Doctor in Dr Gupta's Clinic
Submit a review for Dr Gupta's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Mother tinctures for gall stone colic
Atista indica q- colic pain around the umbilicus which makes the patient senseless. Pain aggravates after eating and is relieved by passing flatus. Nausea aggravates in morning. Canine hunger and desire for sweets. Indigestion from fried things. Bitter taste in the mouth. Vomiting after taking milk
Berberis vulgaris q-a specific remedy. Urinary symptoms are prominent.
Cardus marianus q- swelling of gall bladder with tenderness and pain. Prevents further formation of gall stones
Chionanthus q- a prominent remedy for prevention of gall stones. Helps expulsion of the gall stones if already formed
Dioscorea q- severe pain. Pin ameliorates on bending backward
Cactus grandiflorus q- gall stones with constriction and cardiac affections
Stigmata madagus q- relieves at once the violent pain if given during paroxysm
Terminalia chebula q- intense pain in abdomen aggravated at night. Pain aggravated by sitting, better by lying down. Flatulence and distension of abdomen relieved by passing flatus. Anorexia, profuse salivation and bitter taste n mouth. Tongue is coated brown.
I always have gastric problem. I usually take medicine but I don't feel it works for long. Please help me out.
My SGPT 90.5 SGOT 61.8,S. Alkaline phosphate 438.9 ,G.G.T 70.5. Is it risky and what should do to come normal range. Please reply.
I am from Nigeria but currently living in Bangladesh as a student in the final year of engineering. I am suffering from chronic anal fissure which makes me feel excess pain even hours after bowel movement in addition to that I have a server constipation which proves very difficult to treat even with several medications that I have tried. I am afraid if my digestive system have totally failed please help me with any way possible that I can restore my digestion. I have been doing gymnasium and running but recently I have stopped as well my weight is not increasing normally. Thanks.
I am having gas issues in a month after having sex with a friend. Is that a normal? Or should I go through tests? because I am having this issue from 6 months at least.
The bladder is a muscular sac that is seated just above the pubic bone. The organ stores urine produced by the kidneys allows us the control the frequency of urination by the expansion and contraction of its muscles.
Pain in the bladder is usually caused due to one of three reasons:
- Interstitial cystitis: This is a chronic condition which affects more women than men. It makes the bladder inflamed and irritated. The bladder walls turn stiff because of this which makes it difficult for the bladder to expand. Interstitial cystitis may be caused by a defect in the lining of the bladder.
- Urinary tract infection: Urinary tract infections can affect a person at any age and may develop in the ureter, urethra, bladder or kidneys. However, it is most commonly seen in the bladder. This infection is caused by bacteria that enter the body through the urinary tract.
- Bladder cancer: Cancer that develops in the bladder is known as bladder cancer. Transitional cell carcinoma is the most common type of bladder cancer cell. This begins in the innermost layer of the bladder lining. Pain during urination and discomfort in the lower pelvic region are common symptoms of this disease. Once the cause is diagnosed, antibiotic medication can help treat bladder pain.
Along with that, there are a few things you could do at home as well-
- Drink plenty of fluids: Ideally, we should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. It also helps dilute the urine. This can make urination less painful as concentrated urine may be acidic and difficult to pass. Water also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones and thus helps the kidneys function optimally.
- Urinate frequently: Do not try to control your urine. Holding urine in for extended periods of time allows bacteria to multiply within the body. It is also important to urinate after intercourse as sexual activities can push the bacteria present on the skin deeper into your body. This is important for both men and women.
- Dress comfortably: Avoid synthetic, tight fitting underwear and clothes. Instead wear, loose, comfortable clothes that are preferably made out of cotton. These clothes will help keep your skin dry and not allow bacteria to breed.
- Pain relievers and heating pads: Sometimes, antibiotics can take a day or two before addressing bladder pain. In such cases, pain relievers can help deal with the discomfort and cramps. Heating pads can also help soothe abdominal and lower back pain that results from bladder infections.
- Diet: It is recommended that alcohol tomatoes chocolates caffeinated beverages may contribute to bladder irritation and inflammation BB.
- Smoking: Smoking makes the bladder symptoms worse therefore should be avoided.
- Certain stretching exercises: This also help to relieve PBS symptoms Drug therapy also used for this but takes around 6 months to relieve symptoms.
I have suffering from gas problem since six years I was treatment by gastroenterology doctor all the related investigation normal only fatty liver grade 1 My diet is normal but daily gas form.
My stool is hard for a month. While doing stool it's pain and some amount of blood also occur. After stool my pain remain for more than 3-4 hour.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.