start eating 2-4 tablespoons of bran a day and slowly add more to your diet.
Bran (particularly rice bran) is high in niacin, which further lowers risk of heart and cardiovascular disease.
5. Bran is a good source of protein with all the essential amino acids
If you were to eat the 1 cup of oat bran listed in the cholesterol-lowering study, you would get up to 16 grams of protein and all the essential amino acids. This makes bran a complete source of protein for vegans and vegetarians.
Bran's protein content is one of the main reasons why whole grains are a good source of protein.
6. Bran helps you feel full and eat less
This study shows that whole grains in addition to bran help to reduce weight gain, and can promote weight loss.
Consuming 1-2 tablespoons of fiber before each meal is a good way to improve digestion, help you feel full, and eat less. Fiber can be consumed with water, milk, or unsweetened soy milk.
Note: increase your liquid intake with your fiber intake.
A bowl of oatmeal
7. Bran is high in magnesium
Bran and whole grains are high in magnesium. Magnesium is an essential mineral required by the body for muscle and nerve function, maintaining a healthy immune system, regulating heart rhythm, and building strong bones.
Other help benefits of magnesium include reduced risk of heart disease, regulation of blood pressure, and alleviation of premenstrual syndrome (pms).
8. Bran can help prevent type ii diabetes
Studies show that bran and whole grain consumption can reduce risk of type ii diabetes by 20%.
This requires eating at least 2 servings of whole grains per day, and over a period of at least a year. The diabetes health benefits of bran found in whole grains can only be seen over the long-term.
9. Bran is rich in folate
Bran is a great source of folate (vitamin b9) which is required for numerous body functions including dna synthesis and repair, cell division, and cell growth.
Other benefits of folate include protection and repair of dna to reduce cancer risk and slow aging. Folate also lowers risk of alzheimer's. Bran consumed in whole grains like brown rice and whole wheat bread is a great way to boost your folate intake.
10. Bran is a great source of manganese
Bran and whole grains are a great source of manganese. Manganese is required by the body for proper enzyme functioning, nutrient absorption, wound healing, and bone development.
Health benefits of manganese include strengthening weak bones, anti-oxidant protection, alleviating premenstrual syndrome (pms).
Now a days everyone is behind weight loss programs. But at the same time there are many people struggling with weight loss.Weight loss can result from a decrease in body fluid, muscle mass, or fat.Other causes of weight loss include, but are not limited to, cancer, viral infection (such as CMV or HIV), gastroenteritis, parasite infection, depression, bowel diseases, and overactive thyroid.If the secondary causes are ruled out you can try following steps for weight gain.
1.Eat lot of proteins.Protein forms the building blocks of your muscles. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat.If you're trying to gain weight, aim for 0.7-1 grams of protein per pound of body weight (1.5 - 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram).High protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet.
2.Eat at least 3 meals per day and make sure to eat plenty of fat and carb.
3.Eat lot of energy dense food.Add lot of spices,condiments and sauces sothat the food becomes tasty and you can take more of it.Energy dense foods are
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
- High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
- Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
- Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
- Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
- Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
- Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes.
4.Lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat.
5.Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
6.Use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories,
7.Good sleep. Sleep is very important for muscle growth.
8.If you have a mix of foods on your plate, eat the calorie-dense and protein-rich foods first. Eat the vegetables last.
9.Don't smoke.Smokers usually experience weight loss.Quitting smoking can lead to weight gain.
10.Drink milk and weight gainer shakes which are rich in proteins,carbs and calories.
11.Don't drink water before meals or along with meals as it can reduce food consumption.
12.You can also try supplements like Creatin Monohydrate.Simply consume 3–5 grams per day. However, it may take three to four weeks to maximize muscle stores.Better to consult a Naturopathic physician before starting any supplements for weight gain.
PESA / TESA / MESA
The main methods of surgical sperm retrieval available include:
- PESA: percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration.
- MESA: microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration.
- TESA: testicular sperm aspiration. This includes testicular fine needle aspiration (TFNA).
- TESE: testicular sperm extraction.
- Microdissection TESE.
- Perc biopsy: percutaneous biopsy of the testis.
Which method is used depends on the nature of the problem in the male partner, which needs to be explored carefully first.
Tests required before surgical sperm retrieval
A man that produces no sperm in his semen is said to have azoospermia. This may be because of a blockage in one of the tubes that carry sperm from the areas of the testes where they are produced, out to the penis during ejaculation. Obstructive azoospermia can be caused by testicular cancer, as the tumour presses on the vas deferens. This type of cancer is common in young men and can be treated successfully. It can, however, lead to infertility, so surgical sperm retrieval may be performed to store some sperm before treatment begins.
