Doctors in Hakim Hari Kishan Lal Dawakhana Shafakhana - Patel Nagar
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Patient Review Highlights
This dr explained the sexual problem in detail and ensured that he will provide genuine treatment for my shot penis. I was impressed by the positive feedbacks from other patients for this dr and his treatment
After the first secession I am experiencing an improvement for the male sexual dysfunction treatment. like early, now I am leading a healthy life with my partner. This treatment saved my life from depression and problems
It was indeed a great experience to visit this clinic for the treatment of small penis and premature discharge problem. I was facing this problem from quite some time and was unable to get an effective solution.
I enjoyed my discussion with the sex specialist in this clinic. I was comfortable and found it easy to explain the sexual weakness and its impact in my life. So far feeling improvement in the health. Thank you so much dr .
I took treatment with the Dr here who immediately started the treatment of penis enlargement after proper diagnosis. He also assured me that it I will have normal penis size in few months of treatment
My wife was not talking interest in sex after giving birth to our daughter. Her less interest was giving tension to me. Brought her the shafakhana for treatment. The medicines are working well.
I did not have enough sex knowledge and went to the sex specialist in Delhi. His advice and tips have helped me to enjoy the sexual pleasure and overcome the problem of sexual weakness too
My marriage was loaded with tension as I was unable to stay long bed. This was due to the bent penis and early discharge. I had this problem for few years and finally decided to consult this dr and got ayurvedic medicines from hakim ji dawakhana and very fine now.
I met sexologist whose approach to diagnosis a problem is good. Doctor here is supportive and promised me to provide affordable treatment for the low sperm count. Earlier I visited various sex clinics but found no result
It was a pleasing experience to discuss short penis problem with the dr. He comforted me easily and motivated with this positive words. I am completely satisfied by the consultation and experience the same in treatment.
I suffered premature ejaculation for 4 years and did feel the real essence of sexual pleasure. I was extremely frustrated and puzzled with this problem and seeking a quick good health to enjoy the new life
I am here for the counseling of my husband, as he is addicted to masturbation. A friend suggested this clinic as he already took treatment here for sexual problem. Doctor gave complete brief of the problem
After the treatment of sexual weakness from this clinic, I and my wife now share a good chemistry. We have come closer and enjoying the real pleasure of being a couple and have a complete family.
This is the first time that I think that I got the right medication for the small penis and quick fall problem from a dr. I visited various clinics in Delhi but did not find satisfied results.
I am extremely thankful to this dr for saving my married life. I was unable to meet the expectation of my partner due to the bent penis and was slightly ashamed of having sex with her
This is the first time that i really enjoyed the sex to the fullness on bed with my partner. This happend because of the treatment from dr here for the quick fall and bent penis.
My experience at the sex clinic is amazing. I visited this clinic for consulting doctor for the sexual weakness. He planned the appointment and ensured of the complete treatment with a one month treatment package . very nice package
I booked an appointment with the shafakhana in east patel nagar where I was attended on time and issue was discussed properly. He recommended some tests and prescribed medicines for quick relief from fall. He also explained next step.
Jai Dev Partap
My friend needed some tips for about sex as he was getting married. He was also getting tensed about having sex for the first time. Here he got good guidance because the dr gave very useful tips & medicines and he is sucessful.
Dr at this clinic went for a thorough check for the reason of small penis. I was able to ask all that I could with a dr and he answered each question politely in this first visit and I am fine . Thank you very much dr .
Sex problem dr has helped me to understand the reason for premature ejaculation and prescribed medicines. In just 1 month I recovered original sex power and able to satisfy my partnet completely on bed.
This dr has really helped me to get out of depression and sexual weakness with hi treatment for 3 weeks. I got best treatment of the erectile dysfunction that was ruining my life and making me a dull
The pelvic area has a number of muscles which need to be maintained healthy for optimal urinary and reproductive functions. From being able to start and maintain a good flow of urine to erections that last long, these muscles play a significant role.
