Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Noori's Holistic Health HomoeopathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Abu Asim Ansari
Dear Dr. Noori Rizvi, The method you suggested was helpfull & I have already started following it & will revert back to u in a month Shukriya for the suggestion Regards, Abu Asim
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Noori Rizvi to be very helpful. Mam this is no longer only 2 week is passing out but there is no relief! Plss suggest me right thing mam!
She is a very talented and ardent physician with lots of experience . Her inquisitiveness has always enhanced her clinical skill and her way of handling patients is great..
Dr. Noori Rizvi provides answers that are very helpful. I'm very thankful to you for taking the time to view my problem and giving me a feedback. I really appreaciate it.
Dr. Noori Rizvi provides answers that are very helpful. I want medicine in my home
very simple and suggestions of medicines are effective.
Hello! I had a miscarriage last month due to cervical incompetence. Doctors told me to get cervical stitches in my next pregnancy. Before pre-term delivery I ate 3 mangoes at a time and just after 2 days I had a miscarriage. So did it happened bcz of eating mangoes?
Diabetes or diabetes mellitus is referred to as a group of disorders that are characterized by a high blood sugar level. Diabetes mellitus occurs when the secretion of insulin (a pancreatic hormone responsible for converting the sugar from consumed foods into energy) is insufficient or the body cells do not properly respond to insulin. Insufficient secretion of insulin causes glucose formation in the bloodstream and mixes with the urine.
The psychological factors responsible for Diabetes Mellitus. In majority (not all), this disease originates with some recent stress in life. This disease is an epidemic in late thirties till fifties. In this age, a person is productive in his profession and most of the time there are job or financial issues that play a very vital role in generating stress and hence Diabetes.
Mostly, in my practice patients reported, before developing Diabetes, a recent financial loss or strain, love disappointment, a betrayal, or fear of loosing a job etc., sedentary habits, diet and genetic factors are secondary. Homeopathy keep such things in account before prescribing and in many cases Diabetes is irreversible. Thers is a vast field of diabetic complications where Homeopathy has a lot to offer. One of them is diabetic neuropathy. For example pain in soles, nerves, lack of energy, sexual dysfunction, mood disorders, diabetic ulcer etc.
Homeopathy For Diabetes
In homeopathy, the main focus is on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. There are specific medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Homeopathic treatment can help improve the general health of a person with diabetes:
If a person with diabetes is in good health, his or her insulin requirements will be steady and the blood glucose well controlled at the same time. Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor. The homeopathic preparations useful for diabetes are as follows:
Phosphoric acid: Useful remedy for diabetes with the symptoms of recurrent physical or mental exhaustion, loss of memory and numbness in the feet.
Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic preparation is useful for diabetics who show the symptoms of polyuria, an increased sensation of hunger and weakness in the muscles.
Syzygium Jambolanum: Useful in reducing the blood sugar level quickly and effectively. This homeopathic preparation is also useful to cure diabetics with the symptoms of polyuria, increased sensation of thirst and long-term ulcers.
Gymnema Sylvestre: This Homeopathic preparation acts as a useful remedy for diabetics who are experiencing the symptoms of weight loss with a severe lack in energy levels.
Uranium Nitricum: This homeopathic preparation is a useful cure for diabetes with the symptoms of depression, nausea, irregular urination, severe pain in the back, delayed menstrual periods in women, significant pain in the head and dry skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The homeopathic approach is gaining popularity as an alternative treatment for hyperactivity in children. Homeopathy is gaining recognition in the conventional field of medicine and has been subject to many clinical trials. Homeopathic treatment for children can be separated into two categories: self-limiting, acute conditions such as cold, sore throat, and stomach flu, or persistent, chronic conditions such as allergies and eczema. Homeopathy is successful in both categories.
Homeopathic medicine when given in proper manner can improve the immunity of your children, which in turn enable their body to deal with illness throughout their childhood. It can also help prevent illness and give support through difficult periods of their life. With Homeopathy children's health can improve and chronic conditions often clear up completely and never come back. It is safe with no harmful side effects. Homeopathy cures by looking at the whole individual and can be effective in unexpected ways. If you have tried everything else and are still not in wonderful good health why not give Homeopathy a chance to help you.
Homeopathic Medicines for Children and Infants
Ever since the science of homoeopathy was introduced 200 years ago by a German doctor, it has won praise especially for the treatment of little new-born, neo-nate, infants and children; of course for variety of reasons. Today, there are many paediatricians preferring homoeopathic treatment for their children and patients in various paediatric conditions. Essentially, any medicine administered to children must be free from harmful effects. Homoeopathic medicines are prepared mainly from herbs, vegetable kingdom, minerals and are given in very minute doses so that they are 100% non-toxic, having no adverse effects whatsoever.
Unlike antibiotics and other such medicine, homoeopathic pills do not hamper digestion; does not lower resistance power; does not produce allergy and does not harm even if taken for long-term. Homoeopathy pills being sweet in taste, is accepted with pleasure by children. Homoeopathic therapy is superior to traditional treatment of administering medicine through injections.
No injectables are required while you are on homeopathy. Even a comatose child may be administered homeopathic medicines without injections, that is the beauty of this science.
To name some prominent disorder in children, where homeopathy works very well are infant colic, fever, teething problem, vomiting, dysentery, nephrotic syndrome, kidney disease, growth related problems and convulsions (epilepsy), infantile eczema, jaundice, brain infections (meningitis), fungal infections, warts, hair-Loss (alopecia), growing pains, poor concentration, arthritis in children, psoriasis, leucoderma (white spots), pimples and thyroid problems. Various psychosomatic disorders such as bed-wetting, headaches, and gastritis also respond to homeopathy.
Whether children actually know or sense that homeopathic medicines are good for them for not, they deserve safe medicines. It is time that parents and physicians seek safe, natural and effective alternatives to conventional, potentially harmful drugs. Homeopathic medicine is one such alternative. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Effective and permanent cure: acute or chronic: Homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am having chronic migraine with (sinuses) is on discharge from left nostril. I am taking ciplar la40 and migranil tab & in severe condition take sumatriptan. I have taken allopathy, homeopathy & ayurvedic treatment but to no relief. Pl advise some good homeopathic medicine. Thanks
My mom aged of 35, weight 60, height-5.3 suffering with acidity in chest why what is the reason for this ,and what will be the solution. And even same problem for my brother aged of 12, weight 35. They feel that hot gases flowing in the chest area. Is there any solution for this problem. Suggest.
I am 25 years old. I have pain in both leg and hand everyday with weakness at the noon time for last 1 year and the temperature of my body also increases with that (99.1 or 99.2).what should I do?
Kindly do not panic if you are diganosed with chikungunya.
There is no need to rush to the hospital for admission.
You should immediately consult a homoeopath and have plenty of water and take rest.
Chikungunya is not fatal.
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.
I'm 27/M. I want to become fair. So what creams & soap should I use. To glow my face soon in short period?
I am feeling little stiffness in my right hand fingers in the middle joints when closing fist for the last about 15-20 days. It is of course minor and I don't have any joint pains in any other part of the body.
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal. My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI ; Total T4-8.5 ug/dI ;TSH 5.46 uIU/mL; Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% ; Lymphocytes 42% ; monocyte 01% ; eosinophil 03% ; basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. ; Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % ; MCV - 69.1 fl. ; MCH - 23.1 pg. ; MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication or treatment for the same.
I am 22 years old and i'm suffering from Acidity and breathing problem due to acidity what should I do?
I am a teacher, after 2 -3 days of teaching mera gala bath jata hai. L teach music and hindi language. After some time I am unable to sing any song. So pls help me and tell me the precautions and medicine. Thanks.
I am 25 year old boy. My blood cholesterol level has gone up to 233. Can I control it with regular exercise? Or I should consult a physician. Please guide.
Conjunctivitis is a medical condition that is marked by redness in the eyes owing to the inflammation of the conjunctiva, which is the membrane covering the white part of the eye. The condition is further characterized by the discharge of yellowish pus fluid from the corner of the eye. This condition, which is essentially an infection, can occur to people of all age brackets.
Causes and Symptoms:
Conjunctivitis can be caused due to several reasons namely allergies, irritants, bacterial and viral infections, among others. Apart from the redness in the eye, some other apparent symptoms of conjunctivitis are:
- Thin and watery discharge in viral conjunctivitis
- Thick, mucous like discharge ranging from yellow to green in case of bacterial conjunctivitis
- Sticky eyelids
- Increased reactivity to light
- Blurred or foggy vision
- Nasal discharges
It is difficult to distinguish between viral, allergic and bacterial conjunctivitis. Different fields of medicine prescribe treatments according to the cause of the condition. Although subtle differences, such as thick and thin discharges can be observed, in Homeopathy the cause is not that important.
Homeopathic medicines are natural and highly effective. The medications, which are prescribed in Homeopathy can more than manage the discharges, swelling, the sandy sensation and redness in the eyes. Homeopathic medicines are effective when the condition causes the eye to get dry, red, congested and swollen. Bathing the eyes with sterilized salt water is also a popular method of treating the infection. In addition to these, Homeopathic doctors also provide tips to curb the likelihood of further complications. Removing your contact lenses while treatment and cleaning your spectacles on a regular basis, if you wear any, are duly recommended.