Doctor in Dr. Minoo Sachdev Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the body weakness is something else. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. A friend of mine referred to Dr Minoo Sachdev. They took very nice care of me, I never felt that I am in Dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, she still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. the best thing about Dr Minoo Sachdev is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I remember, I read an article of Dr Minoo Sachdev in the paper and made contact. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Dr Minoo Sachdev has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Initially the symptoms of erectile dysfunction were not that severe but then it became worse.I was in too much pain because of erectile dysfunction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Minoo Sachdev to anyone gladly.
I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. the symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from cold cough, but my Minoo Sachdev was able to handle it. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Both Minoo Sachdev and staff were very helpful. I was quite impressed with Minoo Sachdev's concept of holistic healing. My boss referred me ther Minoo Sachdev. the interior of the dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic in Delhi was no nicely done, it was so clean. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I am so thankful that Dr Minoo Sachdev has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Whatever things he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Everything was just spick and span in the Dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Minoo Sachdev guided me to change my attitude. he did my panchakarma
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from leanness. Initially the problem of leanness were not that severe but then it became worse. She ensures that she listens to her patients. The entire dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic was spotlessly, clean. With great ease Minoo Sachdev explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out for gain weight.
The problem was unmanageable, as I had open pores, but my Dr Minoo Sachdev was able to handle it. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. Overall open pores treatment was very effective. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. The best thing about her is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the problem is something else. She is one of the best physicians in city. As someone I knew, consulted Dr.Minoo Sachdev and they referred us. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic. doctor gave me a treatment for my problem of greying hair.
Thanks to her I am much better now. Hygiene is very important, and I must Dr Minoo Sachdev Clinic was extremely clean. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of poor eye sightI never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms.
I was shocked to experience the hairfall . I consulted dr Minoo Sachdev and I am so happy with the results of my hair growth treatment, that I will surely recommend Minoo Sachdev to anyone gladly. Minoo Sachdev has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
Dr. Minoo Sachdev provides answers that are very helpful. Ok mam thanks very much
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
If you are looking for an effective immunity boost in your body, you should choose Ayurveda and undertake
Ayurvedic procedures and remedies. Good health, according to Ayurveda, involves balancing of your doshas such as vata, pitta and kapha and making sure that your agni or digestive system is working smoothly. There are several Ayurvedic ways using which you will be able to boost your body’s immune system and its capability.
They are as follows:
Keep your immune system in proper balance by eating proper food: A weakened immune system makes you prone to all sorts of illnesses and diseases. In case the immune system becomes overactive, it targets your body’s own tissues, confusing them for foreign invaders and attacks them. Your diet is very important for balancing this fighting response within your body. If your body gets the right nutrients and eliminates toxins effectively, the immune system gets strengthened. You should consume leafy vegetables, whole grain, nuts, legumes and highly pigmented food.
Detox: According to Ayurveda, ama is a primary factor, which leads to the development of diseases. Ama is the name of stored toxins in Sanskrit language and if your body has unhealthy ama, an environment is created where invaders thrive. Ama may occur due to both mental and physical indigestion. Ama and indigestion prevent essential nutrients from reaching your tissues, which weaken your immune function. You need to detoxify your body at regular intervals if you have unhealthy eating habits or get exposed to harmful environmental toxins.
Keep your agni strong: The digestive system or agni is very important for your health and it highly influences your immunity and immune system capability. The ability of digestion, assimilation and absorption of nutrients by the body also determines your immune strength. If your agni gets impaired because of an imbalance within the tridosha, your metabolism is affected, which weakens the immune system and body’s natural resistance. Eating food items which are harmful for the digestive system leads to excess ama formation. A toxic environment is created in the body. This factor interferes with the natural intelligence of every cell which is encoded with the will of living healthy and working as a whole, together. Ayurveda aims at restoring this intelligence factor. You can boost your agni by consuming hot water and ginger tea regularly.
Yoga and meditations are important for boosting immunity, according to Ayurvedic traditions. Yoga and meditation help in reducing stress and positively affect your immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.