Doctor in Dr Rajesh Mishra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr Rajesh MishraYour feedback matters!
P. N. Mishra
He is an excellent surgeon. He operated my nose for DNS 10 year back. I am still now ok. While many other ENT surgeon told me that this problem may reoccurre in 2 to 3 years.
Experienced, intelligent and soft spoken, describe in detail
My child age 9 year old and suffering tonsillitis for many years, now ASO titre test shows 597, is operations of tonsils essential?
My nose is running all 12 months means suffering from flu or influenza types Please suggest me some good medicine or treatment. What are the symptoms of allergy?
I was diagnosed with Meniere Disease in both ears, [one and half year back in one ear and 2 month back in second ear] no 360 degree spinning and attacks But constant dizzy [morning to night] while moving head and while watching moving objects All reports MRI, doppler, sugar, BP, EEG etc are normal Reduced the salt intake, using vertin 8 mg 2 times daily, but I am getting more relief if I take one diziron 25 mg per day Ie. Cinnarizine, please suggest me can I use cinnarizine 25 mg per day for long term like 6 months to 1 year or please suggest me Is there any other treatment or medicine without danger side effects.
Actually in my profession I need to deal with clients for about 8 n half hours n in this whole period I am continuously speaking which is affecting my vocal a lot. I am working there from a week n m observing I am having regular pain in my throat as well as my voice z also becoming heavy n painful though m avoiding cold stuffs n mostly I prefer a Luke warm water n keep on doing gargle on daily routine still no result please suggest some proper and effective way. Because i am facing it a lot.
I am 44 years old male suffering from burning sensation in the throat due to acid reflux past 1 yr. Done Laryngoscopy, report is normal. I am taking Razo 20 mg tablet weekly thrice. Please give a remedy.
ENT Surgeon advised me Sinus surgery in 2005 for nasal polyps, congestion & thick mucous. However I avoided & kept on taking Ayurvedic & Homeopathic treatment. But in November 2016 it became very serious and Endoscopic surgery was done (Right side was more affected). But in April 2018 it again become very serious and again endoscopic surgery is done (Left side was more affected) My ENT Surgeon who performed both the Surgeries says that it is allergic Fungal Sinusitis with polyps and have to take long time anti allergic and Steroids and even after all this, recurrence & surgery can not be ruled out. Please advise.
Hi My name is .Durga (34 yrs) recently I have taken ECG CONCLUSION IS: sinus mode tachycardia, longitudinal left axis deviation. I have thyroid problem using 50 mg tablet.
Hloo Dr. mujhe bahut bachani hoti hai aisa lgta hi jaise mai pura sans nahi le pa raha hu pasina aane lgta hi hath pair thanda ho jata hi sir bhari hoke chakkar (vertigo and dizziness) jaisa lagta hi phir kuch der me thik ho. Jata hi lekin baichini hmesha rhti. Hi ECG chest x ray CBC thyroid sab normal hai kya kru kuch smjh me nahi aata bahut gussa aata hi baat baat pe kahi Akele jane me. Dar sa laga rehta hi.
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
- Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
- These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
- Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
- Several bacterial infections also lead to a sore throat.
- They may include strep throat, diphtheria, and whooping cough.
- Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
- Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
- This causes throat pain and inflammation.
- Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
- For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
- Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
- The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
- Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
- The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
- In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
- The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
- You should complete the course to get effective results.
- If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
- Gargling with warm, salted water.
- Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
- Having throat lozenges.
- Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
- Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively.