Doctor in Gupta Computerised Homoeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Gupta Computerised Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
i m suffering from cervical problem ,prolapse ,,leucorrhoea ,,so critical position ,i have used allopathic medicine but could not get any response ,now i m taking homeopathic ,medicine since 2 months ,,i m so happy ,so better really heartiest thanks homaopthy ,dr mrs neeraj ,no side effect i can perfect cure so happy
I was suffering from synusis form last 4 years and taken all possible treatments but no solution, finally i met with Dr. Neeraj and in just 2-3 must i started seeing the result. Now its almost 1 year i am taking treatment and i am absolutely fit. She is so talented and humble, i suggest her to everyone.....
i am safaring from allergy rhinitis cold sneezing since 2 years i m taking homeopathic medicine since 7 months ,now i m happy gets quick 100 % result no side effect
Visited For Skin Disease Treatment Very good experience. The problem was cured within the First visit. Very experienced doctor with computerised facility.
Mam is rly very good, she used to spend a lot of time and ask each and every thing which results came out in her medicines. My bp is normal now.
i m taking treatment for cynus since two months. response of medicines provided by doctor is very good. i m feeling improvement .
Its quite affective treatment as i was facing problem of cough and cold for sometime now, but its very much cured.
i have suffered from vitilago since 2 years ,now i m cured ,no side effect
Dr. Mrs Neeraj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
She is very well experienced dr in delhi.
I am. 20 year old and the iron in body is 39 and my hemoglobin is 12 suggest some medicine that can enhance my iron level.
What is a Disease ?
Disease is a DIS +EASE ,means discomfort ,or disturb easiness, so not only physical uneasiness but also mental uneasiness, so i will say.
When disturb easiness ?
Mental +physical+enviornment = affect your easiness means cause of disease
Not only phycal means temp, cold taking, bacteria,virus, fungal, but also your immunity. Environment also affects your disease.
How can you identify your immunity ?
Your mental picture, your induigilization present your immunity
So i have take all picture of patient and gives permanant cure of patient no side effects
- Diet poor in zinc - inadequate intake of zinc rich foods like meat, shell fish, liver gelatin, beans, rice, bread, cereals lentils etc.
- Strict vegetarians: their main foods are grains and legumes which are high in phytic acid and they hamper the absorption of zinc from the food.
- Malabsorption syndrome.
- Chron`s disease / ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic liver disease.
- Chronic renal disease.
- Sickle cell disease.
- Smoking and high alcohol consumption.
- Elderly are more prone to deficiency.
Sign and symptoms:
- Reduced appetite.
- Retarded growth.
- Atrophy (shrinkage) of sexual organs.
- Loss of hair.
- Repiratory tract infection.
- Keratosis (desquamation) of tongue.
- Skin affections.
- Cognitive impairment.
- Infertility- low sperm count.
- Delayed healing of wounds.
- Decreased taste acuity.
- Deficiency during pregnancy can cause abnormal labor and retarded fetal growth.
- Increased risk of infection.
Consume foods rich in zinc: zinc is present in wide variety of foods especially along with proteins. Vegetarian diet contains less zinc compared to meat based diet. Best sources of zinc are -
- Beef, crabmeat, oysters, lamb, pork, turkey, salmon, shellfish, chicken, clams, lobster, milk, yoghurt and cheese cheddar.
- Whole wheat bread, oatmeal, brown rice, spinach, lentils, beans, lima beans, rye bread, peas and baked potatoes. Meat, eggs and seafood.
- Other sources of zinc are - green leafy vegetables, sea plants, japanese sea plants, yeast, nuts - cashews, almonds and peanuts, seeds - sesame and pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are one of the concentrated sources of zinc in vegetarian food.
- Only 20% of the zinc present in diet is absorbed by our body, dietary fibers and phytic acid present in food inhibits absorption of zinc. Phytic acid and fiber are fond in foods like - bran, whole grain cereals, pulses and nuts.
- Cooking process can reduce the effects of phytic acid and fibers on the absorption of zinc.
- Ferment whole grains as enzymatic actions of yeast reduces the levels of phytic acid and thus absorption of zinc is adequate.
I heard that no half moon on nails means its a indicator of low thyroid and weight gain so can you tell me is this right. Because only on my thumb and forefinger I do have half moon and for remaining fingers I don't have half moon how can I regain it? Please guide.
Cancer is the term that is used to describe a wide variety of malignant diseases. It is the second commonest cause of death in the world.
• The exact causesfor cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage. adulteration of food, over milk and vegetables production by uses of hormones,
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease. stress
• Family tendency. nuclear family, working women, always stress in life, alcohol, smoking in female
• Exposure to radiations. over uses of gazett, mobile, internet, radiation in atmosphere
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
* Uses of hormones, antibiotics, antiallergic and steroids frequent since childhood during cold coryza cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, many disease
* More vaccination
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning.
The viral fever cases this monsoon season, and cautioned children to take extra precautionary measures.not all fevers are dangerous and there is no need to panicviral fever and communicable diseases have taken a heavy toll on our health sector, which is already burdened by increasing life-style diseases" person may also feel dehydrated due to heavy sweating, as the body temperature undergoes frequent changes. The viral fever can also cause headache, weakness and cold symptomatic symptoms among others" excessive bodyache or headache and cold symptoms, doctors have also urged all patients of viral fevers to undergo dengue test, chikungunya test so that, in case it is detected, proper medication process can be started on time. Consult to physician; eupatorium perf 200 two times in a day preventive for a that's type of complains
Viral fever of this year -----
The rise in viral infections is a general trend in july and august. But this year, most of the cases are being accompanied by severe back-ache, joint pain, soreness body, and headache, high fever with chilliness followed by red rashes and dryness, flushness, redness mild pricking itching also in whole body. Dengue and chikungunya all r negative in reports. Homeopathic medicine ----causticum 30 1 dose. Arnica 30 hs + rhus tox 30 qid
The severe symptoms make these cases complicated. Consult to physician,
A few precautions can, however, help people keep away viral infections.
maintaining hygiene like washing hands frequently, avoiding handshakes, not rubbing your eyes are a few simple tips. People also need to be careful in using mosquito repellents and nets so that they don't fall prey to dengue and malaria. With more rainfall, cases of dengue and malaria are likely to go up,
condylomata acuminatumthese are viral warts present on the skin of anus or cervix of the uterus.
Causations. Sexually transmitted diseases cause these venereal warts. Human papilloma virus can affect uterine cervix causing these warts.
Signs & symptoms. Itching at the anogenital area. Sometimes moistness in the region. Dryness at the anus.
Dos &don'ts of the disease. Differentiate these from condylomata lata of secondary syphilis. Since the cause is std precautions should be taken during the contact. Warm fomentation of the part relieves itching.
Treatment. Std &other viral infections are to be treated so contact physician.
Homeopathic treatment is a best treatment for vaginal wart, give permanent cure
Dr Mrs. Neeraj gupta m. D homeopath
Gupta computerised homeopathic clinic
X-rays are a process in which radioactive rays are passed through your body and the image is collected on a plate for purposes of detecting any abnormality. X-rays cannot pass through hard structures like bone and so the shadow thrown on the other side gives an image of internal structures.
Some terms commonly used are :
PA - Posterior anterior view when your back faces the machine
AP- Posterior view when you face the machine
Certain X-rays need certain preparation before exposure
Is taken in a PA view
No preparation is required for this
A person can take this X-ray in any time of the day
X-ray Abdomen standing PA
As the name suggests it is taking in a standing position
In an emergency no preparation is required
X-ray KUB (Kidney Ureter Bladder)
This X-ray is taken with the patient sleeping on the table On the previous night before taking the X-ray, take a light meal and about 3 tablets of Dulcolax or any laxative and 3 tablets of Diamol which is a carminative (help in expulsion of gases) On the morning of the X-ray empty your stomach.
X-ray Lumbo-sacral spine AP.
is taken in a AP view
Preparation is same as that of KUB.
X-ray pelvis with both hips
No preparation is needed
Any X-ray of bones except that of the vertebra require no
Prior to this X-ray, blood test for kidney function is necessary.
i.e. the BUN and serum creatinine
If these are normal than the preparation is same for that of KUB
In this a dye is injected through your vein and X-rays taken at
5,10, 15, 20, 25 minutes after injection of the dye
X-ray Barium swallow , meal, follow-through requires no
|HAZARDS OF X-RAY:|
|Pregnant women should avoid being exposed to X-ray especially in the 1-4 months of pregnancy It may cause serious ill effects on the child Prolonged exposure to X-ray may cause sterility Hair loss is also reported due to prolonged exposure to X-rays.|
Acute renal failure is a clinical syndrome in which there is rapid reduction of the excretory functions of the kidney. If immediate action is taken derangement caused due to renal failure can be reversed.
