Doctor in Dr Pritams Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Pritams ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dharma Raj Verma
Nice experiences. He was very carefully listening to my problems. He probed before writing medicines.u
If my period starts at 8 pm. Is it counted as day 1? My Dr. has advised me to get sm tests on day 2? So please suggest which is the day 1.
As we age, we may get a lot wiser and experienced; however, the down-side of gaining knowledge and experience is that we also have to face a lot of health issues and troubles. Problems related to hormones and glands become common as we grow older, and one amongst the most common problems is hypothyroidism. This is a problem that affects the thyroid gland, which is located around the throat region, and is commonly found in women. When the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones or is underactive, you may be diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
The lack of activity in the thyroid gland may lead to a number of other issues such as lowering of metabolism and the disturbance of immunity in the body. The problem of slow thyroid may alsoarise because of the lack of iodine in the body, and in any case, it is important to bring the issue under control so that a healthy lifestyle may be achieved.
Homeopathy and hypothyroidism
One of the best ways to be able to deal with lifestyle and hormone diseases is to opt for homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy is the branch of medicine that usesnatural means and products to treat health issues; the biggest and most stubborn of diseases are known to be treated with the help of this stream of medication. The same holds true for hypothyroidism because it is found that the most effective way to treat this problem is through the use of homeopathic medicines.
Since there are a lot of medicines that can be used for treating hypothyroidism through homeopathy, the medicines that are prescribed by medical practitioners are segregated on the basis of the symptoms or the effects of the problem, such as the following:
- You may be prescribed homeopathy medicines for hypothyroidism if you are experiencing excessive weight gain, which is one of the main symptoms of this condition. In such cases, you may be given medicines that help in controlling not only weight gain issues but also issues of lowered hormone secretion.
- A lot of homeopathy experts also suggest medicines that are exclusively developed for women who experience menstrual issues due to hypothyroidism, which also happens to be a common occurrence.
- The tolerance for cold in a lot of people is also affected due to the presence of hypothyroidism, which may require a different type of treatment or medication in the field of homeopathy.
- Many also suffer from issues such as constipation and hair fall which are generally connected to the symptoms of hypothyroidism,and the homeopathic medicines prescribed by doctors may help in tackling such symptoms.
While it may be wise to choose homeopathy as your preferred stream of medicine when hypothyroidism is diagnosed, it is also important to make sure that the best and the most experienced doctors in the arena are chosen for getting the most effective treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
We live in a world where technology rules our day-to-day lives and anything that may require manual labour is left to someone else. We usually have help around our homes and offices and hardly have to lift a finger or even our heads, when we are in front of our screens. While the trend of being technologically equipped may be the way forward in today’s world, it also has definitive down-side, it affects our health in many ways.
Those whose jobs require them to be constantly on their seats and who may have to work seated in a single spot for the major part of the day may experience some amount of stomach and digestion issues, which leads to the development of constipation. Constipation is a problem in which people may find it difficult to pass regular stools and may face discomfort in the stomach all through the day. In cases where the problem goes unchecked, it may also lead to greater issues such as piles and fissures, which is why it is important to have the problem treated without delay.
The safest way to bid goodbye to constipation
Many who are under allopathic medication tend to believe that by taking syrups and tablets their health issues will be solved. However, in case of constipation, it is important to understand that conventional medication may be able to provide only temporary relief and the problem may reappear after stopping the medical treatment. In order to be able to get long-term results, it is important to target the root cause of the problem and make sure that the entire digestive system is treated instead of just treating constipation.
One of the safest and most effective types of medication to treat the digestive system and the problem of constipation is to opt for homeopathic medicines that help in addressing the root cause of the issue, without causing any harm to the organs of the body, as is done by regular allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines also make sure that the patient does not feel drained or drowsy and ensures that no side effects are caused.This means that an active body may be able to respond to the medicines in a more effective manner.
Choosing the right practitioner
The growing popularity of homeopathy as a stream of medicine and treatment has made it possible for patients to have more access to it. However, it is also seen that a huge number of non-reliable practitioners also practice this system of medicine. You must ensure that you go to a qualified homeopathy doctor to get the correct dose and course of treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition. In asthma, the airway routes of the lungs get swollen. This causes irritation and gives rise to swelling inside these routes. For some people, a chilly climate comes with its own share of troubles and pain. Individuals who are sensitive to chilly temperatures are significantly influenced by this season. Various climate extremes and changing temperatures affect their health. For those who are hypersensitive to dust, their condition tends to rise during certain weather conditions. Their symptoms include coughing, sniffling, stuffiness and even breathing problems. It is an undeniable issue that can pose serious danger to the person’s health.
