Doctor in Dr. Braham Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Braham ClinicYour feedback matters!
Eat a balanced diet of foods that are high-fiber, healthy fats, low-sugar, and low-salt. A healthy diet gives you more energy and improves your outlook and moods. High-fiber diets help keep you regular, and lower your risk for stroke, heart disease, and diabetes, while excess salt can increase your risk for these complications. Sugar causes short energy spikes that can lead to a crash later. It has also been linked to depression and diabetes.
Healthy fats can be found in foods such as fish, nuts, and avocados.
- Eat lots of leafy green vegetables. Kale, broccoli, cabbage and other leafy greens are packed full of essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Whole foods such as fruit and vegetables have more than enough sugar to give your body what it needs.
- Limit your fruit intake. While fruit does contain essential nutrients, it is also very high in sugar. Eating too much fruit can be just as bad as eating a cookie.
Start your day with a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast. Eating breakfast every day is a must. Waking up and eating a filling breakfast helps you maintain concentration during the day, enhances strength and endurance during physical activity, and can lower cholesterol levels. Eating a breakfast high in protein and fiber will keep you full throughout the morning and help you avoid snacking. Fiber is also digested slower and helps you feel full longer.
- Eat lean protein such as eggs or a slice of salmon.
- Whole grain, high-fiber cereals can also keep you full through the morning.
- A hearty breakfast can also keep you from snacking before lunch. While snacking is not necessarily a bad thing, you want to snack smart. Eat a handful of roasted nuts or a small piece of fruit.
Keep a food log of everything you eat each day. Just the act of writing down what you’ve eaten can keep you from eating that extra candy bar. Keeping a log of everything you eat makes you aware of gaps in your diet or unhealthy foods you may be consuming too much of. Assess the foods you eat on a regular basis (every one to two weeks) and alter your diet as necessary.
- Find a logger that works best for you. Some may want to use plain old pencil and paper while others might find a website or phone app works better.
- Keep your diary nearby so you don’t have to go out of your way to log the foods you eat.
- Some food log apps include nutritional information that can also assist you in your logging.
- Be honest with your tracker. This food log is for you, so cheating only hurts you.
Read the nutrition labels on packaging. Foods containing hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup are not going to be good for you. Taking a second to read the ingredients list and nutrition facts will make you more aware of what you’re eating. Foods high in sugar and sodium should also be avoided.
- When reading the labels, note the serving size. At first glance, a food item might not seem that bad until you realize there are three servings in the package.
पुरुषों में कामेच्छा बढ़ाने के उपाय
यदि कई दिनों से आप को महसूस हो रहा है, कि अब आपकी बेड़ लाइफ उतनी अच्छी नहीं रह गई है, जितनी पहले हुआ करती थी, तो इसकी वजह आपकी खराब डाइट और जीवनशैली हो सकती है। पुरुषों में कामेच्छा में कमी होना काफी आम बात है। दिनभर ऑफिस में नौ घंटे बिताने के बाद कामेच्छा में कमी आ ही जाती है। लेकिन इसे बढ़ाना उतना भी मुश्किल नहीं है जितना की सुन कर लगता है। कामेच्छा में कमी कई कारणों से हो सकती है, जैसे हार्मोन असंतुलित होना, मोटापा, तनाव, अधिक धूम्रपान तथा शराब का सेवन आदि...
बेड पर अच्छे प्रर्दशन के लिये खाएं ये "सेक्स डाइट" बाजार में तमाम तरह की कामेच्छा बढ़ाने वाली दवाओं के सेवन से पुरुषों में थकान और सिकनेस देखने को मिलती है। बेहतर है कि आप वियाग्रा और अन्य चीज़ों का साथ छोड़ कर अपनी जीवनशैली तथा आहार में थोड़ा सा परिवर्तन लाएं। :
आपकी यौन छमता को दोगुना बढ़ा सकते हैं ये कुछ आहार वे लोग जिनका बेड़ पर मूड नहीं बनता या फिर कामेच्छा में कमी महसूस करते हैं, उन्हें अब चिंता करने की जरुरत नहीं है। आज हम आपको कुछ ऐसे आसान तरीके बताएंगे जिसके उपयोग से आपको काफी लाभ होगा।
हमेशा एक्टिव बने रहें अपनी हेल्थ को अच्छा रखने के लिये आपको अपने हृदय के स्वास्थ्य पर ध्यान देना होगा। हो सकता है कि सेक्स से आपकी हृदय गती तेजी से बढ जाती हो, लेकिन अगर आप रोजाना एक्सरसाइज करेंगे तो उससे आपके हृदय को ताकत मिलेगी। दिन में 30 मिनट के लिये पसीना बहाइये और देखिये कि आपकी बेडरूम लाइफ कितनी अच्छी हो सकती है।
डार्क चॉकलेट खाएं चॉकलेट को सेक्स उत्प्रेरक के रूप में जाना जाता है। चॉकलेट में कुछ ऐसे तत्व मौजूद होते हैं जो कि मस्तिष्क से लव हार्मोन के रिसाव को बढवाते हैं। आम तौर पर डार्क चाकलेट सेक्स की इच्छा को बढाता है।
