Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Appleskin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Treatments achieved with dermal fillers
When we talk about fillers, most people have a notion that fillers only eliminate wrinkles. What they don’t know is that fillers are also vital for aesthetic facial feature enhancement. Injectable dermal fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars. For deeper knowledge, let’s mention the various facial features that can be enhanced with dermal fillers and what results can be achieved.
Cheek augmentation: When the cheeks are flat and lack definition, they can cause the face to look masculine. Simply adding volume gives them more definition and a more feminine appearance. Using the right type of filler in the right amount and injecting it properly can enhance the look of the cheeks and give them a more distinct angle as opposed to a flat, lifeless one. When using fillers in this area, the key to getting a natural look that’s not overdone is all in the technique of your dermatologist. The nice thing about using fillers to correct the cheeks is that you get to see the results right away. There’s also the benefit of collagen stimulation that you don’t get with a surgical implant. It provides definition between the eyes, cheeks and lower face, preventing overall flat-looking features.
Stay tuned for more treatments achieved with dermal fillers.
#dermal #fillers #benefits #facial #feature #enhancement #wrinkles #finelines #creases #cheeks #augmentation #enhancement #nonsurgical #minimal #invasive #treatments #dermatologist #volume #definition #collagen #plumpiness #natural #results #effective #flatfeatures #aesthetic #procedures #lips #scars #contours #offers #discounts #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #clinic #delhi #appleskin
With all the havoc and running around in life, mother’s generally forget to take care of themselves and start showing the signs of aging even before they should. Well, we at Appleskin clinics by Dr Deepti Dhillon have the perfect one-time solution to this – Botox and Fillers. Though a lot of you may sigh on the thought of these procedures, but these procedures have great long lasting results, returning back your youth, if done by an expert dermatologist.
Return your healthy glow and erase away your wrinkles and fine lines @ 20% discount on anti-aging treatments (including botox and fillers) this entire month.
Grab the offer before it expires – 011 42060310, 011 41064678, 011 48555555, 09899356518, 09560370555
#wrinkles #finelines #antiaging #signs #tired #dull #face #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #reverse #age #youth #mothers #day #special #discount #offer #save #treatments #botox #fillers #medifacial #mesoglow #laser #rejuvenation #dermatologist #clinic #Delhi #Appleskin
If you see continual and long-term white patches of depigmentation on your skin, it could be vitiligo. Vitiligo is a condition that appears when melanocytes in your skin are no more alive. This bunch of cells is responsible for producing the melanin pigment that endows the skin with its colour as well as protects it from the harmful UV rays. The area which may be affected by this dermatological disease varies from person to person, and it can also affect the hair, mouth and eyes as well. In most cases, the vitiligo affected area stays discoloured for the rest of the patient’s life.
Various types of vitiligo and their symptoms
Scientists have classified vitiligo into two types: segmental and non-segmental. The non-segmental vitiligo is the most common variant and 90 percent of vitiligo affected patients suffer from this kind of disorder. In this disease, the patches take place with little symmetry on both sides of the body. It can be further broken down into 5 sub-divisions.
- Generalised vitiligo: It can occur at any part of the body without any rules, and this is by far the most common type.
- Acrofacial vitiligo: It is mostly seen on the toes and fingers.
- Mucosal vitiligo: In this condition, the discolouration normally takes place around the lips and mucous membranes.
- Universal vitiligo: This is the rarest type of vitiligo where the whole body is covered in white patches.
- Focal vitiligo: This is most commonly found in children. The children have white and scattered patches across the body.
Possible treatments for vitiligo
Though there are no treatments possible that will re-pigment your skin to its original colour, there are several remedies that aid in decreasing the visibility of white patches on the affected areas of the skin. Some of them include:
- Phototherapy with UVB radiation: This is a common form of treatment where the affected area is exposed to UVB radiation and can be performed at home too. If you have large white spots across the body, it is important to have the treatment performed by an expert at any healthcare centre.
- Phototherapy with UVA radiation: In this treatment, a drug is first administered for increasing skin’s sensitivity to this radiation. Then the affected area of the skin is exposed to high doses of UVA radiation.
- Skin camouflage: In mild cases of vitiligo, cosmetic creams and make-up can be used to camouflage the affected area. It can last for about 12- 18 hours when applied in proper techniques.