Other conditions cause non-obstructive azoospermia, including having an abnormal cystic fibrosis gene. Men with this condition may not show all the symptoms, but they often have no vas deferens. Surgical sperm retrieval is possible but there is a 50:50 chance that the embryos produced by subsequent ICSI and IVF will have the same genetic abnormality. Options then include using a sperm donor and intrauterine insemination (IUI) or IVF, or having pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) performed on the embryos to select ones that carry the normal gene.
If the problem that underlies poor sperm production is physical rather than genetic, or if a couple wants to have children after the male partner has had a vasectomy that cannot be reversed, surgical sperm retrieval can go ahead.
Arthritis Types and Risk Factors
Arthritis is a complex family of musculoskeletal disorders consisting of more than 100 different conditions that destroy joints, bones, muscles, cartilage and other connective tissues, hampering or halting physical movement and causing pain.
While arthritis is not a single disease, its symptoms are often universal and are largely experienced as stiffness, soreness, inflammation and pain. Over time, the cartilage between the joints can begin to wear down, exposing the joint to friction. When two bones rub together, inflammation and pain can take place. Redness and swelling of the joints and loss of joint function soon follow.
While the most common form, osteoarthritis, is a result of external factors like physical injury or wear and tear of joints through overuse, this is not the case with rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, despite advances in science, the exact causes of RA are unknown … but certain risk factors have been identified:- genetics, age, weight, injury, occupational hazards, sports, illness or infection, stress, etc.
Now we will go through two most common types of arthritis: osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Osteoarthritis most commonly type of arthritis which is caused by poor lifestyle. It is degeneration of the cartilage that cushions the area where two bones meet to form a joint. When the cushion wears out or cracks, the bones rub together, causing intense pain. In severe cases, the joints can develop calcifications. This means that calcium builds up on the bones and soft tissues, making them stiff and painful to move. The pain of osteoarthritis gradually worsens with use over the course of the day.
This type of arthritis occurs slowly over time and is the type that many runners, martial artists and construction workers begin to feel by middle age due to over-extreme use of joints.
Prevention is always the best medicine. However, reversing damage already done is also essential.
Rheumatoid arthritis, on the other hand, is a chronic disease of the autoimmune system that causes inflammation of the synovial membrane (joint lining). This causes destruction and deformity of bone, cartilage, ligaments and muscle tissue.
RA commonly called “crippling arthritis” is a “systemic” disease. Besides the tissues around the joints, other areas RA affects include the glands of the eyes and mouth, the lining of the lungs and the pericardium. When inflamed, the tissue lining between the joints becomes red, painful and swollen. The frequency and duration of these “flare-ups” vary widely. After repeated episodes, chronic inflammation begins to cause damage to the surrounding tissue, cartilage and bone. Eventually this damage can lead to loss of cartilage and weakening of bones, resulting in painful and permanent destruction and deformities.
The second study offers even more hope as to the healing power of green tea for RA sufferers. Green tea, supplementation and relaxation techniques are powerful solutions for this disease.
The autoimmune trigger of RA also affects children causing Juvenile arthritis (JA). Actually, JA is a term used to group the various autoimmune disorders affecting children 16 and under. While JA affects the joints, it also can affect the eyes, skin and gastrointestinal (GI) tract as well.
JA, while similar to RA, is more easily diagnosed. Again, this autoimmune disease is not precise in how, or whom, it affects, but inherited genes and external factors can trigger it in a child. If you have a family history of RA and your child shows red inflammatory joints.
The natural solutions and plan for JA are the same as for RA. The difference is that usually a parent or adult will have to manage the lifestyle changes in the home and keep the child on course with the plan.
There Is Hope!
People think that because they experience excruciating pain today, they will experience it tomorrow and keep experiencing it for the rest of their life. It is as if the trajectory of arthritis, to them, is inevitable, and therefore there is no hope. This does not have to be the case. Nothing about arthritis is “inevitable” if you understand the condition and take steps to control it.
People suffering with arthritis do not believe anything can be done to help ease their pain. Why? Because the drug-based therapies they have been following are not useful in providing a change to the condition – only symptomatic relief. Yes, immediate relief of pain or stiffness or inflammation is a good thing and drugs are the fastest means for that relief. However, there are two problems with relying on synthetic drug therapies over the long term.
Problem 1: The drugs and cortisone injections are toxic to the system, causing in some cases damage to the liver and stomach lining, weakening of the joint cartilage and the immune system, and GI tract issues.
Problem 2: Drugs do not change the course of the condition and thus, as the arthritis worsens over time, drugs that are more potent are needed, causing more toxicity and potentially damaging side effects.
The good news is that a multi-pronged approach to arthritis can do wonders, and even feel like a miracle to those suffering its nasty symptoms. Because there is no cure, it is extremely important to become proactive in managing, treating and slowing down the condition.
Sir I am 24 year old student my memory capacity is very low that is when I remember something I forget it on the next day please suggest some good medicines to improve concentration level and memory I have read on somewhere else that eating blue berries gone really help to memorise easily will this true or it is a myth only please suggest.
Cosmetic surgery is something that has become very popular in today’s world. As a matter of fact, the most common type of cosmetic surgery performed happens to be breast implantation. This is proven by the fact that the number of people signing up for this sort of surgery has trebled over the past two decades. That being said, many people have concerns about how safe breast implants are. So, getting to the crux of the matter, how safe are they?
In order to answer this question, it is helpful to understand what exactly an implant is. A breast implant is made of silicone and there may be either silicone gel or saline water contained inside the silicone envelope. One of the biggest fears when it comes to breast implants is that of a rupture. While it is true that this is not a circumstance to look forward to, it is not fatal and something which can negatively affect the body prior to detection. In fact, for quite some time, it may not even be noticed!
If a person has saline breast implants and there is a rupture, it is harmless as the salt water which escapes gets absorbed by the body. On the other hand, when the same happens with breast implants containing silicone gel, the gel can get distributed beyond the breast. While this is not a comfortable thought, research over the course of many years has not shown a link between the two.
Prior to 1976, which was the year in which the FDA required certain standards of implants, there was a risk. Ever since then, there has been tight regulation and one need not be unduly worried about unsafe implants being sold.
Understanding The Procedure
When the surgery first takes place, precautions have to be taken so as to reduce the risk of infection. A little care can go a long way in making sure everything goes according to plan. The process involves making an incision in an inconspicuous area of your breast and inserting the implant in a pocket either under the pectoral muscle or behind the breast tissue (over the pectoral muscle). The entire surgery involves either intravenous sedation or general anaesthesia, depending on your doctor’s recommendation. Sometimes, it may be so that a woman needs to have repeated procedures or corrections to make sure that everything is just right. Some discomfort can be caused by scar tissue and this can also lead to the breast becoming misshapen.
While all implants do break over time, most of good quality should last over a decade. Many people believe breast implants can cause cancer but that is really not true. However, they can interfere with detecting mammary cancer quickly and effectively. As long as the medical care is proper, there is almost nothing to fear!
There is nothing more attractive than a voluptuous mouth bearing bee-stung lips. This is usually known as a natural pout which adds a certain charm to your smile. But what happens when your lips are too thin and you do not have a pout? There are many ways to alter the look of your mouth with the help of lip gloss and tricks of make-up. But these are not permanent solutions.
For a more permanent and long-lasting pout that will look natural, you can go for a cosmetic procedure that will be conducted by a cosmetic surgeon. Here are the details of this kind of procedure which can give your thin lips a beautiful pout.
- Lip augmentation: This kind of procedure involves the administration of fillers that will plump up the lips by giving them some extra volume. This volume will be spread proportionately throughout the mouth so that the proportions and the shape also remain intact. This will give you a well-defined pout.
- Substances: These fillers can be of various types, and made up of various substances. Synthetic dermal fillers are the most popular choice in this regard, and they are known to consist of hyaluronic acid or HA, which can give you volume and definition. This substance is usually found in the tissues of your body as well as the skin and its cartilage. Perlane and restylane may also be used.
- Procedure: The procedure is simple enough where the area will first be numbed with the help of mild anesthesia. Thereafter, the injection will be administered in small doses. The effect of the injection usually lasts for a period of six months, after which it will have to be renewed.
- Side effects: Like most procedures, this one too has a few side effects and risks that can be taken care of by the cosmetic surgeon who will administer the fillers. There will be minimal bruising, swelling and even a little bleeding right after the procedure. The patient will usually be asked to keep some ice packs ready so that this problem may be tackled easily at home. However, if the problem persists or gets worse instead of subsiding after a few days or a week, it may be time to go to the doctor to have it checked again.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin after such a procedure. Ensure that you stay indoors for a few days, and even then, you must apply a good sun block when you to step out. You will also need to keep your skin and face well moisturised so that the lips do not become dry or chapped.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.