Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for EkboteYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Emotional abuse is a lesser known topic that is very important to talk about. Most individuals are oblivious to the fact that such a term even exists. This article is mainly about educating people about what emotional abuse is, how it affects children, thereby, affecting the upcoming generation altogether.
Like physical abuse, emotional abuse too is very real and harmful enough to cause enormous damage to a child’s mental health. So what exactly is emotional abuse?
Any sort of persistent, emotional neglect or emotional maltreatment can become emotional abuse to children and may cause havoc in their emotional development. The world runs at a very fast pace and parents usually are caught up in earning well for the family, raising the children properly and transforming them into respectable adults. This entire process brings about enormous stress and frustration. As such, unknowingly or knowingly, these parents end up emotionally abusing their children. No, that is not the end of it. It is not only the parents who can cause emotional abuse, but also there are numerous other factors to be considered.
So to make the explanation process easier, here are some points that explain what emotional or psychological abuse includes.
- Scaring or humiliating a child deliberately and regularly
- Isolating or ignoring a child
- Telling a child that he/she is worthless, inadequate or unloved
- Not providing the children any opportunity to express him/her by deliberately silencing them or making fun of their expression
- Age inappropriate or developmentally inappropriate expectations from children. For example, making a child believe that topping the class is necessary and is a shame otherwise.
- Overprotecting the child and hindering their exploration and learning
- Preventing them from participating in an absolutely normal social interaction. For example, asking girls not to mix with boys and punishing them for doing so.
- A child seeing or hearing utter ill-treatment of another child or person
- Serious bullying by other children and cyber bullying
- Threatening a child and calling names
- Making a child perform any sort of act that might be degrading
- Exposing a child to distressing interactions like domestic abuse or drug abuse.
- Not expressing positive or congratulatory feelings to the child
- Not showing any sort of emotional attachment or interactions with the child
- Causing physical abuse to the child.
- Trying too hard to control the child’s life and not allowing him/her to recognize their individuality.
Yes, there is no such thing as good parenting or bad parenting. However, parents need to know how much any sort of emotional abuse may affect the future development of their child.
Whenever I drink milk or butter milk my stomach starts to hurt and I feel like vomiting plus there was a time when I vomited after drinking buttermilk. What could this mean?
I am 23 and I have pimples and scars on my face since 4-5 years. Can you suggest how I can get a clean and scar free face. I want to look fair and handsome.
Hello I usually go outside normally but there is high sun rays and recently I faced big pores acne problem on my fase there marks are still present and small pimples also please recommend me best suncream for uv protection and also I can remove blackheads at same time medicine which can easily available online.
Suffering from constipation. Usg shows 3 nos 1.3 mm stone in gall bladder. Lipid profile within range but uric acid prevails at 8.6.pl suggest remedy.-age -67.
I recently Discovered about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? I would like to know what is it exactly? I would also like to know if there are any courses or books that I can read upon Psychosocial Behavior? And Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Eagerly waiting
Hello sir I am sending my lipid profile report plasma blood glucose (F) 91. Cholesterol 180 Triglycerides 113. HDL 40 nonhdl cholesterol 140. LDL 117 VLDL 24 my bp is always fluctuating it is around 130/90 please advise.
I have been having high BP since last 20 years or so and I am 60 years now. Recently about 5 days back I was prescribed Olmezest 20 & Amlong 2.5. However, even after 5 days of this medication my BP is still high at 175/90. I gym, lead normal life, don't have headache and am generally fit. What is the way forward and after how many days does this medicine reduce the BP.
My son affected fever for the past 7 days but not able to recover. My son age: 3 years 5 months I have tested complete blood count test but its not telling anything major issue and it says ESR count is 110 and hemoglobin count 8.3 Can you please tell me sir if the ESR rate is high and how to reduced.
From Last 1 month I am suffering from ankle pain, I have diagnosed fatty liver Nd typhoid before one year. I love of eating oily and sweet foods.
I have oily skin and acne problem .please advice me a good cream ,facewash and facial for Me. Please help me.
I hve lot of acne last 6months. Previously I suffered from acne then dctr give me clindamycin it relief me for sometimes ,but the acne is back last 6 months and the medicine not working at all, please give me the solution.
I feel every time dry my thyroid, can you explain me because now I am not in India so, This is not a cancer symptoms?
I have pimples on my face and my skin is very oily I am using face wash which is for acne from last one month but pimples are still there. WHat should I do?
After bath and face wash my facial skin is irritating me and white particles of skin visible and it's annoying and I have some pimples and black spots.
She is suffering with fever and body pains. It happens suddenly. Morning she is fine. Within few minutes she felt like that.
A pain management specialist helps comprehensive treatment for neck, back pain and also chronic and cancer pains.