Doctor in Dr P.K.Gupta's Super Speciality Clinic
Submit a review for Dr P.K.Gupta's Super Speciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The overall outlook of the Dr P.K.Gupta's Super Speciality Clinic was very nice. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. The nurses at the Dr P.K.Gupta's Super Speciality Clinic were really helpful. A friend of mine referred to Dr P.K Gupta. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. P.K Gupta certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but P.K Gupta did it immediately and started the erectile dysfunction for it.
I am a guy who is now 30 years old and i have been married for an year. The thought of having a child is not what I want because I am more focused on having a career. and i want to keep having intercourse with my wife without any hesitation about getting her pregnant thus i consulted dr PK Gupta about the same and he suggested the vasectomy surgery as the most useful measure and I agreed about the procedure and the surgery was a success and I am totally fine and enjoying my life with my wife. plus since it was a mutual decision to not have a kid has made us happy that the surgery was a success.
during sexual intercourse with my wife she has experienced a lot of discomfort mainly because of my curved penis. i have tried many natural remdies to make it more normal but i think there was some condition in my case because the natural remedies were uneffective. after extensive searching i found dr pk gupta who was very highly rated on many sites. this made me book an appointment with him and i am sure that my decision was a good one. his treatment and the way of talking to make sure that his patients dont feel any type of discomfort.
ED made it very difficult for me to have good sexual relations and caused strain in my sex life as my wife was unsatisfied. This type of disease or disorder is something that one is not easily able to share with someone, but I kept searching for good doctors and found dr gupta who was very highly recommended on the net. I finally consulted him and I am sure that the reviews are totally true as the doctor was great. he ensured that me as a first time patient was very well aware about everything and even his staff was very comforting.
I feel strange that I was suffering from masturbation addiction. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my masturbation addiction. Finally with the help of Dr P K Gupta, I am feeling much better. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. By chance, I approached him for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me patiently.
I was suffering from male sexual problems, but the symptoms were not very visible. By chance, I approached Dr P.K Gupta for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all. It was a bad case of male sexual problems. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. During the treatment, He P.K Gupta supported me a lot.
I did not wanted any furthur children, me and my husband planned to go for a treatment to avoid pregnancy. we searched for doctors online and found dr P.K Gupta of Dr P.K.Gupta's Super Speciality Clinic in Delhi. we consulted him at his clinic and he told us about all the options available. we took a treatment from him and now I havent faced any problem in a year yet. thankyou doc!!
even though dr pk gupta only diagnoses and specialises in male sexual problems but my husband is his patient and when i was having difficulty in having sex, i consulted him and he suggested some natural measures that improved my condition. i am surely surprised by what he did and how good he was at it. the knowledge he possesses just shows that how good he is.
damn good dr pk gupta is. he understood my grievance pretty well and made sure that i knew everything about the problem i was suffering from and its symptoms. plus that guy is so humble that it made me trust him without doubt. i was feeling really exhausted to have sex and this was not good but his medicines and natural remedies all made the weakness go away.
Pre marital counselling was a very important aspect that me and my to be wife wanted mutually. this was primarily because we both are working and wanted to make sure that we make a sure short plan before we entered into sexual relations. dr gupta is one of those doctors that gave us some great advice and made us preplan our sex life.
It was a bad case of premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing this. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Gupta. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr P.K.Gupta's Clinic.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Gupta. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor and has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
Even though Dr Gupta is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem of nightfall. he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
solved my problem with no doubts. dr pk guptas treatment is surely one of its kind as he is a very rare doctor to find, this is mainly because of his extensive knowledge and the fact that he is also a brilliant human being.
8. I am here for the councling of my husband as he is addicted to masturbation. A friend suggest this clinic to me. and now, i am very happy with the councling and treatment by dr pk gupta
The way he communicate with his pateint is good and I appreciate the entire treatment here ..doctor gave enough the time to diagnose the problem and discuss the reason behind the problem
dr pk gupta is a just amazing with what he does and knows that in his field it is very important to make his patients comfortable. thus he strikes a talk so that he can assess the problem
I was depressed as I started experiencing sexual weakness. I chose to consult Dr P.K. Gupta ,a well knowledgeable sexologist in Delhi. The treatment he gave, benefitted me great extent.
my problem of ED was successfully cured by dr pk gupta. my sex life was really getting disturbed but his treatment is just magic and has brought my sex life back on track.
he surely is a brilliant doctor because he can talk to his patients with extreme patience and tells them all the cures to their problem and makes it to know his patients.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should, most people still live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression. There is often a delay in opting for the treatment because of the social taboo associated with depression.
