Doctor in Hitaishi Hospital
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Hitaishi HospitalYour feedback matters!
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
Do you feel bloated like a whale? Do you have a burning sensation in your stomach that makes you want to bend over constantly? This inflammation of your stomach could be caused by a number of reasons. One of the most common scenarios can be that you may have had a little too much to drink the last night, eaten too much spicy food or just eaten something that may have inflamed your stomach. Worry not, because you can treat your stomach inflammation easily with these quick fixes.
Here are a few home remedies that can help:
- Probiotics: Ever wondered why your grandmother told you to eat a bowl of curd if your stomach was out? Because, curd is rich in probiotics and probiotics are known to introduce good bacteria to your digestive system and help improve digestion. They also aid in regulating bowel movements and speed up the healing process. Apart from curd, foods such as kefir, Kimchi, and kombucha are also rich in probiotics and can help relieve stomach inflammation to a great extent.
- Green tea: Amongst other things green tea also helps soothe your digestive system. It also improves digestion. Studies have shown that drinking a cup of warm green tea even just once a week can make a significant difference for gastritis patients. To improve the taste, you can add a spoonful of honey to the tea, as honey also has a number of potential health benefits for your digestive system.
- Eat smaller meals: Eating heavy meals with large gaps between them can be one of the major causes of stomach inflammation. So, if you’ve been suffering from recurring gastritis attacks, consider eating smaller meals with shorter gaps between them. Also, pay attention to what you’re eating, avoid foods that make you feel bloated and are difficult to digest. If you do not know what foods trigger such a response, start maintaining a food journal. This will help you in identifying the foods that don’t suit your digestive system.
- Garlic Extract: Garlic has a number of health benefits. This herb is also great for an upset stomach. Garlic extract can help remove H. pylori from your stomach. This is the strain of bacteria most commonly responsible for stomach inflammation. In order to get the maximum benefit crush a few pods of raw garlic, extract its juice and drink a teaspoon of it. Alternatively, you can buy garlic extract from an Ayurvedic store for the same purpose.
- Ginger: Ginger also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat stomach inflammation. To benefit from this chew a piece of raw ginger followed by a glass of water. Alternatively, boil a piece of ginger with water and milk; drink this tea to get relief from inflammation.
Mera penis khulta nhi tha .Phir mene oiling ki toh woh khul jata tha .Phir ek din jb me use pani se dho rha tha toh pura khul gya or jo charbi thi woh piche chli gyi or supada se phle ikatthi ho gyi us jagah bleeding ho rhi h thodi si or pain bhi horha h pls help me ✌
I am suffering from constipation and I got these dark circles that just will not go. also have these headaches very often.
Low testosterone in men is sometimes treated medically, with testosterone supplementation. In other cases, it can be treated with lifestyle changes such as efforts to lose excess weight and exercise more.
While testosterone therapy has yet to be approved for women in the United States, some doctors do prescribe it off-label to treat sexual problems and other symptoms associated with low testosterone in women.
When an underlying medical condition is causing or contributing to "low T," treating that condition can return the testosterone level to normal.
Testosterone can be delivered to the body in a variety of ways:
- Injections into a muscle can be given every few weeks, either by a medical professional or by self-injection.
- Patches or gels containing testosterone can be applied to the skin daily.
- A tablet-shaped patch known as a buccal system can be applied in the mouth where the upper gum meets the inside of the lip. The patch is changed every 12 hours.
- Testosterone pellets are a newer form of treatment. The pellets are inserted under the skin of the buttocks, where they release testosterone for three to four months.
Men and women who are being treated with testosterone need to have follow-up blood tests to assess how they're responding to treatment.
Diabetes management; move on in life
By focusing on improving lifestyle, the right treatment and some precautions you can easily set aside all your worries about diabetes management. Homeopathy is there to help you.
The word diabetes bothers us all; makes us worry about severe health conditions – from infections to amputations, and from sweet-consumption to stroke and heart attack. However, if we make the right lifestyle changes, that would not really hamper our cozy spectrum, we can easily sail through life.
To put the term in simple words: diabetes is nothing but a condition caused by elevated sugar levels due to deficiency in the insulin production or absorption in our body.
Many factors like lifestyle, the lack of exercise, diet, genetics, among others, may lead to either of the three types of diabetes; Type 1 or Type 2 or gestational diabetes. We must focus on managing diabetes in the best possible way.
Your body tells you
You should check for a few simple signs and symptoms for early detection of diabetes. Thirst and dry mouth along with tiredness, fatigue and irritability are a few primary symptoms. You may feel an increased urge for urination, especially, more often during the night. The other symptoms are sudden changes in weight, increased urge to eat sweets, blurred vision, headache and nausea, and skin problems like itchiness and frequent boils.
