I often gets sore throat followed by cough. I take antibiotics. But it takes nearly a month to cure. Thanks.
My wife has two abortion in 9 months between abortion 2 _2 months so please advise what process if next time Good pregnancy no chance again abortion please advise.
I am 36-year-old self-employed professional suffering from cough for the last ten days. I have taken two bottles (100 mL each) of cough syrup (OTC) but no improvement yet. I am not able to sleep in the night due to this irritating cough. Please suggest what should I do?
My progesterone level on cd 23 has come as 7.69 .what does this indicate abt ovulation and is the level sufficient to conceive. Shd I go for progesterone supplements. I am trying to conceive. Pls help.
Hi Doctor We are a newly married couple trying for a baby for almost 3 months. We have not got any positive results so far. We have couple of questions 1. Whenever we have sex my sperm comes out from her. Is this normal or are we doing it wrongly? 2. Do we need to go for checkup? If yes what kind of it? Thanks Balaji.
Hi I was addicted to corex cough syrup from last month my family consult 1 Dr. and they have admitted me but I have forgotten what had happened in last month with every one told me that I was doing mad activities in hospital but I don't remember anything from day 1st when I want to Dr. clinic. Dr. told my family process its correct as too much rashes were on my face or chole type pade gaye the. And loose motion every day I had abused my family member and Dr. during my treatment but I am not able to remember anything pls suggest me that it happens during this type of treatments. My treatment was correct or not. As during this last month my family member was crying every single day during time of treatment. Dr. was saying my mind was week have this type problem occurs.
My son age 11 years is having throat pain and headache with fever 100 was coughing since last 3-4 days.
Sir I have tested my blood before one month but the lab technician was tested without gloves and after 12 days I was suffering from flue fatigue cough and some rash on my body but after taking medicine I was fine and now I still feeling good my question is if some infected blood on his hand can I get infected if yes so what type of infection I get and what I do?
Actually I am getting so much of cough and I am coughing a lot in a day. Is there any problem regarding dis.
I am on a vacation and having very bad cough and my voice isn't even coming out properly since a week. Have tried taking sinarest and paracetamol but now throat is worse Please suggest a course of medicines. Thanks.
My daughter is suffering cough in the evening time particularly winter season. Her age 10 years. What is the reason? How it will be solved? Please give suggestions.
Does eating chicken will cause any problems in conceive. Eg. Grill, charcoal chicken weekly twice. Please give a solution.
I am 27 years old. Two weeks ago I was suffering through dry cough. Now I am better but I am not able to speak properly, it seems like something has stuck in my throat. Also I feel there is something in left part of my chest. I am a women.
Sir, My wife is now 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. Today she faced mild bleeding. After scan doctor said there is chance of having threatened miscarriage and gave some tablets and said to continue for two weeks. Presently she is using tablets. Please suggest me how come I know the baby is healthy or not There will be any symptoms for going to get miscarriage.
How to reduce smoking tar from my throat and lungs please advice because I was smoking from 2012 to last month 16. And I want to reduce all the effect of smoke .please advice me.
My daughter is 5 years old. She is frequent suffering from cold and cough and tonsillitis whether there is weather change or taking cold drinks and ice creams. After taking antibiotics such as clavam bid syrup or azithral xl with ambrodil s syrup and levocetirizine tablets she recovers. But it is frequent. Pl advice for permanent cure of it. Is taking antibiotics or medicines frequently is safe?
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy!