Doctor in Denta care Medical & Dental Clinic
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Denta care Medical & Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello, 4 days back I got sudden pain while my stool was passing, later when I touched my anus, I found blood. Later I noticed some fissures. I am taking zerodol sp, doxycycline, and applying VRAN ROPAK OIL (ayurvedic) on anus. But the pain while passing stool is still there every morning. Later I don't get any pain. In these 4-5 days, the amount of blood has reduced up to 70% but still not recovered. Please help me.
I an 19 years girl I have a oily dark skin not a single fairness cream suits my skin I want fair dry skin which fairness cream cream should I use please please which fairness cream should I use?
The body’s reacts to anything suspicious by developing an allergic reaction. Some of the common substances inducing this reaction include certain food substances, pollen, insect bites and certain metals. This body recognises these suspicious substances as antigens and produces what is known as antibodies. These produce various allergic reactions in the body ranging from something as minor as a skin rash to something drastically fatal as respiratory distress and even death.
- Angioedema is one of the most severe forms of allergic reactions.
- Translated literally as swelling of the blood vessels, angioedema causes swelling of the blood vessels in the underlying layers and this can lead to the formation of giant hives.
- The hives or rashes are extremely itchy, reddish, and can vary in shape (oval or circular). The hives also are warm and painful when touched.
- Angioedema usually affects the skin but can have more severe effects like blocking the airway and leading to respiratory distress
Causes: Angioedema is usually caused by one of the following:
- Insect bites or stings
- People with allergies to foods like peanuts, eggs, milk, shellfish, chocolates, tree nuts, etc.
- Pollen, animal dander, latex, poison ivy, and other common allergens
- Medicines like penicillin, aspirin, ibuprofen, and some anti-hypertensives
- Autoimmune skin disorders like lupus
- Reaction to incompatible blood transfusions
- Weather conditions like extremes of cold, heat, or pressure
- Infections like hepatitis, cytomegalovirus infections, Epstein-Barr infections, etc.
- Conditions like leukaemia and thyroid disorders
- Extreme emotional stress
- Genetic angioedema, inherited from parents by children, which can last forever
Risk factors: Though hives usually develop without any warning signs, the following are some risk factors for developing angioedema.
- Previous history of allergies
- Predisposition to develop allergic reactions (overactive immune system)
- Genetic history of allergies, especially of angioedema
- In first-time patients, a detailed history with deep dive into similar instances in the past will be done
- A physical exam to check for missed hives (like the back) is then done
- Allergy testing may also be required to test if a person has a high predisposition to allergies
- Blood testing to check for eosinophils, which is usually high in patients with allergies, is done.
- Allergy testing to identify the trigger agent may be done if trigger is not known. This will help in preventing further attacks.
- If genetic angioedema is suspected, C1 esterase inhibitor test and complement particles are also checked.
Non-medical treatment including loose clothing, cool compresses, and copiously moisturizing to reduce dryness and itching. This is usually sufficient in majority of the cases.
Medical: Antihistamines like cetirizine and loratadine are the next line of treatment. Very severe cases may require steroids like prednisone. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Colored marks which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
1. Salmon patches
These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin, and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
2. Congenital moles
Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
3. Cafe-au-lait spots
They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
4. Mongolian Spots
They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
5. Venous Malformations
These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as "embolization". This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features. Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Reyslatine, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a facelift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello. My age 24 and I have a dark circle and also my face not a clean, if my mensuration date becoming so pimple's come in my face and few month I also face hair fall problem, please give me a suggestion for skin and hair than I can use easy way in home please and yes I am not married.
Hi doctor I am using cosmolite cream and Faiza Cream for fairfairness and it work but the problem is that when I discontinue the cream I get darkness on the face right now.
Do not avoid any change in your routine bowel movements that last for long. Anemia (hemoglobin going down, black coloured motions, tenesmus (repeated sensation to empty your bowels) associated with cramp like pain. Do not avoid all these symptoms. Simple test like per rectal examination and FOBT (fecal occult blood test) are often neglected.
It can take up to 90 days for an acne lesion to form. You have to be consistent and treat your skin every day in order to get your acne under control.