Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Dermalife ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am having improvement after the treatment
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently. If you are unable to control dandruff, you should not ignore it and consider consulting a dermatologist for further advice.
Pyoderma gangrenosum is an uncommon medical condition that results in skin ulcers. It can affect both men and women irrespective of their age, but is commonly seen in people above fifty years of age. Pyoderma gangrenosum is auto inflammatory and autoimmune in nature, generally affecting your legs.
Though the exact cause of pyoderma gangrenosum is unknown, yet there are certain conditions that can trigger its development on your skin.
Causes are mentioned as follows:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn's disease (a disease related to your digestive tract)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood cancer
- Cut or skin injuries
- Ulcerative colitis( a digestive tract disorder)
- Myeloid metaplasia( anemia with white and red immature cells in circulation)
- Myelogenous leukemia ( a type of cancer affecting growth of immature blood cells)
- Liver inflammation or hepatitis.
- Damaged skin
Pyoderma gangrenosum may initially appear to look like an insect bite. But there are other symptoms that can help you to identify and distinguish it from an insect bite.
The common symptoms are as follows:
- Painful sores
- It may start as small pimples
- Reddish or purple lumps or blisters
- Sometimes the bumps may be pus-filled also
Pyoderma gangrenosum can spread very rapidly and cause skin ulcers to become severe. So it must be treated as soon as diagnosed.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- Use of anti-inflammatory ointments.
- Administering corticosteroid drugs through injection.
- Pain relief medicines.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.