Doctor in Dr. S. K. Jain's Burlington Clinic Pvt. Ltd
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shriyans Jain to be inspiring, practical, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Nice very good article
Dr. Shriyans Jain provides answers that are knowledgeable. B
I was suffering from erection problems for such a long time. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the erection problems is something else. No matter how critical be the situation, Dr shriyans jain is always very calm. Overall erection problems treatment was very effective. He is quite famous sexologist in New Delhi. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Shriyans Jaindr . The clinic all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. I am so thankful that Shriyans Jain has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Very sensible doctor and very skilled team. He gives lot of time in explaining the problem to the patient. Another major advantage is that he does not give high doses of medicines and lot of medicines. He starts low dosages and slowly increases the doses. I had faced many side-effects by my earlier psychiatrists. But with this treatment I never had any big side effect. Also the therapy sessions are very systematic and not jumbled up. They provide you references for your own information from internet. My condition has become very stable now. This team is highly recommended if you have any mood disorder condition.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. Thanks to him I am much better now. The nurses at the dr S. K. Jain's Burlington Clinic Pvt. Ltd were really helpful. The overall outlook of the dr S. K. Jain's Burlington Clinic Pvt. Ltd was very nice. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Shriyans Jain has treated my completely. With great ease Shriyans Jain explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
I was suffering with low sperm count and low motility. It did not improve inspire of treatment from my wifes gynecologist, ufologist and ayurvedic treatment. After doing a course of six months of treatment with Burlington Clinic my sperm count rose significantly from 9 mil to 45 mil and motility to 70 %. Now my wife is pregnant. We are indebted to Dr for giving us such a wonderful treatment. Also we had received guidance for tension free love making during ovulation days which otherwise had become highly mechanical for us.
I was shocked to know that i was suffering from erectile dysfunction . The lab in the dr S. K. Jain's Clinic Pvt. Ltd was very clean and well managed. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. The overall atmosphere in the Clinic is very soothing. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. In the very first sitting, they told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my nightfall. He is very patient with all his patients. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. My boss referred me this Shriyans Jain. The overall atmosphere in the Dr S. K. Jain's Burlington Clinic Pvt. Ltd is very soothing. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Shriyans Jain still takes my call in case of any emergency. Shriyans Jain has expert knowledge in the field.
Burlington makes patients very comfortable. It listens everything with peace and reply in a loving and caring manner. I went there to discuss general things about sexual health and hygiene. It counselled me properly, advising me what are the dos and donts. I had a very good experience. I feel grateful.Never misleads or suggest false treatments. Very empathetic and reliable. Can trust them completely. Very good results I got from his counselling. Most recommended.
Have had lot of sex problems lately. My vagina becomes very dry before and during inter course coz of which it pains a lot during the sessions. N coz of this dryness am unable to HV sex with my partner. I HV consulted this doc and following his prescription religiously and I HV actually improved a lot after his treatment. Within week I started observing difference. My situation has become lot better in no time and is expected to get fully cured very soon
I feel strange that I am suffering from male sexual problems. One of my neighbour referred Dr Shriyans. Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. The overall atmosphere in the Burlington Clinic is very soothing. S
I would really like to thank Burlington Clinic for resolving my issue. I am very grateful to him. Burlington is a very well known brand and clinic is always full. There is a big queue of patients. I had to wait for quiet some time for my turn, but when finally my turn came and i had a session with him, it was totally worth it. I am very happy and satisfied with his treatment and would suggest all to consult him.
Thanks to him I am much better now. I was having this premature ejaculation. During the treatment, Dr Jain supported me a lot. The overall atmosphere in the Burlington Clinic is very soothing. In the very first sitting, Shriyans Jain clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I was having this masturbation addiction, and for its treatment I consulted Dr Shriyans. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. He is quite knowledgeable sexologist. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The complete process of masturbation addiction treatment was
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried. In past I consultde may doctors but I was not getting to see any improvement. Atlast, I visited Burlington clinic.They have great team of doctors and have expert knowledge in sexology. The treatment was amazing an I can see considerable changes in myself post treatment.
All of sudden I developed this male sexual problems and didn't know what to do. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. The male sexual treatment given by Dr Shriyans has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Thanks for the expert care and guidance.
I was in too much pain because of masturbation addiction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. One of my friends referred Burlington clinic. They have a great team of doctors and the way they treated me was outstanding. I am back to my normal self post the treatment.
I am so much benefitted with his premature ejaculation treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I was suffering from premature ejaculation. Burlington Clinic's staff were very helpful. They never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. A friend of mine referred to Burlington Clinic.
The treatment was for my brother who was suffering for many years. But it got controlled within a month of starting his medicines. Other than being a good doctor, he is also a very good and sensitive human being. He goes out of way to help the patient and his family. We are very thankful to him.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have male sexual problems. I visited Burlington Clinic which is a famous sexology clinic in India. Though the treatment took time but still I am quite benefitted with it. I owe them a big thank for treating me so patiently.
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried. I was unable to find any solution to this problem. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Shriyans. Over the period of time the small penis size treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing UTI. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable. I visited Burlington clinic. It has great and experienced taem of doctors. I am happy that I chose to consult them. I am quite benefitted with their treatment.
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
Are you a sex addict and suffer from sexual addiction? Sexual addiction, also referred to as hyper sexual disorder or compulsive sexual behavior, is a condition in which a person becomes obsessed with thoughts about sex, sexual urges, and risky behavior, all of which are capable of landing them in trouble. It is also likely to cause distress in a person’s personal relationships, health, and in other spheres of life. Self-stimulation by a person is also a part of sexual addiction. A sex addict is detested by the society, and ends up being rejected from all places.
Symptoms of sexual addiction
A number of behavioural characteristics of an individual may indicate that he or she is a sex addict. Some of them include:
- Number of affairs at a time
- Extreme sexual impulses
- Excessive masturbation
- Unsafe sex
Ways to deal with sexual addiction
Here are the top ways of dealing or coping with sexual addiction:
- Get enrolled in a treatment program for sexual addiction, and follow the program seriously and sincerely. The program may include therapy sessions with a therapist, and attending other sessions and therapies that are meant for sexual addiction recovery. These programs are quite strict, and you need to maintain discipline.
- Self-educate yourself for coping with your sexual addiction. Undertake research and find about the various types of compulsive sexual behaviors that are linked with sexual addiction.
- Analyse and recognise the triggers to your sexual addiction and sex addictive nature. Recognise situations and thoughts, and then train yourself to keep away from being triggered.
- Abstain from any form of risky behavior while coping with sexual addiction. Recognise all conditions that may be risky and avoid facing them. Stop yourself from visiting pubs, strip clubs, and bars where you are likely to be tempted to find a way and have sex.
- Avoid watching pornographic videos and pictures. You should install a software on your computer that blocks all forms of adult websites.
- Take medication for mental health issues and for substance abuse. This is important for coping with sexual addiction. Stress, depression, anger, and anxiety are common factors that lead to sexual addiction and compulsive sexual behavior.
- Make a healthy lifestyle choice and spend time in locations that are healthy. Do not try to deal with negative sentiments by having sexual intercourse. Work out regularly and try activities that are productive.
- Practice stress management. Consider trying out relaxation techniques of several types such as meditation, yoga, and tai chi.
Your determination, focus, and willpower are the most important factors that determine your rate and progress of recovery from sexual addiction. The treatment program may be quite lengthy, but you should hold on tight and not quit half way.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido (interest in sex).
Loss of libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be corrected at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life, libido loss can affect your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
Some may say that it’s all in the mind. Yes, but to a certain extent only. Considering the following causes, you would agree that it is not always in the mind that one loses interest in sex.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
While in males, testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging, in females the estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Exhaustion from prolonged office work or extensive travelling.
An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
Ways to deal with your libido loss:
Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle. If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from deterioration.
Meditate and/or workout daily. Indulge in brisk walk, jogging, yoga, light exercises, swimming, play games like, badminton, table tennis, squash, etc. Over a period of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
Try and reduce the stress level from your life. Spend quality time together and with family. Take time out for a movie, an event, a long drive, or a vacation. Share your day’s activities with each other.
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Cut down on drinking and smoking and gradually give them up completely.