Depression makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when they can't demonstrate their feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with their productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Be considerate: Do understand that depression doesn't mean" trouble". Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Encourage and support: Try not to shame people for being negative. Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular.
- Never say 'you're too much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much" particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Be patient with the treatment process: A certain amount of trial and error in treatment is to be expected, Baer said. But the good news is that doctors can often help people with depression feel better and function better with a combination of medication and talk therapy, he added. With time and treatment, depression can lift.
In the fast paced world today, everyone is in a hurry to get things done and thus, sleep disorders, chronic stress and anxiety are natural outcomes. They may appear to you as very common and do not concern much. But in reality, they can be extremely harmful to your health. High blood pressure and diabetes are some of the most serious results of chronic anxiety and so these must not be neglected. Though there are uncountable ways of treating these problems, it is better to start with Ayurvedic home remedies as they can cure you completely of anxiety and depression without causing any side effects.
Drink a cupful of chamomile tea when you are feeling anxious
Chamomile contains apigenin and luteolin, which are known for promoting relaxation. A recent study conducted at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Centre reports that the patients who are detected with generalized anxiety disorder and took chamomile tea supplements for 2 months, experienced a significant reduction in anxiety and depression symptoms as compared to those patients who were given a placebo.
Try to have about 3 grams of Omega-3 a day
There is enough evidence that Omega-3 fatty acids help in easing anxiety symptoms as well as lifting your mood by reducing the stress chemicals like adrenaline and cortisol in the body. You can have canned fatty fish like tuna, salmon along with a handful of walnuts and flax seeds with warm milk as these are all great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Breathe in lavender when you are stressed out
People who receive a regular massage with lavender oil are found to be more confident and optimistic and less anxious. It can even lower down the systolic blood pressure, which is related to the stress levels. You can also add a few drops of lavender oil in your bath as well as your pillow. If you want an immediate release from stress, then adding a few drops in a cup of hot water and inhaling it right away can be a great option. Lavender oil can be used in any form you want. So you may dab a few drops right on your skin as lavender is one of very few essential oils that can be directly applied.
Anxiety itself is very harmful, and it even paves the way for more severe ailments. If you had been suffering from anxiety and chronic depression for quite some time, then it is advisable to try these home remedies before popping in those anti-depressants with loads of side effects.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
2. Limit smoking
Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
5. Restrict alcohol consumption
It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
6. Cut down on coffee
Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being:
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read on more to find all about it.
1. Pornography is an act
The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
2. Pornography is focuses on the act itself
Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
3. Pornography gives out the wrong message
The different positions or ways,which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Are you aware of the different consequences that may occur if you have multiple sexual partners? The more sexual partners you have, the risks of you getting an STI or sexually transmitted infection are enhanced. These infections are hard to treat, especially in patients with HIV. Until the infection is treated, your viral load may get pushed up. This makes it more likely that many people pass on the HIV virus by having unprotected sex.
What are the circumstances?
If you have sex with several partners, and one of them is infected with an STI, the virus is capable of being passed between you and all your partners. Many people end up having sex with each other without asking about STIs. This is risky as you can never tell if a person is infected by looking at them or having sex with them. If you are in a relationship with a mutual agreement of having sex outside the relationship, you need to be open and honest regarding any risk that you might have taken is a necessary part of looking after the sexual health of each other.
Things to Keep in Mind:
People have multiple sexual partners because of various reasons. These may include the thrill of having sex, the need to be desired, and also because of drugs and alcohol use because of which inhibitions are reduced. However, drugs and alcohol are very harmful to your body, leaving a negative impact and weakening your immune system. Several drugs and excess alcohol consumption affect the way your immune system tackles STIs.
Alcohol and drugs also make it more likely for you to practice risky sex, and take decisions which are unusual and unlikely to you in a sober state. Clouded judgement makes you avoid condoms while having sex. This might make you have sex with a partner despite knowing that you have got HIV. When your judgement is clouded, you may even skip the part of telling your partner about the fact that you have HIV.
For minimising your risk, in spite of having multiple sexual partners, you must always carry condoms with you. You should also avoid having sex when under the influence of alcohol and drugs. These are effective steps you should take to protect yourself and your sexual partner or partners from getting affected by HIV. You can also join a support group or consult a counsellor for advice regarding your situation. Having multiple sexual partners can also result in psychological disturbances.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality it offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals. This may be done using your own hands, sex toys, fingers or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostrate and heart healthy for men, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating may not affect your health in the way sex does, but it certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing cancer, boosting immunity, reducing risks of premature ejaculation etc.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse often comes with various risks like STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practised. Masturbation has comparatively lower health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures due to excessive masturbation.
- Effect on relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and things which give them greater pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Even after considering the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.