Doctor in B.S. Dhingra Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for B.S. Dhingra ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and cough from the last 3 days what should I do I am not able to eat food properly and I am also not able to drink properly what should I do tell me something what should I do.
Yoga helps you beat erectile dysfunction (ed) through stress relief, improved blood flow which is essential for stronger and long-lasting erections, and other mechanisms that scientists are now beginning to elucidate.
If you want to beat ED, study says yoga poses as an effective, natural, and inexpensive solution. We bring you seven poses to try.
1. Boat pose (naukasana)
Boat pose activates sexual hormones in men and helps you last longer between the sheets by strengthening your hips, buttocks, and thigh muscles. It belongs to one of the basic yoga poses due to its simplicity. Here’s how to do it:
• lie on the back with arms beside your body and feet together
• inhale and as you’re exhaling start lifting your chest and feet off the ground
• stretch your arms toward your feet
• your eyes, fingers, and toes should be in a straight line, but at first, it might be easier for you to keep them at knee height
• maintain the pose for a few seconds while taking a deep breath
• exhale and return to the starting position
2. Plank (kumbhakasana)
Plank is one of the most beneficial poses or exercises, you can do and it happens to combat ed. Improved endurance during the sexual performance and upper body strength are additional benefits of this useful pose. To maximize your effort, combine plank with one of the top male enhancement pills for super strong and hard erections. Here’s how to get into this posture:
• begin with the kneeling position with hands resting on your thighs
• bend forward with hands on the floor right in front of you
• raise the buttocks with knees still on the ground
• slide both feet backward and raise your knees making sure that your head, trunk, back, and legs are forming a straight line
• don’t bend your knees and elbows
• maintain the pose for a few seconds and release
3. Raised leg pose (uttanpadasana)
This particular yoga posture provides an intense workout to your core and engages glutes and quadriceps. As a result, you last longer in bed, particularly in the missionary position. Raised leg pose stretches the psoas and the hip flexor muscles, thus boosting your energy levels and increasing blood flow to the pelvic area, thus helping you beat ed. To make this pose, you should:
• lie flat on the back and breathe normally
• place hands by your sides with palms facing down
• inhale and lift the legs from the ground at about 45 to 60-degree angle
• hold the posture for 15-20 seconds
• exhale and return to the starting position
4. Seated forward bend (paschimottanasana)
Seated forward bend is yet another pose that combats ed and helps you last longer in bed. It does so by improving your endurance and strength while targeting perineal muscles, the group of muscles found between scrotum and anus. Here are the instructions:
• sit straight with legs extended and toes flexed towards you
• inhale as you’re raising arms over your head
• exhale and bend forward moving the chin towards your toes
• stretch out your arms and try to let them reach the furthest they can (preferably all the way to your toes) without making it feel uncomfortable or too painful
• inhale, lift your head and elongate the spine
• exhale while trying to bring the navel to your knees
• remain in that position for a few seconds and release
5. Bow pose (dhanurasana)
One of the most important characteristics of bow pose is the stimulation of reproductive organs. Besides ed, bow pose tackles premature ejaculation and intensifies your orgasms. To get into the bow pose, you should:
• lie on the stomach with feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides
• raise your legs so that feet are facing the direction of your head and hold your ankles
• inhale while lifting the chest off the floor
• pull your legs up and back
• stay in this position for 15-20 seconds and release
6. Half camel pose (ardha ustrasana)
Half camel pose improves your digestion and helps you tone the entire body. Also, it has a beneficial impact on a man’s urogenital system. In order to get into this incredibly simple pose, you should:
• being with kneeling position with hands on your thighs and knees apart
• rise up with arms beside your body
• hold the left ankle with right hand and stretch left arm in front of the head, like you’re pointing something at the horizon
• stay in this position for 30 seconds
• return to the initial pose and switch sides
7. Half moon pose (ardha chandrasana)
With this pose, you can improve stamina and endurance as well as tone your entire body. As you already know, stamina and endurance are crucial for your sexual health and performance which is why enhancement pills like endovex provide ed relief as well as a boost in endurance, strength, and other factors vital to your sex life. So, here’s the process:
• stand straight on your mat and bring right foot back so that you are at a low lunge with left leg
• your hands should be framing your left foot
• bring right hand to your right hip
• lift up right foot
• straighten your left leg out behind you
• rotate your right hip back stacking it on top of the left hip
• extend right hand toward the sky
• maintain this position for 5 deep breaths
• return to the starting position
Yoga isn’t just for women; it benefits male sexual health as well. Yoga improves your endurance, increases blood flow, and strengthens muscles thus allowing you to improve your sexual performance in a natural manner.
