Doctor in Golabal medicare centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Golabal medicare centreYour feedback matters!
A thing such as erectile dysfunction can really kill a man’s self-confidence and easily cause further damage by ruining his relationship with his partner. So, is it not important to get treated for this in a really effective way? Well, the good news is that homeopathy has an answer to the problem.
The issue of erectile dysfunction is quite prevalent, as about 20% of men are affected by it. Many remain embarrassed and as a result, shy away from going for any kind of treatment. Homeopathic medication seeks to improve a person’s health in a comprehensive manner and this is no different in the case of erectile dysfunction.
The reason why a man has erectile dysfunction may be due to a variety of factors, so depending on what kind of lifestyle the patient is leading or what type of person the patient is, homeopathy provides a remedy accordingly. For example, for a man who has been under stress, but is a go-getter and has been living the high life in terms of a lot of alcohol consumption, along with tobacco and the like, Nux Vomica is the medicine which should be taken.
On the other hand, if age has not been kind to a man and has caused him to become impotent, then the best medicine from the vast field of homeopathy happens to be Lycopodium. After treatment with this medicine, perhaps the man himself will believe that he is getting better with age!
In quite a few cases, impotence is caused by a bout of depression or a lack of self-worth affecting the person. In such a case, the best thing that the homeopathic doctor can do for his or her patient is to provide him with Kali Brom, which is sure to do the patient a whole lot of good and allow him to enjoy life in a more comprehensive manner!
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing and this is very true in the case of tobacco, which destroys the body on many levels. Caladium is great to use for erectile dysfunction due to tobacco use.
While homeopathy does have the ability to radically change the quality of life of a person, in the case of impotence, it is important that the patient stays away from consuming alcohol and tobacco over the course of treatment and makes a strong effort to lead a healthier life. After all, high blood pressure and diabetes are known to be some of the major causes of impotence. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Trichomoniasis is an infection that is caused by a parasite and is transmitted sexually. This disorder is characterized by symptoms of itching in the genitalia, smelly discharge from the vagina and pain while urinating. This disorder may also result in premature birth in case of pregnant women.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
1. Redness around the genitals, which may cause intense itching
2. You may experience pain during sexual intercourse and urination
3. A smelly colored vaginal discharge
4. You may experience discharge from the penis
5. A burning sensation during ejaculation and urination
6. A constant feeling of irritation in the penis
Causes behind it
The disorder is caused by a parasite known as Trichomonas vaginalis. Certain factors increase your chances of contracting this disorder; them being:
1. Engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse
2. If you have had an episode of Trichomoniasis
3. If you have been affected by STI/STDs before
4. Having multiple sex partners can certainly augment its chances
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this infection.
Avoid sexual intercourse till the time you are fully treated.
Use latex condoms inorder to avoid transfering the disease to your partner.
It also tends to cause an early rupture of the membranes in pregnant women; resulting in premature delivery.
The words 'stress and 'anxiety' are often used interchangeably, but bear different meanings in medical terms. Stress is caused by particular situations or events in one's life that makes one feel frustrated, angry, worried or even anxious. The stress response is different for each individual such that the same event can often elicit disparate responses. For example:
Public speaking excites some but terrifies others;
Pressure from deadlines increases productivity in some but renders others paralyzed;
Difficult circumstances in family or friend settings find some eager to take control and others stricken with panic;
Social situations requiring people to voice their opinions are easy and comfortable for some but stressful for others;
Changes in the work environment are welcomed by some but not by others.
Anxiety, on the other hand, is a general feeling of apprehension or fear, the source of which is not clearly defined. Anxiety disorders are a group of psychiatric conditions that cause excessive anxiety. They include:
Generalized Anxiety: Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a pattern of frequent, constant worry and anxiety over many different activities and events);
Specific Phobia: A phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of a particular type of object, animal, activity, or situation that poses little to no actual danger;
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviours that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviours to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief (not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety);
Social Phobia: Social Phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of situations that may involve scrutiny or judgment by others, such as parties and other social events.
Those suffering from anxiety disorders display such symptoms on a regular basis and thus have difficulty with daily activities and relationships. These symptoms present themselves sporadically and often without warning.
In many cases, anxiety is developed by overdue stress that is no longer linked to a specific cause.
Homeopathic Treatment for Stress and Anxiety:
Homeopaths for the last two centuries have been constantly pushing this theory of mind and physical body being deeply interconnected and about fixing the problem at a mental level that can often help the other. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are given the utmost importance. Constitutional treatment in homeopathy combines the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stress:
A number of homeopathic medicines are effective in treating disorders where one who has learnt the wrong way of handling or responding to stress.
Homeopathic remedies for stress - for the Classic - Type A Personality: Medicines such as Argentum Nitricum and Tarentula are very effective in controlling the accelerated behaviour of Type A people. Anxiety is very marked in such patients . Anxiety disorder is very effectively treated with homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies for stress: When Anger is the Key symptom: Stress manifests through anger in some patients .Nux Vomica and Staphysgaria are meant for the easily angered and impatient ones.
Homeopathic Medicines for stress: When grief is the cause: Ignatia and Natrum Mur where long-standing grief is a reason for stress response.
Homeopathic remedies for stress: for those who are 'Overworked': Kali phos is for a good individual who over-stretches himself physically and mentally. It is great homeopathic remedy for those have 'burnt out' their minds for over work.
How to Know If You're in Love?
A Valentine’s Day brings with it basket full of love that lasts a week and it’s time to find and express love. Falling in love is one of the best, most rewarding feelings in the world! Some of us have had the opportunity of falling in love, while others have misunderstood infatuation for love. Everyone has their own definitions of what love is and what they want it to be. However, here are a few things that will make sure you know you’re in love with someone and you don’t just have a huge crush on him/her.
1. He/she is the best part of your day
If you look forward to seeing your special person because he/she is the best part of your day; it is probably love! He/she is the first person you want to share your news with whether it is good or bad.
2. You love their imperfections
You accept that person for who he/she truly is. The smallest of imperfections don’t upset you. In fact, these imperfections make you love them even more. You look at their imperfections as the tiny things that make them unique.
3. You become a better person
He/she truly brings out the best in you. They help you deal with your negative qualities and highlight your positives. They make you a better human being just by being there with you through it all.
4. He/she is your best friend
The bond you two share is not just a normal girlfriend-boyfriend bond. Over time you’ll become best friends, partners in crime. Parties seem boring without him/her by your side, coming home becomes a lot more fun because you get to come home to him/her. You can share anything, even your deepest, darkest, most embarrassing secrets with him/her.
5. You think long term
You find it hard to imagine your future without him/her in it and you’ll do anything to make sure things between the two of you work. You understand the importance of having him/her in your life and you’re completely willing to give up on temporary satisfactions that might ruin your future with your special person.
There are tons of other ways for you to know you’re really in love with someone. When people say, “it is the little things that count”, it is these little things that they mean.
The human circulatory system is a highly complex and well-orchestrated system designed with two sets of channels. The arteries are a chain of vessels which carry oxygenated blood to all parts of the body from the heart. The venous system, on the other hand, carries impure or deoxygenated blood from each of the end organs to the heart. These start from minute branches in the distant parts of the body and gradually grow in size until they reach the heart.
These two channels do not interact unless either created artificially or in disease conditions. Naturally, these could be due to developmental anomalies or as a result of an aneurysm and would require a surgical correction. The AV fistula is, however, commonly created naturally in people who have to undergo hemodialysis.
Why an AV fistula: Generally, an artery in the forearm is sewn into a vein in the forearm. This AV fistula may take about 4 months to heal or mature, and a needle is then inserted into the vein during dialysis. When an AV fistula is created, there is a decrease in the peripheral resistance as the blood does not have to exert as much pressure as before, and there is an easy movement of blood into the veins.
How to care for it:
- There could be initial limitations on the amount of weight that can be lifted
- Keep the dressing in place for 1 to 2 days
- Do not sleep on the fistula arm
- Do not wear jewellery on the arm
- Always wash hands before touching the access
- Avoid lifting heavy objects using the hand
- Avoiding damage to the arm like cuts or bruises
- Regular checking for the pulse or thrill in the arm
- Monitoring for signs of infection (redness, blood clots, swelling, pus formation, etc.)
- Uses the body’s own blood vessels, no artificial material (as in catheter for instance)
- Reduced chances of clotting
- It provides good blood flow for dialysis
- Is more effective than other types of access (graft or catheter)
- Lesser complications compared to other access types
- Is done on an outpatient basis and are less expensive
- Usually last longer than other access methods
- Longer maturity time (sometimes up to 4 months), so are not available for ready use
- Stenosis or narrowing of the vessels is common, sometimes leading to blood clots.
- If they fail to mature, a fresh fistula may need to be created
- Usually created on the forearm, so are quite visible
Have you undergone a thyroid removal surgery recently or planning to go for one, then you should know some important things that should be kept in mind. After undergoing the surgery, it is essential that you should allow your body some time to recover. Your health care provider will educate you regarding the activities and exercises that can help in recovering from the surgery faster. It is worthy of mention here that the recovery process is dependent on the extent and type of surgery you have undergone. It would generally take a longer time to recover from traditional surgery than minimally invasive procedure.
What to do right after the surgery?