These exercises were developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel in the 1940s, originally used to tighten the vagina after vaginal birth. Soon, their benefits in men were discovered and so they are today widely advised for both men and women.
How does it work?
The main idea of the Kegel exercise is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It runs from the tailbone up to the pelvic bone and is shaped like a hammock. Strengthening this muscle allows for better functioning of the sphincters, giving better control over urination as well as ejaculation.
There are 4 simple steps to doing the Kegel exercise that is find, contract, hold, and release; and repeat. Read on to know more.
Find: The pelvic floor muscles control the urine stream and the anal opening, so the next time you are urinating, try to stop midstream and locate the muscle. Without any tension on the legs or the abdomen, try to lift the pelvic floor upward.
Contract: The first step is to contract the pelvic floor muscle, while continuing to breathe.
Hold: When you start doing it, it might be difficult to hold it for more than a few seconds. This will gradually increase with time. Make a mental note of it to track progress.
Release and repeat: Release the muscle and repeat for up to 10 times, each contraction lasting for 10 seconds
This simple exercise is advised by doctors to men will manage a variety of issues. The fact that it can be done anywhere, requires no equipment and is so simple, but so effective have added to its popularity.
The stronger pelvic floor muscles improve blood flow to the penis, providing harder, longer lasting erections.
The volume and force of ejaculation will also be improved greatly with repeated Kegels, leading to stronger orgasms
Improved control over the muscles improves sexual stamina, thereby allowing you to control your orgasm
Used in managing urinary incontinence
Nocturnal urination can be managed by regular Kegel exercises
Prolapse of pelvic organs can be prevented
Because of these varied benefits, it is widely used by doctors and sexual experts in a number of patients.
Feeling less frisky in bed? Is your libido level dropping? If yes, then use the following remedies to enhance your libido. Loss of libido can deal a serious blow to your confidence levels, so it is of utmost importance that you take steps to rectify the situation.
Here are some remedies to boost up your libido levels:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is known to boost your libido levels, as it keeps you stress free. Stress is a known cause for low libido levels; it can also lead to problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is one of the best ways to let off steam and enjoy a good round of sexual intercourse.
- Food: A healthy diet is the key to a healthy body that surely means enhanced libido levels. Include foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy body.
- Start eating chocolate: Chocolate contains chemicals that boost the production of serotonin and phenylethylamine which have strong aphrodisiac properties. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.
- Go herbal: Consumption of herbs such as basil and garlic on a regular basis helps in enhancing the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps in combating stress related issues which could be limiting your libido.
- Meditation: Meditation and sex are closely interlinked; the entire idea behind meditation is to increase your awareness. Once you manage to increase your awareness levels, your sexual performance levels also receive a boost.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is an herb which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This herb is known to boost blood circulation in the groin area, thus enhancing libido.
- Kaunch: For people who are affected by premature ejaculation, kaunch is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It increases the lifespan and viscosity of the sperm thus getting rid of premature ejaculation.
- Ashvagandha: A very commonly used herb to treat sexual conditions, Ashvagandha improves complications in the nervous system. A well-maintained nervous system is a definite prerequisite for a healthy sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When the male reproductive part accumulates fibrous scar tissue, it results in an erection that is curved and painful, which is known as Peyronie's Disease. While a man’s penis varies in size, a bend in erection doesn’t necessarily indicate any reason for worry. However, Peyronie's Disease causes an erection that is significantly bent and causes pain. This condition can hinder sex life as the erection does not last for an adequate amount of time. It can also result in distress and anxiety. For few percentages of men, the Peyronie's Disease can disappear without having to do anything, for others it requires medical assistance to get a permanent cure.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie's Disease?