Ginger: Ginger is used widely in alternative medicine for its antioxidant anti-inflammatory properties.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon stimulate the production of sperm and testosterone, to improve sexual functioning.
watermelon seed; watermelon seed extracts have antioxidant properties and can protect sperm.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera extracts may be useful for treating sexual dysfunctions as it can stimulate cell division.
Nutmeg: Nutmeg used to treat sexual dysfunction in males.
Clove: Clove extracts are another traditional aphrodisiac used in Unani medicine.
Hii I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also watery sperm some time I have few drops of pure white liquid some time totally water please suggest me any treatment and I also consume fast food.
Blood in a stool ,I think it's piles, it's bleeding, I get pain during motion .it's been happening for 20 days ,what is the cure and precaution for this case.
Blood in a stool ,I think it's piles ,it's bleeding, I get pain during motion and its been happening for 20 days.
I am 49 year old and working in finance. I am athletic body type and no other medical problems. I am not getting the proper erection to have good sex. In the morning I have good erection but in the night or even in evening its difficult to have sex because of no proper erection. I have tried this with other girl and till some time I had good sex with her now same problem I am facing with this new girl. Now I am low on confidence while going for sex. It started well but my penis erection only stand for maximum 4-5 minutes. Please suggest.
A romantic image of candle light and soft music often also has a bowl containing strawberries, chocolate, and wine. Food not only makes you look and feel better but also has an effect on your overall health.
Take a look at a few foods that can increase your sexual desire.
- Strawberries and raspberries - Strawberries and raspberries are delicious antioxidants that have been linked to high sperm counts in men. Both contain zinc that regulates the production of testosterone in men and prepares a woman's body for intercourse. These berries also provide high levels of energy at the cost of very few calories.
- Avocados - Avocados are great sources of energy and boost the libido. They also contain monounsaturated fats that are essential for hormone production. Avocados are rich sources of vitamin B6 and vitamin E which increase oxygen and blood flow throughout the body. Vitamin B 6 is also linked to testosterone production. The high potassium content also boosts a woman's libido.
- Watermelon - In summer, watermelon not only cools your body but also increases your libido. In a way watermelon can be compared to Viagra. This popular summer fruit is rich in lycopene, citrulline, and beta carotone which help the blood vessels relax and act as natural enhancers.
- Almonds - Almonds contain vitamins and minerals essential for sexual health such as zinc, vitamin E, and selenium. Selenium is also linked to fighting infertility. Almonds are packed with proteins to give you energy and stamina and are known to stimulate the production of testosterone in men. They also contain omega 3 fatty acids that help blood circulation.
- Figs - Figs enhance the secretion of pheromones and are known to be fertility stimulants. They also contain magnesium that aid in the production of androgen and estrogen and an amino acid that increases blood flow. Figs are also said to be mood enhancers and credited to increase sexual stamina.
- Sweet potato - Sweet potato is rich in vitamin A that fights infertility and vitamin C that produces collagen and fights high blood pressure. Since high blood pressure increases the risks of erectile dysfunction, sweet potatoes indirectly fight erectile dysfunction.
- Dates - Dates literally melt in your mouth making the very act of eating them sensually. This makes them popular aphrodisiacs for both men and women. Dates are rich sources of amino acids that increase sexual stamina and blood circulation. Dates are also used to treat sexual impotence and to promote the production of hormones.