Doctor in Delhi Clinic
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Delhi ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I might want to specify his mastery in his specialities as I went to him for my sexual issue. I am 46 years of age and was confronting some sexual issues because of which I used to get disturbed and afterward chose to go and get some assistance from specialist. After a considerable measure of inquiry I discovered Dr. Madhusudan, he is a pleasant specialist whiith a very much mannered staff. Additionally I am happy with the outcomes. God favor you sir.
Dr Madhu Sudan is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I found the Delhi Clinic itself quite pleasant. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but dr Madhu Sudan guided me to change my attitude. I was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. Madhu Sudan doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
Hello, I am 35 years of age wedded man, I was experiencing erectile brokenness, which was additionally a noteworthy issue for my wedded life. I likewise went by a considerable measure of hakeems and vaids my I abandoned specialists yet in conclusion a companion of mine educated me concerning Dr. Madhusudan , so I went by him and I was so glad after the treatment Dr. madhu gave me. Whats more, he is exceptionally knowledgeable also.
I was having blood in stool problem from past 2 months. I was hesitating to tell it to anyone so i googled about it and then realised that it has to be cured by taking proper medication so i visited Dr. Madhusudan as he is the best doctor fot this treatment. He gave me proper medication as well as counselling about the problem. Now i am happy to say that i dont suffer from the same problem. Thank you sir.
Dr Madhu Sudan's guidance for my male sexual problem has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. She clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I am so much benefitted with the treatment she provided, that i am perfectly fine now. I owe her a big thank for helping me resolve the issue.
I was searching for a known and knowledgeable sexologist as I was suffering from masterbation addiction and I saw Dr Madhu clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I owe her a big thanks for making me fine again.
I saw Madhu Sudan clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. I was suffering from HIV aids for which I needed famous sexologist. He is very patient with all his patients.and has so much knowledge tin his field. The Delhi Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. His advice and treatment has helped me immensely.
I owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again. Madhu Sudan has so much knowledge that for everything I take his reference. The nurses at the Delhi Clinic were really helpful. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing nightfall treatment was very relaxing. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
The premature ejaculation issue was increasing day by day. Dr Madhu is very professional and is a really patient listener. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. I saw Madhu Sudan clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The overall atmosphere in the Delhi Clinic is very soothing.
My husband was suffering from low sperm count and after wasting 5 years and a lot of money we consulted with Dr Madhu Sudan and started medicines.during 2nd month of treatment I conceived and now it's my 4th month of pregnancy. Thank you very much dr. It's like dream came true for us.. thanks a lot again
Dr. is very nice but I am not satisfied becoz he treatment doesn't work...he charged and told me you will not visit again however still I. facing same problem now it more then earlier. No results...My 10,000 RS wastes it's would be better to go surgen. I will not recommend him for these treatments.
4 months ago Dr. Madhusudan is like a god on earth. he never made his patients realise that they are suffering from any problem, whether it is financially or emotionally. Half of the problem is cured just by his counselling only. He is such a great person. I am really thankful to him.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I chose to consult Dr Madhu who is a famous sexologist in New Delhi. The waiting area in the Delhi Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Madhu. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
I was experiencing sexual issue since a long time ago time so i tried numerous home cures yet nothing was compelling. So I chose to counsel to doctor. I became more acquainted with about dr madhusudan and began treatment. Now Im feeling much better.
Hey, i am 28 years male. I had ED and the worst part is that we cannot even discuss it with anyone. So i decided to consult a doctor and hence consulted Dr. Madhusudan for it. He gave me the right medication and now i am absolutely fine.
this is one of the best sexologist polyclinics in india, Dr.Madhusudan treats people from base root level with out dispensing any medicines,he will only write prescription and then the patient has to buy medicine from the market
He generally really good suggestions and legitimate arrangement. Inspite of the fact that I am still in mid of drug course. At whatever point I went to get medication and appropriate fulfillment. Dr. madhusudan is a good person.
My significant other was experiencing some genuine sexual issues since our marriage. Counseled with dr Madhusudan and got pleasant outcomes inside a month.he simply spared our wedded life. Much thanks to you specialist.
Sex is usually great at any time of the day - and has a large number of health benefits. However, there are certain things about morning sex that can prove to be more beneficial than others, especially in terms of oxytocin release, which increases trust between couples and has been known to strengthen the bond between them. Overall, it keeps you healthier - and happier.
Here are some of the benefits associated with morning sex:
- Works as an early morning workout:
Waking up to sex can often serve as a great option for a workout - and can even allow you to skip the gym. Research has shown that the number of calories burned during an hour of sexual activity is approximately close to the calories you will burn during a 30-minute jogging session - approximately 180 calories for women and 240 calories for men.
- Improves psychological health:
Sex, if it is the first thing you do in the morning, can often prove to be more beneficial than most other options for keeping you happy and healthy throughout the day. It also allows your brain to function better throughout the day by relieving stress and anxiety. Furthermore, research has shown that the positive effects can often last to over seven days.