The symptoms and signs of this disease can build up gradually or might suddenly appear in an individual. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Scar tissue: As a result of the accumulation of the scar tissue, a lump or hard tissue can be felt under the skin
- Penis size: Penis can become shorter when a person is facing from this disease
- Erection problems: The erection might not last as long as it should
- Penis bent: The penis might bend significantly at an angle
- Pain: There could be a significant pain while erection. As days go by, the pain becomes worse.
Causes of Peyronie's disease?
While the exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known, researchers indicate a variety of factors for this condition:
- A repeated penis injury from athletic activity, accident, trauma and damage resulting from sex
- If in the process of healing, the scar tissue forms a lump
- The improper functioning of corpus cavernosum
- In few cases, this disease can occur normally without the involvement of any accident or injury
What are the risk factors?
There could be various factors that put a person at risk of facing this disease:
- Heredity: If someone in the immediate family is facing this disease, it puts a person at increased risk of facing Peyronie's disease due to heredity.
- Age: With age, the risk potential of this disease increases since the tissue tends to become softer.
- Disorder of the connective tissue: People suffering from connective tissue disorder are at a higher risk of getting this disease. It is often observed that a person who has been diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease often suffers from a connective tissue disorder known as Dupuytren's contracture.
Diagnosis and treatment:
A physical exam gives a doctor possible indication about the disease. The patient may be asked to bring the photographs of the penis in erect condition to get an idea about the curvature degree and scar tissue location. He might also prescribe an ultrasonography. The medication depends on the stage of diagnosis. In the early stage, a doctor might recommend a wait and watch approach. He might also prescribe medication to minimize the pain and remove the scar tissue. If medication fails one might have to go undergo a surgery to get a permanent cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How such cases can be resolved?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Testosterone deficiency is a more common problem amongst men than you would like to believe. Most men recoil away from the idea of seeing a doctor just to avoid hearing the words or thinking it is a problem that has affected them alone. On the contrary, that is not the case at all. More and more people today are stricken by the same problem and the problem seems to grow with increasing age.
Another reason that men fail to consult a doctor is that 85% of them are unaware of the problem. In case you suspect or notice yourself of possessing erectile dysfunction, it is time that you paid the sexologist a visit. The main aim is to not to be scared and not to shy away from it, but to consult a doctor and cure the problem.
Causes of testosterone deficiency
In case you are curious to know the causes of testosterone deficiency, here is a hint:
Specific medicines and treatments
Cancer in your testicles or its treatment
Any kind of infection or inflammation
AIDS or HIV
Type 2 diabetes and other factors like aging
Signs and symptoms of testosterone deficiency
There are some symptoms that will point the problem out to you. Just be vigilant and notice the symptoms when they show themselves. These warning signs for low testosterone may be classified into two heads – primary and secondary symptoms.
Primary signs include:
Difficulty in reaching full erection stage
Decreased sex drive
Depleted volume of semen
Constant lack of energy or fatigue
Secondary signs include:
Losing muscle mass
Sudden mood shifts
Sudden increase in body fat
Side effects of injecting testosterone hormone
If testosterone is taken as a pill, then it can be toxic to the liver. So, in most cases, testosterone is injected. However, severe breathing problems, allergic reactions, hormonal disorders, hypogonadism, testicular atrophy etc. may be seen.
Go natural to avoid side effects:
Anything that is artificial can never prove good for you, especially in the long term. Contrary to its immediate advantages, artificial testosterone replacement therapies through injections, steroids and pills often tend to lead to detrimental conditions such as testicular atrophy and permanent impotency.
The testosterone injected or produced by these artificial treatments is chemical or synthetic in nature, which can never be good for your body.
Here is where the role of Ayurvedic medicines comes. These medicines and therapies are not only all-natural and devoid of any side effects, but they also positively influence the natural production of testosterone in the body.
How can you get natural treatment?
The best way to help your body produce natural and more nourished testosterone is by consulting an Ayurvedic specialist.
Do you have low testosterone?
