Doctor in AyuSutras, An Ayurveda Clinic & Panchkarma Center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for AyuSutras, An Ayurveda Clinic & Panchkarma CenterYour feedback matters!
Many times patients complain about the pain in their back, neck and wrist while driving a bike. This happens because of the wrong driving habits and the poor condition of your muscles physical fitness and the broken roads.
Whenever you drove the bike in a broken road your body gets a big amount of pressure on all your upper body that includes your wrist joint back and neck and repeated shock makes your muscles weaker over the time and it started giving you pain. The repeated trauma can be minimized by using correct biking gears to protect your joints and driving the bike on the road, not off the road and skip the holes. The neck is already balancing the weight of the head while driving if your helmet is not of the correct size and weight it will give extra force on your neck to hold and over the time it will start to give problems like pain, headaches, stiffness etc.
Do always check for correct posture while driving. Try to do small stretching of your body before and after a long drive. And if you feel any problem do consult your Physiotherapist/Doctor before any small problem comes in a big picture. Always remember "Prevention is better than cure"
Sore Penis? An "Alternative" Lubricant May Be to Blame
Men who are sexually active, whether with other partners or with their own hands, know that using lubricant is one way to help avoid a sore penis. Proper penis care enables a man to keep his sexual equipment in good shape and therefore to make use of it more frequently - something that is difficult to do when a sore penis strikes. But will any old lubricant do when having sex? What about an alternative lubricant, something that isn't marketed specifically for that purpose?
The answer is: it depends on just what alternative one is using.
In general, there are three kinds of lubricant that are created specifically for sexual encounters: water-based, oil-based and silicone. There are pros and cons with each type, as shall be discussed later - but first we will look at some alternative lubricants that men often use.
- Saliva. Most frequently used when masturbating and much more rarely used during intercourse, saliva is a "better than nothing" option - but pretty much a last resort. Spitting into or licking the palm of the hand does provide some temporary "slickness" which can be beneficial. But it doesn't last very long at all, making constant reapplication a necessity. Prolonged use of saliva by itself may result in a sore penis.
- Hand lotion. Though not designed for sexual use, hand lotions have an oil-water mix which make them a decent choice - but sensitive skin may react negatively to them. Also, some lotions have tiny pieces of grit in them which can cause irritation. And scented lotions have chemicals which can irritate delicate penis skin.
- Shampoo. Better than spit, many shampoos have a viscosity that make them effective, especially for masturbation. But they can dry out the skin and may also have scents which can cause irritation.
- Toothpaste. Although some men have used toothpaste, it should be avoided, both for intercourse and masturbation. Many brands contain chemicals which cause stinging and burning.
- Sunscreen and tanning lotion. Also not recommended. Although they tend to be mineral oil based and are for use on skin, the delicacy of penis and vaginal skin may react with a burning sensation.
- Petroleum jelly. Generally a good bet for masturbation, although its thick "gloppiness" may lead to overapplication. Some vaginas experience an irritation, and it can erode condoms, so avoid using for intercourse.
Using lubricants designed for sex is a much better idea - although even here, it's important to know which kind to choose. Water-based lubricants are safe to use with condoms and have the added benefit of not staining. They do require frequent reapplication, however. Oil-based lubricants last much longer, but can destroy condoms and make a mess of fabrics. Silicone lubricants tend to last a very long time and are safe to use with condoms. However, they can't be used with silicon sex toys and sometimes they require extensive washing to remove from the penis after use. They also tend to be more expensive.
Men may find that they need to experiment with different lubricants to find the one that is best for them. If using alternative lubricants, they need to understand that there may be significant drawbacks in terms of effectiveness and safety.
Not every man needs to use a lubricant to avoid a sore penis, but when they do experience a sore penis due to overuse or misuse, often the application of a first class penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can come in handy. The sore penis needs to be massaged with moisturizing agents, so a crème that is rich in high end emollients (such as shea butter) and natural hydrators (such as vitamin E) is just the ticket. Also important in a crème is the presence of alpha lipoic acid. By helping to eliminate free radicals, this powerful antioxidant strengthens the skin by fighting oxidative stress.