Homeopathic solutions for asthma and these allergic conditions are exceptionally powerful and can cure them during any season. Yet, these medicines must necessarily be prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathic drugs are normal prescriptions and work by directing the immune system, which generally tend to be distinctly over-reactive during allergies and asthma. These are as follows:
- Arsenic album: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma due to anxiety, especially when there is extreme anxiety and uneasiness with cough and wheezing. The person cannot find a comfortable position and continues twisting and turning. The patients experience increased thirst yet only drink a little at once. Breathing becomes more difficult at midnight and resting is troublesome as they cannot inhale and feel choked.
- Ipecac: It is one of the best homeopathic solutions for asthma with nausea. In case of vomiting with asthma attacks, Ipecac is one of the best homeopathic solutions for that. There is steady nausea to such an extent that the person may feel nauseated all the time.
- Antim tart: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing allergies with coughing. In situations where there is rattling cough as though the chest is filled with mucous, Antim tart is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma. Even eating activates the cough. There is sluggishness and weakness. It is more suited for old individuals and young kids.
- Nux vomica: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing problems from gastric aggravation. In situations where the asthmatic attack is activated by gastric aggravation, Nux vomica is one of the best homeopathic solutions. The issue is probably going to be more terrible in the morning. There is a feeling of being full in the stomach alongside asthma. There is dry and continuous coughing.
- Carbo veg: It is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma with blueness of the face. At the point when the face of the patient gets to be distinctly somewhat blue alongside an asthmatic attack, Carbo veg is one of the best homeopathic medications. There is coldness of the hands and feet. Stomach problems may happen with the respiratory indications. The issue gets worse at night.
These are only indicative medicines, however, one must consult a homeopathic doctor in order to, take the correct medicine.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay are:
- Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the over active sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
- Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have been having headache almost everyday since few months ranging from moderate to severe. There is pain and tenderness in the temples. Headache is usually localised to the right side in which sometimes I can feel pounding pain and sometimes radiating pain. Sometimes the nerve on the right side I can feel it pounding when my headache is severe. Vision has become more blurry comparatively. I am wearing glasses since five years having -1 vision. Sometimes I have sensitivity to light.
Sir, I have undergone through widal test, in that type o was 1: 320. How critical it is? Is it the real indication of typhoid fever.
Headaches on their own are quite a pain, but headaches can also be a symptom of a more serious illness. Most headaches are caused by the disturbance of pain sensitive structures around the brain. This can be inside or outside the cranium. Headaches can be seen as a sign of stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food allergies etc. Thus, it can be considered a warning that you need to change your lifestyle or diet and relax. Depending on what causes the headache, a number of homeopathic remedies can be used to treat it.
- Aconite: This is effective if the headache comes on suddenly and is worsened by cold. Another symptom of headache, which can be effectively treated by aconite is the accompanying of the headache by the feeling of a tight band over the head.
- Belladonna: A throbbing headache that is centered on the front or right side of the head can be treated with Belladonna. This sort of headache is usually accompanied by shooting pains, dilated pupils and aggravated by the slightest movement, sound or draft of air. It is also usually worse in the afternoons.
- Nux vomica: This is an effective cure for headaches caused by excessive alcohol or coffee, indigestion and hepatic insufficiency. It is usually centered over the eye and can persist all day or all night.
- Cocculus: Symptoms of headaches that can be treated with cocculus are first, pain that extends from the back of the head to the nape of the neck, motion sickness and a tendency to worsen by thinking too much. Such types of headaches improve when the patient is indoors and resting.
- Sanguinaria: A headache, which begins at the back of the head and settles over the right eye can be treated with Sanguinaria. These headaches usually start in the morning and intensify as the day progresses. It is often experienced by women who bleed excessively during menstruation. Lying down can relive this sort of headache.
- Spigelia: A headache that settles over the left eye can be treated with Spigelia. Such headaches usually begin in the morning, reach their peak in the afternoons and subside by the evenings. Noise, movement or a change in weather can aggravate such headaches.
- Cimicifuga: Headaches caused by fatigue and exhaustion can be treated using cimicifuga. This sort of pain is associated with sharp pains over the years and a shooting pain at the top of the head. You may feel like a bolt being driven through the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.