Natural recovery is possible in 30 days with the help of an extremely competent Ayurvedic therapist. Their natural recovery treatment packages, including Ayurvedic medicines and practices, will help you dodge the warning bell and also assist your testosterone levels to reach its normal potentials.
Most couples are surprised by the way the arrival of a baby alters their relationship and their entire lives. Whether it is your first or second child, your relationship with your partner is likely to suffer a jolt. Having babies can bring each other closer, but it can also chip away the basic constituent of the relationship.
Some of the most common relationship pitfalls that a relationship suffers from and their remedies are discussed below:
Deprivation of sleep
- It goes without saying that having children can be overwhelming as well as exhausting. The cumulative nature of the sleep deprivation leads to mood swings and makes it difficult to cope up with the regular stress.
- This stress accumulates and is likely to affect the relationship between the new parents.
- To help the condition, it is recommended to sleep while the baby is asleep so that your mind and body can relax.
- You can seek help from your family members too, if they can help you cope up with the regular chores.
Lack of intimacy
- It is no surprise that sexual intimacy would decline while being pregnant and it eventually vanishes after childbirth.
- Sexuality is a very personal and intimate connection between two people; sexual disconnection and dysfunction can become a crucial problem for many people.
- You should not view lack of intimacy as a sign of rejection as it may cause misunderstandings and the relationship may suffer.
- You can have other forms of intimacy such as touching or kissing or snuggling and take your time to connect with each other physically.
- Remember that sexual connection is not the only way of physical connection and you must try to explore them while being pregnant and after childbirth.
- When a new member comes to the family, it invariably leads to increase in responsibilities and this may cause a physical deprivation.
- It also causes resentments and glitches when one partner feels that he or she is executing more tasks than the other.
- This leads to miscommunication and physical intimacy is likely to suffer.
- Try to map out each other’s routine and see to it that each one has his or her own share of responsibilities.
- The transition that any couple undergoes while the woman is pregnant is certainly joyous and when the child comes to the family, it can be miraculous as well as challenging on the other hand. You cannot afford to let your love life sink, and therefore, both of you should come together to keep the love ignited.
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about penis cancer:
- Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
- Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
- Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
- A lumpy feeling on the penis.
- Change in the color of an area in the penis.
- A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
- A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
- A velvety and reddish rash.
- Crusty and small bumps.
- Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
- Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
- Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
- Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
CAT Scan (CT Scan) - This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
- Ultrasound exam: This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce off organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues.
Physical intimacy can be like ice-cream. What is Vanilla without the sprinkles and chocolate sauce? Just plain boring! While you may enjoy the occasional Vanilla in your relationship, however to make things more exciting, there is never any harm in incorporating some kinkiness to it. Erotic spanking is such an activity that is so omnipresent that you may have experienced it as well at some point of time. So why is spanking so exciting? Spanking brings in some degree of sensual pain in the ever-pleasurable activity called sex. This will give you a variation in the array of sensations that are presented to you. Also, spanking is probably the gateway to BDSM and all you need for it is your hand, a buttock and perfect aim. In addition to it, spanking is rather risk-free and harmless. No serious injury can possibly be inflicted by a little tap on the back.
The real reason why one may like it can differ from person to person. While some do it to feel dominant, others like being on the receiving end of it if they like being submissive. Some may enjoy the rush of blood to the muscles of the buttocks and the high from the simultaneous feeling of pain and pleasure. As fun and harmless as spanking may seem, there still exists a rule book that you must abide by.
Here is a set of proper spanking etiquettes
- The spanks should focus on the parts of the buttocks that are meatier or the upper thighs.
- To make it more exciting, rub the buttock and caress it like kneading dough before landing a spank on it. Make sure the spank is not hard enough to leave imprints on the buttock, unless you have the permission to do so.
- Take off accessories like rings and bracelets before so that you don’t hurt someone seriously.