CAUSES: Reduced circulatory blood volume hemorrhage, dehydration and severe decrease in protein levels in blood. Cardiac failure. Acute gastroenteritis. In shock due to septicemia or anaphylaxis. Thrombosis / embolism in renal arteries or aortic dissections. Accelerated hypertension. Blood poisoning during pregnancy - from toxins formed by bacteria growing in local area of infection. Disseminated intravascular coagulation. Glomerulonephritis. Acute tubular nephritis. Certain drugs which are toxic to the kidney e.g. aminoglycosides, lithium etc. Mismatched blood transfusion. Virulent malaria. Blockage of one ureter when other kidney is absent or non-functioning, usually due to calculi. Neurogenic bladder. Blockage of the urinary bladder neck, urethral stricture.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS: Scanty Urination. The urinary out put may be as little as 20 - 200 ml per day. High blood pressure or low blood pressure. Potassium excretion is diminished. Serum phosphate and sulphate levels are increased and sodium, calcium and base bicarbonate levels are decreased. Symptoms of acidosis (a condition in which the acidity of body fluids and tissues is abnormally high) Vomiting. Increased rate of breathing. Mental impairment. Hypertension (high blood pressure). Waste products of protein metabolism get accumulated in blood. Serum urea, nitrogen and creatinine levels are increased. symptoms of uremia (presence of excessive amounts of urea and other nitrogenous waste compounds in the blood) Lack of appetite. Nausea and vomiting. Gastrointestinal bleeding. Anemia. Lethargy. Confusion and stupor. Inflammation of the pericardium with hemorrhagic effusion and cardiac tamponade.
DIETARY MANAGEMENT:Dietary changes are made to correct the fluid and electrolyte imbalance and to maintain proper nutritional status so as to minimize protein catabolism and uraemia. But these dietary changes should be done under guidance of a professional dietician.
AVOID: Avoid potassium rich food, as in renal failure potassium excretion is decreased, hence serum potassium level are high which can have deleterious effects on heart. likeBanana Foods rich in potassium and to be avoided are restrict potassium intake to 1,000 mg per day. Minimize or avoid protein (0.5-0.6 gm per kg body weight) if you are not on dialysis and blood urea and nitrogen is increasing. Avoid high sodium diet Restrict Sodium intake to 500-1,000 mg per day. Avoid phosphorus in diet, in renal disease phosphorus levels increase, which cause blood calcium levels to decrease and can lead to bone loss. avoid prolonged suffer of renal calculi & Urinary infectionnote - avoid recurrent use gentamicin and amikacin
CONSUME: Fluid intake is regulated on basis of urinary out put, other water loss from vomiting or diarrhea. Total fluid intake should not exceed 500 ml + previous day`s urine out put + total water loss from vomiting or diarrhea or any other causes. You should consume a minimum of 600-1,000 kcal. Generally 35-50 kilocalories per kg body weight should be consumed to maintain positive nitrogen balance. Have high calorie diet. Increase intakes of fats and carbohydrates. Reduce intake of proteins (40 gm per day / 1.0-1.5 gm per kg body weight) if you are on dialysis or hemodialysis. Consume at least 100 gms of carbohydrate per day, it minimizes tissue protein breakdown. If on nasogastric tube feeding administer 700 ml of 15 % glucose. Sodium intake is based on measurements of sodium ions in serum and urine. If are not on dialysis you should restrict sodium intake. Restrict Sodium intake to 500-1,000 mg per day. If you are on dialysis sodium can be consumed in accordance with the serum levels of sodium ion. In the recovery phase, urine out put is increased and a return of the ability to eliminate wastes. Gradually can increase intake of protein, potassium, phosphorus and sodium. Fluid and electrolyte balance should be monitored and dietary changes should be done accordingly. It will take at least six months to come back to normal routine diet. During kidney disease body`s need for certain vitamins and minerals changes. Normally in healthy condition we get adequate amount of vitamins and minerals form our regular diet, but as in kidney disease diet limits certain food groups, hence one needs to take certain vitamin and mineral supplements. Take these supplements under the guidance of your physician. Vitamin C supplements, helps to increase immunity and combat the infection. Vitamin B complex, certain B vitamins like B6, B12 and folic acid along with iron and EPO (erythropoietin, given in renal failure to avoid anemia) and iron prevents anemia. Other B vitamins like thiamine, riboflavin, pentothenic acid and niacin helps to convert food into energy. Iron supplements can be taken, but consult your physician. You can also take calcium supplements; it binds the phosphorus from food and serves to provide extra calcium that your body needs. Along with calcium you can take vitamin D supplements, helps to keep bones healthy. Consume 2 table spoon of fresh flax seed oil, reduces / slows the process of further renal damage.
