Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Arihant ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Monika Sharma/dinesh Sharma
Hello, “Beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Manju Aggarwal's Arihant Clinic". Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few Hours/day of my calling. I’ve consulted many doctors and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned Doctor. She is hands-down one of the best medical doctors i have seen in my life! Her demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. Dr. Manju made us feel comfortable and relaxed, we also discussed medicines and vitamin supplements to address some life phase events and she made recommendations as to what we need. Additionally i could tell that Dr. Manju Aggarwal has a well-rounded medical background and I would definitely recommend Dr Manju Aggarwal to anyone that values their health and life. Many Thanks
Dr. Manju Aggarwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, saved my life, very helpful and thorough. Dear, dr Manju aggarwal. Thank you so much for responding to me , you saved my life i was very worried
i think that she have much better experience in the treatment of infertility in the economical cost. she is very careful and responsible about her patients and handle each and every case verry politely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Manju Aggarwal to be very helpful. Thank u mam iam very happy to answer me but what are the tests me and my wife to take pls inform me pls thank you madam.
I feel that she is very cooperative doctor. and she always care her patient .i think that she have much better experience in the treatment of infertility .
I have had a really good experience with dr.manju during my last pregnancy and i expect the same during current one.
Very helpful with the patient , treats really well and also keeps transparency regarding the patient's condition.
My experience has always been above expectations. I dont know but i even have a blind faith on her as a Doctor.
Dr. Manju Aggarwal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks dr
Great experience, I got every help I needed. I got a personal touch from her.
She is very brilliant doctor. I must recommend her to my frnds n family.
One of the best Gyne
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!
Giving birth is a life-changing event for every mother and it leaves an everlasting impression in your life. Every delivery is unique and you can just gain from the experience of others, but don’t expect it to be the same.
You will experience many changes in your body and will learn to take care of yourself and your growing baby as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Pain is a part of labour that every woman has to undergo. It is the fear of labour pain that make many pregnant women opt for c-section. However there is no denying the fact that c-section is a major surgery and requires several days to recover.
Keep in mind the following tips to go in for a normal delivery:
- Try to get prenatal education, which guides you about labour, birth and natural labour pain management techniques, such as breathing, self-hypnosis, relaxation and other coping mechanisms. You should check with your hospital too as most of them offer an evening or weekend course.
- Consult a gynaecologist who has a history in delivering babies naturally.
- Keep yourself physically active by doing mild exercises throughout pregnancy.
- You should keep a calm environment in your labour room.
- Don’t gain too much weight as women who aren't overweight do not have much difficulty in delivering babies vaginally.
- Opt for fewer rather as more tests, treatments and interventions during your pregnancy tend to interfere with normal birth. Whenever tests or procedures are recommended, you should ask about the need of undergoing such tests.
- Continue with your walks as it helps in relieving the pain.
- Go in for a water therapy. A shower, bathtub, birthing pool and hot compresses are other tools for easing pain and helping you relax. Spend as much time as possible in water.
- Use various positions such as sitting on the toilet, kneeling, and squatting to ease vaginal delivery.
- Massage/back rubs equally help in easing the pain.
- You can also go in for Effleurage which is a light massage of the abdomen to ease your vaginal delivery.
- Apply warm or cold compresses.
- Avoid hearing negative stories about labour.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet as the health and development of your baby depends on your nutrition.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety. Read good books about parenting and be in the company of good lively people.
- Use relaxation/breathing techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Guided meditation and prayers undoubtedly will reinforce your faith in yourself to deliver a baby vaginally.
- Have adequate sleep. Avoid drinking tea or coffee two hours before going to bed in order to have uninterrupted sleep.
Following these tips religiously can definitely increase your chances of having a normal delivery.
Me and my wife planning for baby from lase tow months we I have ejaculated almost every three days since last two months however both months she got period may I know the reason behind this and also let me know what further step I need to take so that successful we can get baby.
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
Madam I and my gf had unprotected sex before seven days. Taking unwanted 72 will avoid it or not. How can I know she is pregnant.
This is preethi. When my boyfriend licks my vagina at a point of time I am. Getting a massive. Pain in my backbone it just makes me to die. I am already a patient with. Backbone I wanted to know is having sex or licking vagina do affect the backbone or else its because of my backbone problem.
Hi 3 month back delivered baby girl, till now no periods happen, we check pregnancy test thrice its negative.
My wife is pregnant and is getting treated in a hospital abroad. 40! weeks, amniotic 70, foetal heart beat monitoring - good, oxytocin gave good contraction but cervix did not open. Dr. suggested cesarean but as we preferred normal Dr. sent home asking to drink more water and walk a lot waiting for labour. misoprostol or cerviprime gel are preferred here as Dr. fear that it could lead to uncontrolled contraction. What can be done to improve the probability of normal delivery.
I am 12 years old. From three months back I started periods (mensuration) few time back. I have very less periods only for one day. But now for few days, I am having a large amount of white discharge coming out fro my vaginal part. So I ask you to recommend me a solution to this problem and what should I do &to whom consult. Thanks.
After how much days of sex, USG can detect pregnancy or by what method pregnancy can be confirmed in early stages. What are the most common symptoms of pregnancy after 1 month of sex.
I have delayed periods problem. I'm not having periods for last two months. Does any home remedies to treat this problem? And please tell me about the symptoms of thyroid.
Hello sir/mam we grow through with iui previous month but my wife get period today so if we again want to do iui how much chances are to get pregnant and what precautions my wife has to take. Please tell me doctors.
Hi I am 38 weeks pregnant in colour doppler scan its showing single loose loop of umbilical cord noted around fetal neck and estimated fetal weight is 3229gms. Edd is 25 dec 2016 wanted to ask you is there is any problem and what are the precautions should I take. Regards Anju.
I am 32 years old, I am planning my baby now. I had gone through an abortion in March 2010 in the 22 week of my pregnancy. I have consulted a gynaecology doctor and got all tests and ultrasound done. All reports are normal only my thyroid (tsh) was 5.2 so doc asked to take THYRONORM 25 mcg and a folic acid tab. I am ovulating every month. I was having a 28 days cycle for years then it suddenly since last 3 -4 months it started to fluctuate sometimes 26 days sometimes 30 days last month it was 35 days. Why is this happening?
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.