Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Counselling And Stress Management
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr Jyoti ChadhaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Chadha to be very helpful. ThankyOumuch. Even I knew these i never put it in practical realm. These words again remembered me myself back. I feel these are more caring words from you to me. I will remember and try to make it in reality.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Chadha to be caring and inspiring. Thank you madam. I wish you and your family happu diwali.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Chadha to be knowledgeable. I hope your this idea increase my concentration..
Dr. Jyoti Chadha provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thanks
Dr. Jyoti Chadha provides answers that are sensible and very helpful. that example is pretty neat and helpful
Dr. Jyoti Chadha provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much :-)
I am 24 years old and suffering from a Stress management, but,also I have been through unsuccessful life .so please give an Idea in order to follows successfully life. And also provide the requirement to follow.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of people online at one time, are using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like stress and anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape, exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.