Avoid taking a meal until the previous meal has been digested. Allow approximately three to six hours between meals.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Often people think that homeopathy is only about sweet medicine good for minor ailments, but magic of homeopathy goes beyond that, effective in treating asthma, bronchitis, eczema, tonsillitis, acne, renal stones and the list goes so on. Especially great results with children who are often to fed with bitter medicines.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is referred to as a condition that leads to an imbalance in the hormonal levels of women between the ages of 18 to 44. Women suffering from the syndrome develop small cysts in the ovaries. These cysts might disrupt the normal functions of the ovaries resulting in hormonal imbalances. If you suffer from PCOS, the secretion of the male hormone androgen (which is present in a small amount in every female) increases abnormally, thereby causing a significant disruption of the ovulation process and the menstruation cycles.
Women suffering from obesity or who have a past history of PCOS in their families are at a higher risk of suffering from the syndrome.
The symptoms that one might experience along with syndrome are as follows:
Appearances of acne along with the development of excess body and facial hair.
Irregular or no periods.
Problems with conception and infertility.
Homeopathic Treatment for PCOS:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect.Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups. Some of the most beneficial homeopathic remedies for PCOS are:
Sepia – Useful for the symptoms of severe pain in the lower back and abdominal areas along with abnormal menstrual periods.
Apis Mellifica –This homeopathic preparation is effective in relieving the symptoms of severe pain in the ovarian regions along with tenderness in the abdominal and uterine areas caused by PCOS.
Pulsatilla – This medication is very effective in treating symptoms of PCOS such as late and minimal menstrual periods along with rapid mood swings, irritation and a decreased sensation of thirst.
Sulphur – This homeopathic preparation is very useful if there is a presence of severely itchy and painful acne along with other skin related symptoms of PCOS.
Natrum Muriaticum – This homeopathic preparation is useful if you experience significant problems with conception along with irregularity in menstrual cycles, along with an excessive craving for salt in the regular diet, unwillingness towards sunlight exposure, and intense episodes of crying and uncharacteristic shyness.
Graphites – If you are of a stout build or are overweight and regularly suffer from constipation along with PCOS, graphites are one of the best homeopathic medications to relieve symptoms and treat this condition.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for PCOS. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Homoeopathy has been a long time saviour for Gynaecological problems for Women without going for some surgery. Homoeopathybis side-effectless too which will not cause any harm to a woman for future life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Career counselling can be defined as a process that helps an individual to gain an understanding of oneself and the various interests to make a firm decision about the career choice and further education plans. It helps in managing a variety of problems such as managing time, help in increasing the concentration levels, resolving various conflicts between parents and children in a family regarding what profession should a child choose.
Career counselling is required by everyone at one point in time as it helps in gaining an insight and hence illuminates us regarding our career opportunities and various improvements that a person can make. There are different roles performed by the career counsellors which are mentioned below:
- They help in making the correct assessment of aptitude, personality, interests and other aspects of an individual.
- It helps an individual to gain access to the resources and knowledge that are possessed by career expert.
- It helps in gaining confidence to cross the hurdles in one’s life and give a right direction with respect to different aspects of one’s life be it maintaining social relationships, personal life or any other career problem.
- It helps in modifying the abnormal behavioural patterns, especially in case of children. These behavioural patterns may involve the procrastination, ignorance of one’s mental and emotional health, low self-esteem etc. A career counsellor helps in correcting these behavioural patterns and makes a person indulge in more productive activities at any place.
- It helps in connecting students to the professionals having extensive experiences in life to share.
Psychology has played a very prominent role in counselling. Other than handling emotional difficulties, counselling follows a more holistic approach in dealing with various issues. Psychology is an integrated part of the field like career counselling where more emphasis is given upon the understanding thoughts and feelings of others. The roles like performing personality assessments require the knowledge of psychology where a person should have a detailed knowledge of different theoretical perspectives of personality and other underlying principles.
Hence, to work as a counsellor, you should have a professional educational qualification in psychiatry, psychology, or social work. The career counsellors have to be very effective in dealing with people; therefore they should be having good communication skills and should be able to establish rapport with the clients. They should be having the good connection with the education institutions such as schools, colleges, etc. The practitioners should be able to handle associations of large or small groups. They should be willing to take initiatives and work as a team. They should be flexible while dealing with different people and working on various aspects. They should have a good adaptability with respect to changes that take place in the environment.
Therefore, career counselling is not just a matter of good communication but a lot more than that. It involves a variety of skills and knowledge to deal with people’s problems. Also, knowledge of psychology is very much essential for being a career counsellor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!