Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal's Skin Hair Nail Laser ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be very helpful. when i followup this answer, i can seeing changes in my face....thnk u
Nicely consult and got good results. Believe in helping patients to get good and cost effective medicines
Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Very helpful ans....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be well-reasoned. Thank you...
Neeraj Kumar Pandey
Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for giving advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be very helpful. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be well-reasoned. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be very helpful. Good
Raju Ramdas Zalte
Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal provides answers that are very helpful. thanks for the reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be very helpful. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal to be knowledgeable.
Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx
Drink lot of water
Take adequate vegetables and fruits
Avoid high calories intake
Avoid oily product application
Take shower after workout in gym
Avoid betnovate cream on face.
Water and air pollution are the biggest causes of hair fall. And, Aloe vera is the biggest cure for hair fall! Not just hair fall control it also promotes hair growth. Alkalizing properties of aloe vera improves the pH levels of hair which help in hair growth. Its application also reduces dandruff and itching.
Take an aloe vera leaf, extract the gel and apply this gel to the hair. Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water. Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results. You can also use aloe gel easily available in markets.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have pimples on my face and on my head and I am suffering from last 4 month with this same problem, on my head every time pimples is there. I show to doctor and he said this pimples coming from body temperature, I eat curd then I got cold but still pimples is there. What should I do?
I have severe hairfall, hair have bcm lyk thread nd breaking a lot, very tensed, I had long hair, all break.
I have lots of pimples on my face nd it leaves dark spots on my face. What should I do to get rid of pimples and dark spots?
I have some acne scars on my cheeks do I get rid of this problem if possible let me know how much it costs.
Itching starts anytime. It usually starts when we tend to be free and relaxing.
Itching is generally followed by redness.
Usually last for few hours.
Aggravated by infection. Sore throat. Urine infection or stomach infection. Aggravated with change of weather.
Sometimes occur after bath.
Sometimes after sweating.
I am hair falling. I want to get ride from it. Will you please suggest me any good treatment? also suggest me treatment to reduce belly fat. And tell me how to become fair within few days.
Of all the health problems current lifestyle poses, one that harasses both men are women, at times even in their 30s, is marks or blemishes on the face. Acne and blemishes have become almost constant features on the skin, all thanks to the irregular eating habits, junk food, alcohol, late nights and of course, pollution. It is one of the lesser known facts that salt helps clear up the skin. Sea salt and epsom salt are the ideal salts to be used. Let us see how.
1. Salt for bathing - adding salt to your bath is advised for physical and spiritual cleansing. After you are done with your usual bath and washed off the soap, have a bath with salt mixed water. This not only clears the complexion overall but also lightens dark marks on the body.
2. Salt for application - two teaspoons of sea salt mixed with water and applied on the face with cotton, three times a day is said to treat the problem of acne. Having the natural ability to reduce moisture, salt does wonders to your skin by drying out the oils. This eliminates chances of pores getting clogged, closes them and increasing bacterial buildup.
3. Salt as a mask - salt when mixed with honey makes a great mask for the skin. Since both the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, this mask soothes the skin, retains hydration in the skin and balances the oil production. A couple of teaspoons of finely ground sugar, when mixed with double the amount of raw honey, makes a perfect balancing mask for the skin.
4. Salt as toner spray - a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water in a spray bottle until the salt is dissolved makes for a perfect spray toner. Make sure to avoid the eyes, though.
5. Salt for exfoliation - salt is known to be a skin-exfoliate and is often found in body scrubs. One can also make scrubs at home by mixing together aloe vera juice or gel, salt, oil of your choice, essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Every month I use to do facial though there was no change in my skin but due to facial my face and fore head have became tang can you pls suggest me some home made remedies or medicines and will using of multani mitti will help me in getting my fairness back.
For oily or acne prone skin gel base sunscreen may be used
For dry skin or old age cream base may be used
It should be broadspectrum
For swimming water resistant sunscreen labeled
For children physical sunscreen containing znoxide. Can be used
Use it half hour before leaving
Use it every 2hours
Few minutes of sun exposure are enough to cause sun damage
Use it inside the car also
It has become a menace since 2years
It has spread like a epidemic in india
Drugs. For application alone are not working
Wear loose fittings clothes
Avoid sweating atmosphere
Keep area dry with powder
Wash your clothes separate or it will spread to other members of family
See a dermatologist
//Avoid too hot water use luke warm in winters
//Avoid soaps use syndet orglycerin soap
//Apply oily products soon after bath to retain water within 3mins of bathing
//Avoid room heaters
//Avoid woolen clothes direct contact with the body.