Take at least 8 hours of sleep so as to wake up latest by 6:00 in the morning.
A counseling by a good sexologist can help to a great extent in overcoming this problem. A major part of my treatment for libido loss consists of Counselling. Many of my patients are now happy to revive their sexual life through my treatment. One can consult me in private if they want to say goodbye to Loss of Libido.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are the infections that spread primarily from unprotected sexual intercourse or any kind of sexual contact. Men, like women, are equally prone to contracting STDs on having unprotected sexual intercourse; anal, vaginal or oral. Having multiple sex partners just increases the risks of it. So, you need to consult a specialist sexologist if anything these sort of things happening to you:
Common STD Symptoms in Men
- Blisters on or around penis
- Spots, bumps or lesions on the penis
- Discharge (clear, white, or yellow)
- Oozing from the tip of the penis (thick or thin)
- Painful urination
- Painful ejaculation
- Itching on the tip of the penis
- Rash on the penis, testicles, or groin
Here is a list of STDs for men
- Chlamydia- Chlamydia is a type of bacterial STD transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex with an already infected person. Some of the symptoms of Chlamydia in men are swollen testicles, penile discharge or pain while urinating.
- Gonorrhea- This is another bacterial infection, majorly affecting the urethra, anus or the throat and primarily spreads through vaginal, oral or anal sex with someone already suffering from it. The symptoms are quite similar to those of Chlamydia.
- Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is the cause of the disease Hepatitis B and can cause severe inflammation of the liver. It spreads from one person to the other on coming into contact with the bodily fluids or blood of the person affected. Few signs of Hepatitis B include jaundice, vomiting, nausea, body aches, mild fever, lethargy and appetite loss.
- Herpes (Simplex) - It is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and generally tends to develop on or near to the mouth and the genitals. Primarily, herpes spreads through direct contact with the genitals or mouth of a person already diagnosed with the same.
- Syphilis- Another bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease, unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex are the primary carriers of this disease. It is considered to be one of the most serious STDs because the risks of contracting HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) get magnified once infected with Syphilis.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - In men, HPV is capable of causing cancers in the throat, anus or the penis. It is either passed on through skin-to-skin or unprotected sexual contact with an infected partner.
Many people can be infected with an STD without experiencing any visible symptoms. This means that practicing safe sex is crucial if you want to prevent STD infection.
The only way to completely prevent an STD is abstinence from any type of sexual contact or contact with open sores and bodily fluids of an infected person. But there are other ways to prevent STDs too.
Condoms during intercourse and dental dams or barriers during oral sex are proven effective when used correctly. Refraining from sex with multiple partners and instead opting for a monogamous sexual relationship can also help to prevent STDs.To understand it better and get treated you can always consult a sexologist.
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse also known as vaginismus. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Vaginismus / Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
Vaginal dryness- Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
Improper vaginal expansion- The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
Vaginal itching caused by infection- Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
Emotional issues including fear of sex, marital issues/ disputes, etc are also leading cause of painful sex
However, symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, it is always advisable to consult a experienced doctor including a gynecologist, sexologist or sexual counselor.
Role of sexual counselor is very important, as he she can offer Sex therapy in the form of counseling, brief psychoanalysis, or behavioural therapy .This can help to address any underlying psychological issues, such as fear or anxiety, tackle any irrational beliefs that you have about sex, educate you about sex.
Also, some special techniques can be taught eventually stop your vagina closing involuntarily, such as using vaginal trainers and pelvic floor exercises
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
All About Penile Implants
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. Penile implants are usually advised whenever other treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) fail. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable. They have their own ways of working and their own pros and cons.
Why penile implants?
In most cases, ED can be treated with the help of medications and a penis pump. Doctors may advise penile implants only if you do not get satisfactory results using other methods and medications. Although penile implants help you to get an erection, they don't increase your sexual desire, neither will your penis size increase from what it used to be.
What are the risks involved?
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semirigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
Types of Penile Implants:
1. Inflatable implants - These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are-
a) Provides flaccidity when deflated
b) Gives the most natural, firm erections
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are-
a) Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
b) Provides flaccidity when deflated
2. Semi-rigid implants
These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment.
The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are-
a) Is easy to surgically implant
b) Has a low chance of malfunctioning
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Watching porn can be pleasurable and invoke your intimate desires. Since talking about intimate relations is considered as a taboo and most children in our country don’t receive proper education, they resort to porn videos that give them a false idea of reality. Little do they know that the actual acts are nothing like the ones they see in these adult videos. Looking at men with chiseled bodies, women with hourglass figures and extremely spicy sex lives can, unfortunately, lower your confidence. After all, not everyone can attain these. Nonetheless, one can always engage in the act of self-satisfaction or masturbation by watching these videos. Masturbation is one of the underrated pleasures of the world and pornography does the trick here; it not only gets you sexually aroused but also helps you in reaching an utterly satisfying climax.
These thought process may include the habit of watching porn. Wait! Did you say Porn? Now before we jump to conclusion and sing hymns that porn is bad for you, let us look at it from a different perspective. Sure it could have a negative impact if you are addicted to it, but let’s say for a minute that you have a habit of watching porn occasionally. Is it really that bad for you as spread across in social circles? Let’s find out!
Watching porn: Ask any kid why he would want to watch porn and almost two out of three answers would be that they need a quick fix in their “Me Time”. Our human brain varies a lot and though everyone would disregard this, our mind always yearns for variance and adventure. Porn in a way gives this to them. The experience of watching something new or something which is not the usual norm accelerates the hormone process and this directly makes you cum earlier. Of course, this may pave the way for premature ejaculation and can also affect your libido levels. But that is a topic for a different discussion.
Positive consequences of Watching Porn: One of the few good things about porn is that it determines what scintillates you and what type of guy you are. It also in a way allows you to develop standards while pleasing a woman. Love making is not just an ejaculation process. It is rightly called an art. Do explore more and porn if channelled in a right way can actually be good for you. However, there is a very thin line between good and the bad side of porn. Just make sure that you are not addicted to it.
Increased Sexual Energy: Almost 75% of the population would get excited about porn. Psychologists say that this is not a bad thing and they can channel this need into a positive sexual energy. Porn can increase your libido levels and if you combine this with deep inner exercises like meditation and breathing exercises, then you can be greatly benefited by it. Though it sounds a bit absurd, experts would like us to try it out.
Last Longer: While porn can make you come earlier, alternatively it can help you relax and you can take your time to get an orgasm. This happens in the advanced stages and you need to know a couple of factors before you get to this level. One is you need to know your limit and the permissible lines when you watch porn. Second, don’t overdo porn. These might take some years to practice but once you have mastered it, porn can actually be an alleviating experience for you with mental harmony and peace. You can also go for ayurvedic treatment package for masturbation.
Many of the sexual issues are primarily not big problems. However, because of the taboo and inhibition around them, they are not discussed openly, hence they also fail to get resolved and become bigger. In fact most of the times there are no visible symptoms of any functional problems. Many of them are very basic issues and because of ignorance, myths, and social taboos lead to development of anxieties, distress and further worsening of the problem.
Often men are concerned about their performance in bed with their partner. They worry about- how best then can do, masturbation habits, size of penis and sperm quality.
Consequences of Premature ejaculation (PE):
Both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can significantly increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem.
PE is one such sexual issue. It's not a disease; Not at all..!!
If a person is sexually fit and experiences normal erections but just fail to hold the orgasm/ discharge for reasonable time then he is suffering from premature ejaculation. It's a very normal problem, which if managed properly it can be easily resolved.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature (early) ejaculation is also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. PE is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups.
If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."
Instances of PE:
An occasional instance of premature ejaculation might not be cause of concern, but, if the problem occurs more than 50% of attempted sexual relations signifies existence of abnormal pattern for which treatment is required.
Premature ejaculation takes place with negligible sexual stimulation and even before the desire to ejaculate. Another way of describing PE by most therapist or clinicians is the occurrence of ejaculation sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. This broad definition thus avoids specifying a precise “normal” duration for sexual activity and reaching a climax. The duration of sexual activity is highly variable and depends on various factors specific to each individual. Take a situation, a male may reach orgasm after 7 to 8 minutes of sexual intercourse, but if his partner is able to achieve climax mostly in 5 minutes and both are satisfied with this timing, then this is not defined as PE.