- Improves immune system functioning:
People who have sex regularly, especially in the morning, have better functioning immune systems, as it can protect your body from viruses, diseases and germs.
- Increases intimacy levels between couples:
Waking up to the loving touch of your partner boosts endorphin levels in the body, and often leads to increase in trust levels and intimacy between couples, helping relationships to last longer.
- Leads to better skin:
Depression and some antidepressants can curb your libido. This has a negative effect on the depression as intercourse releases 'happy hormones'. Thus depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Sex and Performance
From a clinical point of view, however, it's clear that a depressive illness tends to affect all the bodily systems, dislocating them and often slowing them down. This effect is most marked with regard to sleep, which is invariably disrupted. But there can be adverse effects on any activity that requires energy, spontaneity and good co-ordination – and that includes sex. And, sadly, lots of individuals who are depressed often appear to lose interest in sex.
Admittedly, this isn't always the case, and some depressed people manage to maintain normal sex lives – sometimes even finding that making love is the only thing that gives them comfort and reassurance. In men, the general damping down of brain activity causes feelings of tiredness and hopelessness, which may be associated with loss of libido and erection problems. In women, this diminished brain activity tends to be associated with lack of interest in sex and very often with difficulty in reaching orgasm. All these problems tend to disappear when the person gets better. Indeed, renewed interest in sex may be the first sign of recovery.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner and if you need you may take help of a sexual therapist.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurize partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
- Role of Sexual Therapist / Counselor: Role of a sexual therapist cannot be undermined. If you can find a good sexual counselor in your city or area, then you may take his/her advice. A good therapist will help you for a better understanding of your issues and explaining them back to you comprehensively.
Also he / she can suggest you a good road map how to take control of your sexual life. Role of a sexual therapist cannot be undermined.
While you are in bed with your partner, the worst thing you can do is turn them off by doing things which aren’t required. The bedroom blunders can keep your partner from attaining orgasms or having a healthy sexual experience. Here are few mistakes to avoid in bed:
- Do not forget to kiss: You might not be doing this on purpose, but not kissing your partner while trying to maintain a certain position can lead dip in the arousal levels. Thus, you should make an effort to kiss your partner during the intercourse as it adds to the experience greatly.
- Don’t fake it: Research says that over 50% women fake orgasms during sexual intercourse. This isn’t blasphemy but isn’t a great idea either because your partner will believe that he is doing all the right things. Thus, the scope of improvement in your sex routine will be restricted. Instead, be honest with your partner and tell him what you really need in bed.
- Silence isn’t golden during sex: It isn’t necessary to moan and scream during sex but refrain from being silent. Talk dirty to your partner and whisper naughty things into his ear during sex to turn the two of you on. If you remain quiet, the whole process will feel unnerving and unrewarding. Remember, positive reinforcement counts.
- It is a sin expecting sex to be like porn: Expecting your intercourse to be like a porn movie is a completely unrealistic demand. You cannot expect your partner to change positions at a 0.01 second notice and copy every position you’ve seen in porn. The porn stars are trained people who know their profession. Instead, you should develop your own thing which takes your comfort and arousal levels into consideration.
- Ignoring certain parts: Other than the stimulation points such as the C-spot and the penis, both the partners should also focus on arousing different pleasure points. Try licking the thighs, kissing the neck and stroking the sack for a heightened stimulation. Ignoring these parts will only result your partner in being partially stimulated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is very essential to be content with each other for a couple in a relationship. Enjoying your partner's company and the things one does improves the relationship by notches. Sex also plays an important role. However, there are some things which you must remember, before you start having sexual intercourse. Following these will not only lead to safe sex, but also will result in a better relationship.
- Increase activities you do before coitus such as hugging and kissing: Women usually take a longer time to get aroused according to researchers. This is a problem for men and they must counter this by having increased moments of hugging and kissing:. It helps more than you think. A long hug secretes oxytocin which is the primary hormone, which women get aroused by.
- Increased foreplay: Women fantasize a lot when they are in the middle of sexual intercourse as well. Therefore, to stop these fantasies, it is important to perform a lot of foreplay. The foreplay not only reduces the fantasies of women, but it helps keep the fantasies on you as well.
- Feel comfortable with sex toys: They allow for many things to happen including, but not limited to the woman being on top when you are engaging in coitus. Feel comfortable with these sex toys as a women being on top helps in better stimulation.
- Oral sex is needed: It has been proven by researchers that oral sex stimulates much more than sexual intercourse and that oral sex allows women to orgasm more than coitus.
- Understand the anatomy of a woman: Women have several very sensitive nerve cells on the clitoris. If you overuse these nerve endings, then your woman will not derive as much sexual satisfaction and may even get hurt. Therefore, to minimize damage to your woman, you must go back and forth otherwise it may be painful for her in the later stages.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Holi basil seeds for male infertility.
A healthy person ejaculates 60-150 million sperms per ml, if this count is lower then 60 million/ml then it may cause infertility in men/unable to get a baby after marriage.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido.
1. Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
2. Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
3. Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
4. Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
5. Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
6. Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
7. Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
8. Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.