CONSULT PHYSICIAN: Consult physician immediately if any of the above sign and symptoms appear, as timely treatment and management can reverse the changes and prevent any further damage of the kidney. Diet and water intake should be under strict medical guidance.
Gupta computeriesed homoeopathic clinic@drneerajhomeopath dr mrs neeraj gupta 9811022908
Cholesterol is a type of fat found in the body and is needed for vital body functions such as building new cells, producing hormones insulation .
The liver makes all the cholesterol which is required by the body.
Cholesterol is of two types:
LDL means a high chance of cardiac disease, while HDL means less
or decreased risk
Cholesterol increases the inflammatory disease of the arterial walls called as artherosclerosis in which there is blocking of artery due to fat deposition, which ultimately leads to heart attack.
Normal levels: 200 mg|dl
Hereditary i.e. it runs in the families
Sedentary life style (no walk no exercise)
And other diseases of the thyroid (Hypothyroidism), kidney liver.
They are hard to find and high cholesterol is quite often
detected in routine tests only
Pain in chest
Impotency may be due to arteries affected by excessive blood cholesterol.
An increase in the blood level of cholesterol does not have any
obvious symptoms. But is a risk factor for other conditions such
blood pressure Stroke
Check your diet. Not more than 30% of total calories should be from fat.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOW CHOLESTEROL DIETS.
1.Do not use any hydrogenated fats e.g. ghee, butter, margarine
2.Avoid egg yolks and foods containing egg yolks e.g. mayonnaise,
cakes, sauces, although egg white only is permitted.
3.Avoid all foods baked with fat (shortening lard etc.)e.g. cakes,
pies, doughnuts etc.
4.Avoid whole milk, cream, cheese, whole milk curds and sweets
made with concentrated milk e.g. gulab jamun, shrikhand, Mawa,
chocolates et. Use only skimmed milk and its preparations,
paneer made from skimmed milk can be used
5.All organ meats are to be avoided e.g. kidney, liver, brain,
sweetbreads etc. Fat should be trimmed of all meat before use.
Deskin chicken before cooking. Avoid pork, ham and bacon. Avoid shellfish, clams, prawns, lobsters, fish roe, and fish liver oil. Use, fish and deskinned chicken. Meat used should be lean and its use judicious. Stews and meat stock if made earlier, can be chilled and the congealed fat should be scraped off and discarded.
6.Nuts all nuts are permitted except groundnut, cashewnuts which
must be avoided.
7.Decrease the use of refined foods in your diet, e.g. maida,
cornflour, spaghetti, macaroni etc.
Increase and include instead, high fibre foods e.g salads, greens, chapattis (made with atta), leafy vegetables etc.
8.Roast and boil foods on a rack so fat can drain off. Make use
of non stick vessels/pan and decrease consumption of fats and
oils whilst cooking
1.Follow maintenance Diet-Controlled carbohydrate, controlled and
modified fat, low cholesterol
Control the carbohydrate foods that you eat. Carbohydrate (sugar and starch) foods are limited. This means that sugar is not allowed, jaggery, honey and refined foods e.g. macaroni, spaghetti, bread, biscuits should be limited. Free Foods i.e. Foods Allowed.
Clear Soup Soda
Coffee Flavoring Essence
Suggestions for Meals away from Home.
When you eat out daily, it is wise to select one particular restaurant some of your food requires special preparation. A regular customer is more like to receive special attention.
Trim off all fat. The sagest choice is a chop, steak, chicken (deskinned) or fish. Request that the meat be made without fat. e.g. Tandoori Chicken, grilled kababs, tikkas.
Most Vegetables are not limited. However avoid those that are made in cream (malai) e.g. Vegetable Makhanwalla; cheese or whole milk. Ask that your serving of vegetables be made without fat.
Avoid salads with cream dressings, mayonnaise, and cheese.
Instead take Kachumber or mixed salads etc.
Limit the amount according to your diet plan.
Limit according to your diet plan. Avoid, rolls, biscuits, muffins, take instead phulka, chapattis, bhakri etc.
Skim Milk, Thin lassi (non sweet) lie juice (non sweet), fresh lime and soda,coconut water, tomato juice (not tinned, non sweet) tea/coffee (non sweet) these are allowed.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If you see soft, yellow skin growth on yourself or your children.
If you experience symptoms due to increase in cholesterol
contact For example
Pain in chest.
Pain in legs.
A thick speech.
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta
Gupta Computerised Homeopathic Clinic