Doctor in Dr. Pratik Banerjee
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
He is a good experienced doctor and linked with Indian Army for more than 10-15 years.As a physician he has been our family health consultant and shared his valuable ideas on the diseases like Cancer/ Fragile Bone etc.. He is well liked and patient oriented with a professional attitude.
A doctor who sincerely believes in natural cure. His treatments have been simplistic but most effective.
He prescribed medicines for my stomach ailment and it worked
Answers to the following 3 questions will tell you why your body’s pH balancing regulates your health and life-
Q1) What is pH?
- pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline something is, and our blood pH must be slightly alkaline for us to keep healthy. The scale ranges from 1 to 14 with 1 being very acid, 7 neutral and 14 very alkaline. The ideal pH level for your blood is around 7.35 and we help our bodies to maintain this pH balance by eating more alkaline-forming foods and fewer acid-forming foods.
Q2) How does your body strike a balance?
- When we consume acid-forming foods, our body works to bring our blood pH back into balance by releasing alkaline-rich minerals into our bloodstream (e.g. calcium, phosphorus and magnesium).
- If we don’t eat enough alkaline-generating foods, then our body pulls these minerals from our bones, teeth and other organs. This can be a risk to our immune system making us weaker.
Q3) What should you eat?
Eat a diet that consists of 60-80% alkaline-forming foods and about 20-40% acid-forming foods.
- Alkaline-forming foods: Most fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds, and herbal teas.
- Acid-forming foods: Most grains, beans, meats, dairy products, fish, fast foods, and processed foods.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.