Alternatively, a male might delay his ejaculation for up to 15- 20 minutes of sexual intercourse, but if his partner, even with foreplay, requires 25-30 minutes of total sexual activity before reaching climax, he may still consider his ejaculation premature because his partner has not been satisfied (at least, not through intercourse). But in routine practice this kind of situation is NOT called as PE. So every individual and every couple is unique. Same individual may have different sexual behaviour with different partners and different circumstances. Varied situations and varied places of performing the act have a vital role to play in determining the outcomes of individual sexual performances.
Enlargement of the prostate is a condition that can happen as you tend to get older. This can be treated with medications. However, did you know that the problem can be indirectly related to your performance in bed? It is true and read ahead to get acquainted with more knowledge.
Studies show that the urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate can be one of the causes of erectile dysfunction. Getting up many times in a night to urinate can also indirectly affect this. Once the prostate enlarges due to old age or due to an underlying condition it affects the flow of urine. This increases the need to urinate frequently or prolonged time duration when passing out urine. Studies conducted have identified that this impacts your sexual life to a vast degree. Simply put, your urinary symptoms decrease the level of sexual activity.
When your thought process is on constant need to urinate enlarges, you might be physically less tolerant towards your sexual urges. Also, the sensation may be enough to put off any guy during the act. Prostate enlargement also affects your libido levels and can decrease the healthy sperm count. Prostrates important job is to aid the addition of semen to the sperm.
Some of the common symptoms a person undergoes when facing a prostate enlargement include a feeling of urgency, a need to urinate frequently, waking up many times in the middle of the night to urinate, a weak urine stream and straining to urinate. These lead to sexual deficiencies such as little or no erection during a sexual activity and sexual dissatisfaction and sexual problems. It can also be rightly summarized that this predominantly affects the old age men and these are something which a person may have to accept as a result of old age.
Prostate enlargement can be treated and you might have to undertake a dosage of medications for such conditions. A range of treatment options are available to deal with the enlarged glands. It depends vastly on your age and the conditions of your lifestyle you live in. You can choose to opt for a minimally invasive same-day procedure that will surely help you relieve the symptoms. Most people also do take up ayurvedic treatments for prostate enlargement which are very helpful. Do talk with your doctor before you go in for such ayurvedic remedies.
Herbs In Ayurveda That Help In Erectile Dysfunction!
- Asphaltum(Shilajit): The Ayurvedic herb Shilajit has been popular since ages for its wonderful effects on the male libido. The fertility rates and sperm counts increase multi-fold with the usage of Shilajit. Ayurvedic physicians recommend Shilajit herb for improving stamina and energy levels in males thereby helping them feel more powerful and efficient when working out.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): It is a great antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to promote overall well-being of the body and nourishes it with strength and immunity.
- Tribulus Terrestris(Gokhshura): Tribulus is a wonderful herb for strength and stamina. It helps improve the immunity which enhances the self-esteem and self-confidence in men. Tribulus herb for prostate health and power helps improve erectile dysfunction.
5 Yoga Poses for Erectile Dysfunction
The yogic techniques are also known to improve your testosterone levels and increase blood flow to your pelvic region, helping you treat erectile dysfunction and enhance your sex life. Try these yoga poses to promote to manage ED.
- Paschimottanasana: This posture can help relax pelvic muscles that are tense from sitting for long periods of time.
- Uttanasana: This is a staple in many yoga routines. This intense stretch may help you with anxiety. It even helps with infertility while also improving digestion and stimulating the organs in the abdomen.
- Baddha Konasana: You may have heard this as a Butterfly Pose. Along with stretching the inner thighs and groin, it stimulates the prostate gland along with the bladder, the kidneys, and the organs in the abdomen.
- Janu Sirsasana: Head-to-knee pose is the most effective when performed on an empty stomach. It helps with your flexibility, especially in the hamstring muscles, thighs, back and hips. It also helps with blood flow in the lower abdomen and groin.
Dietary changes such as the inclusion of ghee, nuts, urad (black gram) lentil and sweet items reported help in the cure of erectile dysfunction. Hot and spicy foods should be avoided as they can upset the doshas of the body and impede treatment.