Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Bhati Clinic - Delhi Darbar RoadYour feedback matters!
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.
Does premature ejaculation happens due to frequent masturbate for long time. Twice thrice a daily for a long time. Is there any impact of steroid in premature ejaculation.
I have polycystic ovaries and I'll be getting married in June. Is there anything I should be worried about in terms of pregnancy and getting pregnant.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficulty in a relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises. Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
- Vaginismus, a condition when the vaginal muscles tighten up mainly due to anxiety or fear and cause significant pain with a tearing sensation.
- The pain can arise due to vaginal infection due to yeast or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
- Sometimes, uterine or menopause problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
- Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
- Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
- You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
- The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
- Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures
- If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Quite similarly in men
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
- In extreme cases, the doctors might suggest hormone replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.x
My father had epilepsy stroke 2 years back so he is consuming eptoin from 2 years now he is not going for regular consultancy but is consuming eptoin as a regular medicine till death is it right that for epilepsy patient eptoin is compulsory till his her death?
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
- Allergic rhinitis is commonly known as hay fever.
- Common symptoms include sneezing, stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a sore, scratchy throat.
- Possible triggers include grass, pollen, dust mites, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and perfume.
An allergen is a normally harmless substance that causes an allergic reaction.
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, is an allergic response to specific allergens. Pollen is the most common allergen.
1) recurrent sneezing
2) running nose
3) blocked nose
4) itching in nose
5) recurrent coughing
6) pricky or sore throat
7) itching in eyes
8) watery eyes
9) under eye circles
10) frequent headaches
When your body comes into contact with an allergen, it releases histamine, which is a natural chemical that defends your body from the allergen.
This chemical causes allergic rhinitis and its symptoms, including a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
In addition to pollen, other common causes include:
3) animal dander, cat
I have problem of ear. My ear flows continuous water since 25 year. I treated many ent doctor but not get any proper solution. Which treatment is best for this problem. Firstly I stop my ear flowing. Then I decide middle ear surgery. Pleas give me proper solution and suggest proper treatment. First I stop my ear water flow.
My father is very ill he was senseless then Dr. Said he has required pacemaker but after installing pacemaker problem have not solved then Dr. Said his sodium potassium has fallen and his creatinine is high 2.8 to 3.2 and multiple blood clotting in his brain that's why he will be senseless again in that case I do not know what should I do please help me.
My mother is suffering from pulmonary embolism and she is having multiple clots f 2.5 cm each in size and she also has hepatitis B.Doctors gave her heparin for 6 days and she is under medication now. Is there any treatment that can be given for this as permanent cure? Doctors did not subscribe any medicine for hepatitis b.how that can be controlled.
Dear Dr. My sperm is very light its not h white n not a thick. I dnt masturbate. I dnt drink/smoke. I eat non. Veg only 2 days in a month my sperm comes out at any time anywhere if I sleep. Stand,sit or do any work. What to do sir/mam? please tell. Any tab, test,home remedies.
Dear doctor, I want to ask about the sex stamina. Is there any medicine for increasing sex stamina effectively. Thanx.
I have sinus problem from 6 months. What medicine I have to take. To which doctor I have to consult either I have to go with homeopathy or general physician.
Hi, 19 year old girl has taken I pill (after) intercourse on 22nd around 18: 00 hours and had sex again on 24th at morning 5 o clock. Does she need to take any I-pill or other emergency contraceptive medicine, or will the earlier one will work since last intercourse took place within 36 hours of the I pill taken. Please suggest.
Mujhe teen mahine pahle ek din subah balgam me khoon aaya tha aur gla chil gya tha khane pine me koi pareshani nahi hoti muh kholne par kan ko joint me dard mahsus hota tha maine Alchemist me Dr. Ko dikhaya unse hi dawai bhi le raha hu kan ke joint pain to thik ho gaya ek hafte bad par mujhe ab bhi ye lagta hai ki jaise gale me kuch atka huaa hai khasne ke bad bulgam aata hai ek dam gala saf ho jata hai 15 minut me fir aise hi hota hai or ajib se gandh aati hai jaise ki chasni ya ots ki khushubu din me kai bar aisa hota hai kabhi rat ko bhi jyada time par ye hota hai jaise dudh me jyda chini dalne par jo khusbu aati ha us trah ki or pet bhi badh gya hai pahle ke mukable aur resha bana rahta hai.
Are you aware of the function of appetite hormones in your body? Appetite hormones or hunger hormones are the hormones which are responsible for making you feel hungry, and also account for a decreased appetite, which is common for all of us at times.
Leptin and Ghrelin are the two primary appetite hormones, which are produced in your body.
Ghrelin is your body’s appetite increasing hormone, which gets released in the stomach. It is responsible for signaling hunger to your brain. It is said that the ghrelin levels in your body play an important role in how quickly you feel hungry after having a meal. Usually, the ghrelin levels increase before you eat. This signifies that you are hungry. They go down for almost three hours after your meal. It is believed that ghrelin plays a more important role in the regulation of your body weight, which is a much more complex procedure.
Among the two appetite hormones, leptin accounts for being the appetite suppressing hormone. It is considered to play a more important role than ghrelin in maintaining the energy balance of your body. It is also believed that leptin is responsible for the regulation of ghrelin. Leptin helps in signaling the brain that your body has enough energy in the form of body fat. It is considered that the more fat you have, the more amount of leptin is present in your blood. However, the level varies based on factors such as when you took your last meal, and your sleeping patterns.
How to control your hunger hormones?
There are certain ways by which you can control your appetite hormones. It can be done primarily by avoiding food items that contain high fat. When you eat, messages are transmitted to several parts of your body, indicating that you have had enough. While consuming fatty food, this system does not send messages as effectively. Consuming fat makes you consume more calories, which in turn lets you store fat and gain fat.
It has been proven that either a diet which is rich in good carbohydrates or a diet which is high in protein, suppresses your ghrelin production more effectively than a high fat diet. It is important for you to get proper sleep for controlling your appetite hormones. Studies prove that sleep deprivation is associated with an increase in your ghrelin levels, appetite, and hunger, compared to people who get 10 hours sleep on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.