Doctor in Dr Rohit Rajput Ear, Nose, Throat,Head,N...
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr Rohit Rajput Ear, Nose, Throat,Head,N...Your feedback matters!
My 1st impression about Dr Rohit Rajput..Young, Very Energetic. Initially I thought i should choose some other old , senior ( with grey hair, pot bellied) kind of doctor , but then when he started explaining the reason for my ear bone infection, steps of surgery, possible hiccups , with the help of diagrams ( he is a magician with a pencil) i thought let me listen to what else he has to say. He told me he will manufacture my hearing system with the help of soft bone of ear by shaping it into a bow. Finally i agreed for surgery on one condition..... That he will give me the complete recording of surgery. He did what he promised . Mind blowing surgery video , especially that boomerang part.
Bad smell in discharge from ear was the first problem , then i started vomiting and fell down once. My parents took me to AIIMS. They said my ear bone is infected and surgery is required but they posted my case in 2018. I visited DR. ROHIT rajput for the solution . He gave me few medicines for some days ...... Then surgery was done to treat the bone problem. He is a competent surgeon
I am writing this review on behalf of two patients. First my case i was diagnosed with papillary carcinoma of thyroid in Lok nayak hospital. One of the doctors in lok nayak hosp. suggested dr rohit rajput. I got my surgery done by dr rohit . i am satisfied. Second my cousin sister had discharging ear for several years .dr rohit did mastoidectomy and tympanoplasty.
I had a big neck lump for several years becos of thyroid....took advice from many ent doctors.everybody advised surgery. The reasons i chose dr rohit rajput for thyroidectomy are (1) he explained in detail about surgery with the help of videos (2) allowed me to meet his past thyroidectomy patients. I got operated ... I am satisfied
My father has cancer of voice box , due to which he could not breathe adequately. I took consultation from Dr. Rohit at 6 o clock in the morning , within few minutes he created another opening in my father's neck for breathing. My father is now receiving chemo therapy and radiotherapy. Thanks dr rajput for saving my father's life
Dr Rohit Rajput removed a big dumbell shaped swelling from my Right nose with the help of endoscope . Now i can breathe properly and my headache is gone
My nose had a depression. Dr Rohit took a piece from my waist bone and used it to fill the depression. Result - a beautiful nose Thanks Dr Handsome
Dr Rohit is very kind and knowledgeable I want to recommend him to all my family and friends and I would like to thank him alto.
Dr Rohit Rajput repaired my right ear drum with the help of endoscope. NO STITCHES,NO SCAR. THANKS DR. ROHIT &LYBRATE
I am satisfied with the doctor ,skill to satisfy the patients as well as good explanation
He is very patient and good doctor.His medication works as magic
He is very patient and good doctor. Worth consulting him
Very sharp diagnosis
Dr. Rajput is a very good doctor, he spend time with patents and try to listen very carefully all the problems.
Dr Rohit Rajput is a highly skilled ENT surgeon . Both my ears had been discharging for past 10 years. I showed my ears to multiple ent doctors in dwarka, janakpuri & vikaspuri. None of them gave me a commitment regarding recovery of hearing. Dr Rohit Rajput also refused to give any guarantee regarding the outcome but he gave me references of few of his old patients. I met 3 of the patients he had operated upon. They were satisfied with the hearing improvement. Therefore i got my ears operated by Dr Rohit Rajput. The bone destroying disease was totally removed and my hearing has also improved.
Dr. Rohit Tajput is a very experience dr in this age, My wife was facing sevire pain in her ear, In 2nd visit (next day) pain was disappear. His behaviour is also very nice, happy atmosphere is in his clinic.
Explained everything in detail..! You must visit him for any ENT problem
DOCTOR IS VERY COOL.HE WAS BEHAVING LIKE A FRIEND
Having itching redness on nose cheek and forehead area & sometimes dryness on entire face area and heaviness in eyes.
My mother is 51 years old, she is a known case of HTN, diabetes, cholesterol and HIV, shes under medication (telma 20 mg, glyciphage 1g, stator 20, Vonavir) for the same since last 18 years. She developed dizziness, head reeling today morning. She had her breakfast at 12: 30 and was asleep at 2 pm for sometime, she had her lunch after waking up at 4: 30 pm and then the head reeling was severe and she had watery stool with undigested food particle. Gave her an ENO, and now she's asleep. What to do?
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe. So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
1. The Connection - To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
2. Mucosal Swelling - The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the build up of mucus which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
3. Negative Nasal Pressure - When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
4. Bernoulli's Principle - If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.
Hi, I have a constant pain on my nose bridge, left side, it came on suddenly, no injury occurred. Annoying constant pain, sensitive to touch.
I can not hear properly. Like someone needs to raise thr voice. I can not hear whispering and all. AndI feel my ears are filled. I have used ear birds.
The five most common causes of vertigo are:
- Meniere’s disease: Meniere’s disease is a condition that affects the inner ear. It is marked by a buildup of fluid in the inner ear as a result of a viral infection, allergies or an injury to the ear. Along with dizziness, it can also cause a ringing noise in the ears, the feeling of having plugged ears and hearing loss. Vertigo caused by Meniere’s disease can last for months.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV): This is one of the most common triggers of vertigo. This condition is caused by small crystals that break free and float in the inner ear canals. These canals are known as semicircular canals. Vertigo caused by BPPV is usually short-lived and relieves itself is a few minutes. Moving the head in a certain way or jerky movements can trigger vertigo in such cases. The exact cause of this condition is not clear but it has been often associated with severe head trauma.
- Labyrinthitis: This condition is also known as vestibular neuritis. It is marked by swelling and irritation of the two vestibular nerves in the inner ear canal. Labyrinthitis may be caused by a viral infection or an inner ear infection. In such cases, vertigo may be accompanied by hearing loss. Older adults are at the highest risk of this condition.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A simple vitamin deficiency can also cause vertigo and dizziness. Vitamin B12 helps prevent anaemia and keeps nerves and blood cells healthy. Low levels of this vitamin can cause neurological problems that in turn cause vertigo. This is because vitamin deficiencies reduce blood pressure and blood flow to the brain. A simple blood test can help check Vitamin B1 levels and identify a deficiency. Some of the best sources of vitamin B12 are dairy products, meats and fortified cereals.
- Dehydration: 60% of the human body mass is water. Water plays a number of roles in the human body. One of the most important functions of water is the circulation of nutrients in the body and blood flow. Thus, even mild dehydration can make a person feel dizzy and nauseous. This type of vertigo may be relieved by drinking copious amounts of fluids.