- Decide on a safe-word that is absolutely unrelated to sex, like- peaches. Feel free to exercise it when you think you have had enough.
- To bring forth the sensual aspect of it, start with light soft spanks so that you don’t jolt your partner up suddenly, and then test the waters with increasing intensity of the spanks.
- Alternate between light tickles followed by rough spanking. The brain will get mixed signals that will probably blow one’s mind.
A study by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that men with more than ordinary masturbation habits may develop sexual problems. These habits are defined by techniques that cannot be replicated by the partner’s hand, mouth or vagina. These men were advised by sex therapists to maintain sexual abstinence and, then, to replace old preferences and practices with new ones. This had a positive effect on their sexual performance. The men reported greater satisfaction during sex with their partners and decrease in sexual dysfunction.
Excess ejaculation can have the same hindering effect on sexual performance. When a man is addicted to erection and ejaculation in a particular way, his time with his partner can be effected negatively because of performance pressure that she may find herself facing. In such cases, refraining from masturbation is advised to be an easy solution.
Generally, excessive masturbation may also reduce the desire to have sex. In this situation, as well, refrain and control to have been so far identified as a way to improve performance and satisfaction. If that doesn’t help, however, it is likely that emotional issues such as anger, anxiety or stress are the causes.
There is no clearly-proven, direct effect that masturbation seems to have on sexual performance. It may be preferable, though, to save one’s desires for interaction with one’s partner as that increases drive and passion. But, this is also dependent on an individual’s libido. If masturbation leads to no loss of physical interest in the partner, then there is no supposed limit for solo rides! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Vaginal dryness is an issue that can affect women of any age. Dryness due to thinning of the vaginal lining is very common in most women and can happen before, during or even after menopause. There are a few therapeutic medications to mitigate vaginal dryness that include topical and oral estrogens. There are regular home cures, dietary supplements and lifestyle changes that can help, and also over-the-counter oils that are helpful and mitigate the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Here are some top ways to end vaginal dryness.
- Eat less carbs: Vaginal lubricants originate from organs in the cervix. In addition, a major share of the vaginal liquid is really from the blood stream and droplets rich in sodium, potassium, calcium and different electrolytes and proteins that leak through the vaginal cells into the vaginal wall or channel. Here are a few dietary measures you need to keep in mind:
- Stay well hydrated:
- Eating a solid diet, rich in omega 3 unsaturated fats and proteins.
- An eating routine high in unsaturated fats may help in creating extra vaginal grease.
- Have more of crude pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish (particularly salmon and mackerel) as these are high in unsaturated fats
- Consume more of Vitamin A and B supplements, along with beta-carotene as these have huge amounts of omega 3 unsaturated fats
- Likewise, eat food products that contain isoflavones, which can help in declining estrogen levels. Food items high in isoflavones include flaxseed, soy, vegetables, fruits, nuts, apples and celery.
- Women are also often prescribed a multivitamin/multimineral with extra B complex vitamins.
- Work out: 20 minutes of cardiovascular movement, no less than three times each week, keeps up not just the heart’s health, but also the blood stream (to the vagina, too). Estrogen and testosterone - two hormones that decline with age and menopause - directly affect vaginal decay and dryness. General practice keeps up hormone levels by animating the adrenal organs and ovaries.
- Sexual incitement: Vaginal lubricants usually increase with sexual incitement and excitement, because of the expanded blood stream to the genital region. It is important to ensure you are satisfactorily greased up during sex, to counteract injury to the covering of the vagina or urethra and to avert infection. Some great ointments including jojoba, coconut oil, and aloe are very helpful. A vitamin E supplement might be an extra alternative.
- Vaginal lotions: These are made particularly to address dryness and can be utilized to alleviate side effects for up to three days with only one application.
- Dark cohosh: It is a homegrown supplement that is considered by some to alleviate menopausal symptoms and side effects. However, there are no clinical reviews that demonstrate its adequacy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!