अश्वगंधा का सेवन अश्वगंधा एक प्राचीन औषधि है जो भारत में कई वर्षो से प्रसिद्ध है। इससे कई प्रकार की यौन समस्याएं दूर हो जाती है। इस हर्बल के सेवन से लिबिडो की मात्रा बढ़ती है जो शीघ्रपतन से आराम दिलवाता है। इसके सेवन से शारीरिक मजबूती आती है और नपुंकसता भी दूर हो जाती है।
केला बहुत ज्यादा पका हुआ केला जिस पर काले और भूरे दाग पडे़ हों, खाने से डोपामाइन का लेवल बढ़ता है।
मिर्च और काली मिर्च का सेवन करें हर तहर के प्राकृतिक मसाले आपके ब्लड का फ्लो बढाएंगे। इससे आपका बीपी भी नार्मल आएगा और आपको उत्तेजना भी होगी।
जिनसेंग कॉफी पीने के बजाए आपको गरमा गरम जिनसेंग चाय पीनी चाहिये। यह आपके इरेक्टाइल डिसफंक्शन को ठीक करेगी तथा उत्तेजना को कई गुना बढ़ाएगी।
लहसुन इसमें एलासिन नामक तत्व पाया जाता है जो आपके ब्लड फ्लो को पेनिस तक बढ़ा सकता है। इससे आपकी उत्तेजना काफी ज्यादा बढ़ सकती है।
ओमेगा 3 ओमेगा 3 फैटी एसिड दिमाग से पैदा होने वाले लव हार्मोन को तेजी से उत्पादन करने में मदद करता है। यदि आपने नियमित रूप से ओमेगा 3 अपने अहार में शामिल नहीं किया तो आप डिप्रेशन के शिकार बन जाएंगे। ओमेगा 3 पाने के लिये आपको मछली, साबुत अनाज और ब्रेड आदि का सेवन करना चाहिये।
As the New Year begins, the one fruits which also makes its appearance in abundance is the grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory.
Are you unhappy with the results of shaving, waxing or tweezing for removing the unwanted hair from your body? You should opt for laser hair removal for this purpose, which is considered to be much more effective than the regular methods. Laser hair removal is a very common cosmetic procedure which is undertaken popularly. It involves the exposure of your body hair follicles to beams of highly concentrated laser light. The pigments present in your follicles absorb this light, which results in the destruction of the hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal-
Lasers are quite effective in removing unwanted hair from areas such as the legs, face, arms, underarms and other different body parts. The various benefits of laser hair removal include the following:
Precision: Lasers can target dark, coarse hairs selectively without causing any damage to the surrounding skin.
Speed: Every pulse of laser takes less than a fraction of a second, during which many hairs are treated together. The laser is capable of treating an area which is the size of a quarter within a second. Areas such as the upper lips take less than one minute to be treated, while large areas may require an hour.
Predictability: The results of laser hair removal are highly predictable and most people get to have permanent hair loss after undertaking three to seven treatment sessions.
Your hair, which will get treated is usually trimmed to a few millimeters above your skin surface. The laser device is adjusted according to your hair colour, thickness and location.
You will be made to wear proper eye protection, depending on the type of laser being used. The outer layers of your skin are also protected using a cold gel or a cooling device. This helps the laser to penetrate your skin. After this, a full pulse light is exposed to the area concerned. After completion of the process, you will be given ice packs, cold water and anti-inflammatory creams for easing any discomfort you feel.
For a few days after a laser hair removal session, your treated skin area may look and feel like a sunburn. You need to apply moisturisers for healing. You can wear make-up if the treatment has been undertaken on your skin. The treated hair falls out within the next one month. You should wear sunscreen for preventing colour changes on your treated skin area. In people with a dark complexion, blisters are sometimes likely.
Movement of the head and neck is enabled by the various joints in this region, the main role being played by the cervical spine. This is a part of the vertebra or the spine and supports the head and neck in all movements. There are cervical vertebrae, ligaments, muscles, and nerves which ensure this movement happens smoothly. However, given the complexity of the whole structure, head and neck pain are also two of the most common joint pains.
The vertebrae of your neck (cervical spine) support the weight of your head and all its motions, which may not seem like much – until you realize your head weighs as much as a bowling ball. When your neck bones are not positioned properly, the result is tightening of the muscles and irritation of the nerves that connect with your head. Your head and neck symptoms may include some or all of the following:
- Sharp or dull pain or discomfort in your neck
- Stiffness in your neck
- Inability to turn your head to one side
- Shoulder pain
- Jaw pain
Fortunately, you don’t have to live with head and neck pain – and you don’t have to take drugs to eliminate the pain.
- Posture problems: Not providing adequate support when being seated grows to be a menace. With the changing lifestyle where people end up staring at a monitor, there is tremendous stress on the neck muscles, leading to pain and stiffness. There is also loss of flexibility, leading to a stiff neck and headaches.
- Muscle strain: This can occur due to a sudden movement, either when doing something or as a result of accident (like a whiplash injury). The muscle can be torn or injured and this can result in pain, swelling, and inflammation of the affected area.
- Stress: One of the most common identifier of stress is the constant ache/nagging pain in the back of the neck.
- Disk herniation: When the disk is moved out of its space due to excessive movement and rotation, the disk gets herniated and the nerve gets ‘pinched.’ This can cause a sharp, shooting pain to the area where the nerve emerges out of that disk.
Spondylitis, arthritis, etc., are other chronic inflammatory conditions which can affect the neck and head areas.
When there is pain in the head and neck area, the whole body function is affected. The movement is limited and therefore vision, neck movements, and other functions are affected. This, in turn, affects the overall quality of life.
- Identify the problem with a thorough examination, X-ray, and if required soft tissue examination.
- Ice the area for relief of pain temporarily.
- Improve ergonomics in terms of height of the monitor, seat/chair, etc., so the strain is minimized.
- Develop an exercise regimen, which gives adequate exercise to the head and neck muscles.
- Manage stress. Be it physical, chemical, or emotional stress, it takes a toll on the head and neck area. Managing the stress (there is no escape from it!) will definitely see the pains and stiff neck go away.
- Engage in pain management, which is holistic (as above) and does not always resort to medications.
Exceess weight gain is an open invitation to multiple health ailments. Not only too much weight leads to many a health problems, it also severly impacts the self esteem of obese people as they are often mocked at by others.
Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss through Ayurvedic ways is not only effective, but 100% natural. The following things, if kept in mind and practiced diligently, can help you shed a lot of flab from your body.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too advocates exercising for at least 45 minutes to one hour. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Hot water: Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Ayurvedic medicines like triphala churan, guggulu, triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and medhohar guggul are very effective in losing weight. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial. Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.
Birth control is a method by which unwanted pregnancy is prevented. Partners can plan their childbearing in a better way using the increased levels of awareness about birth control. When it comes to birth control, women have more options than ever — but more choices also means there’s a lot more to consider. So how can you choose which pregnancy prevention method is right for you?
Methods of birth control:
- Intrauterine devices (IDs): These are most effective methods of birth control. The intrauterine device (IUD) is a long-acting and reversible form of contraception for women. It is of two types: Copper IUD (contains copper) and Hormone-releasing IUDs (progestin hormone is released into the womb slowly). It is a small device that is fitted inside the womb and it provides contraception by preventing fertilization of the egg. It prevents implantation of embryo.
- Sterilization: This is a process of birth control that renders a woman incapable of conception or a man incapable of sperm delivery. The process is conducted with the consent of the individual and can be done using either surgical or non-surgical methods. In both the cases, tubes carrying sperms (in males) and fallopian tubes (females) are either cut or blocked.
- Condoms: These are the most commonly used measures for birth control. Male and female condoms act as barriers and prevent the sperm from reaching the uterus.
- Oral contraceptive pills: These pills are the most popular measures of birth control used by women across the world. This is the most convenient way of postponing pregnancy. It doesn't have that many side-effects rather it's a very safe method with minimal side effects and no effect on future fertility.
- Contraceptive Injections: In this method, one hormone injection is administered, the effects of which last inside the body for a time period of 8 to 12 weeks i.e. 2-3 months. The contraceptive injection has the similar effects as that of contraceptive pills on birth control. Evidently, the shot is irreversible, which makes the woman infertile for a period of three months. However, similar to the pill, protection from STDs is not offered by contraceptive injections. But these injections can guarantee 99% safety and surety on being used.
- Birth Control Implant: An implant, the size of a cardboard match stick, is implanted underneath the skin of the upper arm. There are two brands that offer this implant which are Nexplanon and Implanon. This birth control method will help protect against pregnancy for up to 3 years.
- Diaphragm: A diaphragm is a piece of dome-shaped silicon which is inserted into the vagina, to cover the cervix and reduce the risk of pregnancy. Diaphragms prevent pregnancy by putting a barrier between the vagina and the cervix, thereby preventing sperm from accessing an egg. If the sperm cannot access an egg, fertilization cannot take place. Without fertilization, pregnancy is not possible.
- Natural Family Planning: Even though it is not any external pill or device, Natural Family Planning is also a method of birth control. It relies on the knowledge of timings of the menstrual cycle (periods) so that the couple can avoid sex during the time period when the woman is fertile.
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.