In the days following the surgery, you are required to take care of the incision area. You may or not be allowed to take a bath depending on the dressing on the wound. You are likely to experience slight swelling around the scar. Even though this is normal, you should report to your doctor without further delay. The scar may start feeling hard three weeks after the surgery, and you may apply an unscented moisturizer to prevent dryness while healing.
When to start daily activities after the thyroid gland removal surgery?
You are free to resume most of the normal activities the day following the surgery. But you should wait for at least 10 days or until your doctor allows you to engage in physically strenuous activities. Your throat is likely to feel sore for a couple of days. You can also take an over-the-counter pain medicine like acetaminophen or ibuprofen for relieving soreness. In case these drugs are not offering desired relief, your doctor may prescribe you to take narcotic pain medicine. It is a common outcome of the thyroid removal surgery to develop hypothyroidism. In case this happens to you, your doctor may recommend you to take some form of levothyroxine for bringing down the hormone levels.
Is there any physical restriction after the thyroid removal surgery?
Most surgeons recommend that patients should limit all sorts of physically strenuous works after the thyroid removal surgery. This is recommended for reducing the risk of postoperative neck hematoma and breaking open of the wound closure. These limitations are temporary and brief and are generally followed by a quick transition to unrestricted activity. You are free to take part in heavy lifting or swimming or other exercises two to three weeks after the surgery.
Is it possible to lead a normal life after the thyroid removal surgery?
Once you have recovered from the effects of thyroid surgery, you can do anything you feel like. Post-surgery your thyroid levels will be monitored through regular follow-ups. If the surgery were carried out for thyroid cancer, your doctor would also check for recurrence of cancer during your visits. It is essential to stick to this schedule and report if you notice any suspicious changes or experience discomfort so that proper care can be given and you can lead a normal life.
Alchol can it affect your intimacy level with your partner, yes! But with this you might be wondering how can that be possible when you actually sustain yourself for long, maybe longer than you should be. It is probably the “whiskey penis”. Alcohol may give you a sense of elation at one point of time, but it is essentially a nervous depressant. The over consumption of alcohol mainly has a reduced effect on sensitivity for both men and women.
How alcohol affects sex life in men: The effect of alcohol on the sex life of men is immense. In most cases, chronic and acute cases of alcohol consumption have shown to reduce the production of testosterone in men. Since testosterone is the hormone that results in the increase in libido in men, the effects of alcohol really reduce the performance in men. It has shown to reduce pleasurability and it can also reduce the intensity of orgasms. Sometimes, it can cause difficulty in ejaculation or delayed ejaculation.
How alcohol affects sex life in women: Alcohol can have a very mixed effect on women in general. While it can increase sexual arousal and desire, it can also result in low sensitivity. Women have a higher percentage of fat as compared to water in their bodies, this means that alcohol has a more profound effect on their bodies as compared to that in men. Their bodies also take longer to process and eliminate the alcohol. While some women report a heightened sense of sexual arousal and an increase in the duration of the orgasm, a large number of women also complain of lesser lubrication.
Alcohol also has a psychological effect; that is the loss of inhibition that may help in developing carnal instincts when intoxicated. This psychological effect may have a more profound effect than the physiological effects as a result of which women might claim that alcohol does indeed help in better sex.
Answer - B: False
Hypothyroidism is the condition where the thyroid gland secretes hormones less than required normally. The condition is caused by a shortage of the trace element iodine in the daily diet.
2. Hypothyroidism causes goiter.
Answer - A: True
Goiter is a swelling of the thyroid gland that forms a large lump in the throat. Hypothyroidism is the principal cause of goiter formation.
3. Which of the following are symptoms of hypothyroidism?
- Hair loss
- Being easily fatigued
- Feeling cold all the time
- All of the above
Answer - D: All of the above
The thyroid gland has an important role to play in a number of bodily activities, and reduced activity of it causes a number of physical problems. Inability to tolerate cold and feeling cold all the time is one of the most visible symptoms of hypothyroidism. It also has other symptoms including excessive fatigue and hair loss.
4. Hypothyroidism is more common in females How does it affect the female reproductive system?
- Irregular and heavy menstruation
- Stoppage of menstruation
- Both of these
- None of these
Answer - C: Both of these
Hypothyroidism has a very significant effect on the menstrual cycle. It changes the rate of menstruation, causing irregular periods with heavy bleeding. Hypothyroidism may also stop menstruation completely. These reduce chances of pregnancy.
5. Hypothyroidism is the commonest type of thyroid gland disorder.
Answer - A: True
Hypothyroidism is a disorder of the thyroid gland where reduced amount of the hormone thyroxin is secreted by it. Among the disorders of the thyroid gland, hypothyroidism is the most common worldwide.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains.