Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Baljeet Delhi Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my chest since 5 year I have feeling more pain when I walking and do any type of physical activity Even I can not sleep towards left side when I am taking rest the pain is reduce I have also face difficulty to breathe when eating food and feel dizziness my blood report and Chest x-Ray report are normal recently I have do my echo test in which the impression is MILD Mr. and Mild LV global hypokinesia EF is 45-50% is this normal? Any homeopathy medicine of my problem please Reply.
My father is suffering from joint pain I think with both legs and at the night he suffers and feels pain too much so tell me best treatment advise for pain in legs.
Hello I have pain in middle of upper stomach ,below rib cage, it feels like muscle inside is stuck and sometimes can't breath.
I was going for gym from past 1 month. After sometime I got lower pack pain some said you have just started pain is common it will go away but it dint still now I feel pain it's so irritating not able to bend even a little. I am taking tables but no use pain is still there. Please help. TQ.
Always I feel vomiting and stomach pain I have taken many medicine but fir some days it is OK thn again I have to face same problem.
I always have pain in my neck, show a lot of doctors. Also get MRI. Problem of vein pressing found When the medicines were kept properly, then the same pain started again. please give me any solution!
I always feel chest pain. I got my ECG, eco ,last year. It was ok. Then I consult a psychiatrist. He gave me vilano40. And mezlap0. 25 Sos. But as I always feel pain, anxiety.i too scare too take both medicine at a time. Is my heart ok. Is medicine will save my heart. Can I take sos medicine during taking vilano40 .Please advice. Should I consult a cardiologist.
Hello, I previously had an accident in January, and from then my left hand shoulder is highly paining. MRI scan showed a little impingement on spinal by c4-c5. Also, my blood pressure is highly fluctuating between 140/90 to 170/90. I have contacted a neurosurgeon and he asked me to have a CT Iotagram. I do not know what to do. Please let me know what to do and whom to consult. Thank you.
I age - 21, weight- 58 kg. I have started working out from ten days. In morning I walk and jog a distance of 2.75 km and in the evening I have a gym workout session, where I do cardio for ten minutes, where im able to now cover a distance of 1.5 km. My legs are paining from the day I started workout. But the day before it were aching a bit less, so yesterday I skipped my morning run and today when I went for the morning run, I could not jogg even 500 meters. I covered my daily schedule distance via walking. Please suggest me if this is normal or any special precautions I should take. thanks.
I have back pan from last 3 months so pls help me what to do I have no option to work with this problem.
I am suffering from knee joint problem. I feel difficulty when I stand after sitting on ground. My x ray report shows no bone fracture. What sd I do.
Lower back pain is among one of those ailments that brings life to standstill. Nowadays most common reason for absence at job or college is Back pain. It gives you nothing bur restless and depressed day and sleepless night. It ruins your life's small moments of joy.
What is low backache?
It is the pain that felt in lower back which usually originates from joints, bones, muscles, nerves or other structures in spine.
What is spine?
Vertebral column or backbone or spine consists of 33 bones; called as vertebrae. Lower 9 are fused in adults.
- Cervical spine in neck region: 7 vertebrae (C1-C7)
- Thoracic Spine in upper back: 12 vertebrae (T1-T12)
- Lumbar spine in lower back: 5 vertebra (L1-L5)
- Sacrum in Lower back Fused: 5 vertebrae (S1-S5)
- Coccyx (tailbone) fused: 3-5 vertebrae.
Significance of Vertebral column:
- The major function of vertebral column is protection of spinal cord.
- It provides stiffening for the body and attachments for muscles.
- It transmits body weight while walking and standing.
What is pain?
It is a message originates from the location of injury; travels through nervous system and received by brain where it is interpreted as PAIN.
- It is a sudden low back pain for abortion time.
- It can be because of trauma, trigger or a disorder such as Arthritis.
- It limits movements, flexibility and even results into inability to stand or sit straight.
- Acute pain can become more serious if left untreated.
When back pain persists for more than 3 months; it is considered as Chronic.
- Muscle strain or ligaments strain
Improper posture, repeated heavy lifting strain ligaments and muscles if back which result into muscular spasm and severe backache. There are 3 specific movements that are responsible for back injuries. Bending, lifting and twisting. The danger lies in performing any two or more if them simultaneously.
- Bulging or Ruptured intervertebral disc
- Spondylosis: Backpain caused by age related wear and tear of spinal discs.
- Spondylitis: It is inflammatory Arthritis affecting the spinal bones.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is forward displacement of vertebra over another.
- Skeletal irregularities: If spinal curve is abnormal backpain can occur.
- Osteoporosis: If vertebrae become porous and brittle, it can cause compression fractures.
- Coccydynia: Pain at tailbone is called as Coccydynia.
Pregnancy: Almost all women experience low back pain during Pregnancy. Maternal weight gain, increased lordosis (Curvature of spine), Stretching of ligaments, increased calcium demand can cause backpain in Pregnancy.
- History of illness
- History of injury, trauma, accident etc.
- MRI/CT SCAN
- Bone scan
- Nerve studies (Electromygraphy)
- Medicines such as NSAID (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs) and Muscle relaxants
- Heat therapy
- Cold Compression therapy
- Spinal Traction:
- It is non surgical way of decompression therapy that relieves pressure in spine. It can be performed by physiotherapist or by machines.
- It is useful in backache due to slipped disc, herniated discs, Sciatica, degenerative disc diseases, pinched nerve etc.
- A physician can determine the need of traction and weight for traction based on your medical history.
Backache - Ayurvedic Aspects
According to Ayurveda Backache (Kati shool, Kati graha, Trik graha, Prushtha Shool) is one of the common disease occurring because of vitiated vata dosha, so it is considered as "Vata- Vyadhi."
Line of treatment of Vata - Vyadhi
Abhyanga (Massage): Sesame oil, Mahanarayan Oil, Prasarini oil can be used for Massage.
Swedan (Fomentation): Moist steam of herbs like Dashmool , Nirgundi etc.
Katibasti: Kati basti is pouring of lukewarm medicated oil and keeping it for sometime on the back region surrouded by ring made by black gram or whole wheat flour.
Basti: Basti is one of the most important treatments if vitiated vata. Basti can be performed in various forms according to stage of disease and constitution of patient.
Medicated oil and medicated decoction enema on alternate days for 8 days/15 days or 30 days.
Matrabasti: 60 ml medicated oil enema.
Panchatikta ksheer basti: It is most useful in management of degenerative bone disease, in which herbs like Adulsa, Guduchi, Nimb, Kantakari and Patol are cooked in cow milk. Sometimes cow ghee can also be mixed.
Medicines: Gokshuradi guggul, Trayodashang guggul, Yograj guggul can be used under proper guidance.
Ashwagandha, Musta , Vidang, Ajmoda , Chopchini, Rasna, Devdaru, Punarnava, Shatavari, Shankhabhasma are some useful medicines for backache.
Yogasana: Yogasana should be learned from experienced teacher. Some yogasana helpful for backache are:
- Supta padangushthasana
- Parivrutta trikonasana
- Supta vakrasana
DO'S AND DONT'S FOR BACKACHE
- Bend at knees, not at waist.
- Keep the object close to your body when lifting it. And keep low back straight.
- Think before you act.
- Learn exercise and perform regularly.
- Sit in proper posture, adjust your work desk accordingly, walk straight.
- Do not slouch.
- Avoid high heels shoes.
- Wear lumbar belt under proper guidance.
- Avoid stress. Lose weight if you are overweight.
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.