Doctor in BL KAPUR SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Treatment of Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Treatment of Infective Endocarditis
Treatment of Heart Pain During Exercise
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Management of Bicuspid Aortic Valve
Treatment of Sick Sinus Syndrome
Treatment of Aortic Valve Disease
Treatment of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Treatment of Atrial Septal Defect
Treatment of Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Treatment of Truncus Arteriosus
Treatment of Cardiovascular Emergencies
Submit a review for BL KAPUR SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
Dr Gaurav is very competent, polite and approachable Dr, he operated myself child 2 year back, now he is completely fine,thx a lot Dr form all yours support
Hi, MY age is 71 yrs. No major illness. Physically fit. My BP is 155-59, pulse rate 49, any advice/ medication. Please suggest me.
I am 36 year old female. I have been having left side back and chest pain since 3 months I also have pain in my right chest but its mild I have pain in my legs as well having varicose veins. I am not able to understand what seems to be the problem. I had two types of infections one was due to copper t and the other one was due to eating spicy food but I didn't completed the medicine course now I have been having pain since 3 months. So far tests are coming clear. I went to the doctor again and was diagnosed with fibro cystic breast disease according to the doctor I am having these chest pains more on left side because I have fibro cystic effect more on left side and less on right side. Is this the cause of pain or is there something serious? I had my chest x ray 6 months ago.
Hi, What are the symptoms of high blood pressure? How to avoid or treatment for bp high. Please suggest me.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
Hello my grandmother is 78 years nw and she is a hypertension patient she s taking atenol tablet fr that. Her b.p s in normal that is 120/80. She had lacunar infraction stroke two times now her rite side so immobile. She s on tube feeding she s Nt able to recognize anyone nw her creatinine level is 4, and BUN iS 64, NEUTROFILS iS 77. DOCTOR SAID nothing CN B DONE further. BT S THR ANY OTHER alternative WAY TO SAVE HER LIFE? S THR ANY solution IN AYURVEDA? WE DO not WANT TO LOOSE HER PLEASE.
Is cholesterol level of 221 is too high and can that level be lowered by taking "Statin" for 3 months?
Mere pita ji ki age 56 hai, unka weight 80 kg hai, height 5 ft 4 inch hai, Unka b.p 160/110 rhta hai, Kya yah high blood pressure h. Ya Normal h, Iske liye konsi dwai best rhegi?
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.