Understand your tests
Basis these symptoms if you investigate, and if you fasting blood sugar levels (BSL) are between 110mg/dL- 126mg/dL then you have impaired fasting glucose. But if it goes beyond 126mg/dL then you are considered to be diabetic. Post glucose intake of 75 gm, the BSL between 140mg/dL- 199mg/dL is considered to be signaling impaired glucose tolerance and above 200mg/dL is considered diabetic. The normal blood sugar levels in 12 hour fasting are 70 mg/dL to 110 mg/dL and for a post-meal blood glucose level the range is 100 mg/dL to 140 mg/dL In recent times, however, HbA1C levels are given more importance by the doctors, and HbA1C equal to or more than 6.5% are also considered as diagnostic for diabetes.
Examining concerns through the homeopathic window
Homeopathic medicines are never generic. Depending upon your lifestyle a personalized medicine is prepared to control the blood sugar levels. Also, prior to the medicine preparation and selection, a detailed case study of the patient is conducted so that one can have a medicine that will suit his/her lifestyle along with controlled BSL. Use of specific remedies for immediate reduction of high BSL is done by medicines like Phosphoric acid, Natrum phos, Abroma, Syzigium.
Wiping away skin issues
Itchiness and eruptions are common among diabetic patients. A patient comes with a trouble dealing with itchiness and eruptions around groin area. After initial treatment, the eruptions reduced but were not completely cured. After more examination, It was realized that it was a case of Tibea cruris ( fungal infection of the groin area). The high BSL was the reason for these eruptions and itching. Medicine is prescribed to resolve skin complaints and high blood sugar levels. After three weeks the skin issues were cured. After a month the BSL was normal as well.
Controlling blood sugar levels and hypothyroidism
Higher BSL during pregnancy is called gestational diabetes; the BSL is normal pre-pregnancy among these women. Pregnant at 34, patient was diagnosed with gestational diabetes along with hypothyroidism. Post delivery patient complained of urinary infection. Despite exercising regularly and following a diet regimen, and regular intake of medicines patient failed to reduce weight and could not resolve the issues of high BSL. She was then prescribed a medicine to resolve the infection. Considering her schedule, height, and weight I prepared a diet plan for her which led to a loss of 6 kg in three months along with stable BSL and thyroid levels after a span of four weeks. She still monitors her BSL and thyroid levels; all under control with the help of the prescribed homeopathic medicines.
Be careful with future complications
Initially, diabetes may not have a profound effect on your health but as time passes, and especially if it is not managed well, diabetes can result in a range of health complications. You can still alter your present diabetic conditions to avoid complications, which are:
Diabetic retinopathy: A common cause of blindness in the age group 35-60. Can be avoided if you keep a constant check on BSL and go for fundoscopic screening for your eyes. Homeopathic remedies like Tarantula Cubensis and Aurum met are helpful to treat this.
Diabetic nephropathy: This is a diabetic complication wherein the patient suffers from an impaired kidney function along with loss of protein from the urine. The primary symptom is experiencing an increased urge for urination. This follows with nausea, vomiting, tiredness, facial puffiness and swelling on the feet. The homeopathic remedies are Urea Pura, Ampelopsis Quinfolia Apis Mel, Spongia and Lactic acid.
Diabetic neuropathy: High BSL causes injury to the blood vessels supplying nerves leading to tingling and numbness, pain, abnormal sensation to body part, erectile dysfunction and loss of bladder control. Homeopathic remedies like Pumbum met, Hypericum, Secale cor are helpful to aid diabetic nephropathy.
Diabetic foot: The peripheral arteries and nerves around the foot get affected leading to poor blood circulation along with impaired sensation. This would lead to a non healing wound which may further result into gangrene if proper and immediate care is not taken. The homeopathic remedies are Gun powder, Arsenicum Alb and Staphylococcicum.
Walk an extra mile
If you decide to completely rely on medicines without taking extra efforts then you are heading towards the wrong direction. Medicines help in controlling blood sugar levels only if the intake is supported with a particular routine or minor changes in the daily habits and lifestyle. Some of those easy yet important things you must do to help in controlling the sugar levels are:
Regular exercise should include a combination of cardio exercises like a 45-minute brisk walk along with muscle strengthening exercises.
Weight loss helps to repair the metabolic disorder.
Follow a low carbohydrate diet and shift towards high protein and high fiber foods.
Performing yogasanas like mandukasana (frog pose) is beneficial in controlling BSL.