In case you are suffering from vitiligo, it is crucial to speak with an expert and opt for the best means to curb down the impact of vitiligo.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term, which refers to the phenomena of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment named melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends on the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. The skin may get dark entirely or in patches due to pigmentation. In some cases, decolouration takes place or white patches are formed on the skin.
Causes and Types of Pigmentation
The type of skin pigmentation depends on the cause behind it. Here are some of the common causes and types:
- Melanin: The skin colour varies from one person to another due to the presence of a pigment called melanin. It is produced by melanocytes cells in our body. Melanin protects our skin from damage on exposure to sunlight. When we spend long hours under the sun, the melanin production is increased. This gives a tanned look.
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of melanin. These gets accumulated or concentrated in clusters on being exposed to sunrays.
- Liver Spots/Age Spots: These are also known as solar lentigos. This can be due to ageing or excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Birthmarks: These are referred to the irregular blemish that appears on any part of the body soon after birth or at the time of birth. These are of two types: vascular and pigmented.
- Melasma/Chloasma Faciei: This is usually found in pregnant women. It occurs due to the over-activation of melanocytes as there is a hormonal imbalance.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: This refers to inflammation as a result of inflammation caused by trauma.
Treatment: There are several ways to treat skin pigmentation. There are medicines and cosmetics available in the markets, which help in getting rid of the pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can also be tackled by certain home-based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. Apply a mixture of milk and honey on the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyperpigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables will lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun-screen: It is important to guard your skin against the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to the generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful to our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Tip for Instant Skin Glow
Homeremedy: Take 1 tbs. Of lemon juice and 1 tbs. Of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon work together to make your skin glow instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water and follow your skin care regime.
Wishing you all a day full of love and laughter.
#valentines #day #special #love #laughter #celebration #quick #skintip #homeremedy #honey #lemon #glow #radiant #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Love handles are the extra flab around your waistline and may not only make you reach out to the next size of clothing but also take a serious toll on your health. Also, it leads to a drastic decline in one's confidence. Love handles and belly fat tend to accumulate due to one’s eating habits as well as the lack of exercise. All this results in a slowdown of one’s metabolic rate, which triggers the fat accumulation in these areas. This also happens when one starts aging. There are many ways of dealing with such problems such as correct diet and exercise. But for a longer term and quicker treatment, one can resort to varied cosmetic treatments. Let us cast a glance on these surgical procedures.
Slim Lipo: With this method, one can remove the excess and unwanted fat that has accumulated in hips and abdomen area. This kind of procedure is a surgical one, where an incision is made with assisted laser therapy in order to remove the fat and contour the area.
Coolsculpting: This is a form of treatment that targets the belly fat and love handles so that excess fat may be removed in a non-invasive procedure. In this procedure, the laser fibre reaches the fat cells before destroying them and thus giving the hips and waist a better shape.
Fat Freezing: This is a widely used technique for removing the fat from the area where it has accumulated. This method reduces fat and is far more effective over a long term than mere weight loss. Besides reducing the fat that gives rise to love handles and belly fat, this kind of treatment can also be applied to other areas of the body including the chin and arms.
Contouring with Cosmetology: The various kinds of invasive and non-invasive procedures under cosmetology, use assisted laser as well as incisions in order to remove and burn the fat cells. This kind of targeted treatment usually has a uniform result for the entire body and creates a well-contoured look, which also tightens the skin and keeps it from sagging due to sudden fat loss. Apart from this, one can also make use of various liposuction and contouring treatments in order to remove the excess fat and give the body a better shape.
- Other Measures: Other measures that will take a long time to show results include diet control as well as exercise. One can use the support of a trainer to target specific areas of the body so that excess fat is toned and weight gain is prevented. Also, consuming lesser calories and burning the same through sufficient exercise is one of the most well-proven methods for those who are experiencing the onset of love handles and belly fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Women in south korea, who seriously know a thing or two about having perfect skin, are crazy about the nonsurgical face-lift technique called" thread lift"
The process includes inserting microfilaments called pdo threads in areas along the face" in the direction of youthful vectors" that will help stimulate collagen to firm the skin and visibly lift the eyebrows, cheeks, jawline, and double-chin areas. And the whole thing is done with only local anesthetic, so the downtime is minimal.
A smooth, clean jaw line is considered to be one major feature of a youthful-looking face. Over time, most of us experience looser skin, creating jowls and a sagging jaw line that can start to appear when a person is in their 40’s or older. So why does this happen? loss of definition in the jaw is usually caused by skin laxity, where breakdowns of the elastin and collagen fibres cause the skin to become less elastic. Fat pads from our cheek area start to move south with the effect of gravity, and repeated facial expressions can cause folds, over which loose skin can fall. Loss of the skin’s natural elasticity leads to a narrower, less youthful forehead and temple area, and a wider, heavier jawline.
Occasionally, even younger people can experience a sagging jawline. The reasons for this are normally different to those who are older, usually owing to excess skin caused by weight loss or gain. The threads therefore come in importance by providing a natural and youthful appearance of the skin and keeping the wrinkles at bay for a long time.
#nonsurgical #thread #lift #face #skin #aging #youthful #collagen #eyebrows #cheeks #jawline #doublechin #loose #sagging #wrinkles #finelines #elasticity #weightloss #gain #natural #younger #looking #skintips #body #hair #care #dermatologist #clinic #treatment #delhi #appleskin
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
no hair november!
Hair removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs! with the advancing technologies, why not resort to laser hair reduction! the appeal of laser hair reduction stems from its effectiveness, efficiency and convenience. Have a look at the benefits of laser hair reduction listed by us:
1. Treatments are quick. Laser hair reduction treatments are quicker than you might expect.
2. You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. Also the results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
3. You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair reduction is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hair.
4. You will save time. Laser hair reduction eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
5. No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair reduction, you can shave between sessions if needed.
Book your appointment today: 011 42060310, 011 41064678, 09560370555, 09899356518
Putting you look tired to rest
If you have dark circles under your eyes, a number of different conditions may have caused this medical skin condition, including heredity factors, lifestyle choices, aging, the use of drugs, allergies or poor sleep.
Before you go for dark circles treatment, it is important to diagnose the condition, after which your dermatologist may prescribe and administer you one or a combination of treatment options. At appleskin clinic, dark circles treatments often include the use of eye cream, injectable fillers and skin resurfacing, acute pulsed light therapy or a combination of more than one solution.
For more than 12 years, a kind of laser surgery that resurfaces skin and destroys pigment cells was the only recourse for those bothered by under-eye discoloration. But it was painful and took weeks to heal. Even though newer laser technology tackles less surface at a time, ample recovery time is still needed. So in the last three years, plumping up the area under the eyes with injections of off-label fillers like restylane and juve acute derm has become a popular alternative for people who want little downtime.
For people who aren't sure why they have dark circles, we recommend topical products that contain a plumping agent or alphahydroxy acids, which can thicken the skin, or vitamins c and k, which can inflame skin and add volume.
#undereye #dark #circles #tired #look #causes #lifestyle #aging #sleep #hereditary #treatment #eyecream #injectablefillers #skin #resurfacing #laser #vitaminc #body #hair #care #skintips #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Hair is every person's crowning glory. Some people are born with luscious locks while others have to work hard at maintaining them. Though hair is typically considered to be dead cells, there are many things that could go wrong. Exposure to pollutants and stress are leading causes for hair fall and premature graying. Dandruff and lice are another common problem. Tea tree oil can be very effective when it comes to treating these problems and can even help boost hair growth.
Here are a few ways you can use tea tree oil.
- To clean your hair: Tea tree oil has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. To benefit from this, add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo; you can use this to shampoo your hair as you would normally do. This will also help prevent dandruff.
- To boost hair growth: This oil helps nourish hair follicles and unclogs pores on the scalp. However, tea tree oil is very strong and should never be used in its pure form. Mix a few drops of the oil with any carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil and massage well into the scalp. Leave on for a few hours and then wash it off with shampoo. You could also warm the carrier oil a little before using it.
- To treat a dry scalp: Tea tree oil moisturizes the scalp and prevents it from drying out. It can also be used to relieve itching. Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree oil with half a cup of jojoba oil and massage into the scalp for 10-15 minutes. After a few hours, shampoo your hair normally. Oiling your hair regularly with this mixture will keep your scalp soft and moisturized. You can also mix a few drops of tea tree oil with your conditioner to relieve itching.
- Hair mask: Using a hair mask once a week is a good way to add luster to your locks. To make your own hair mask mix a cup of plain yogurt with 10 drops of argan oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and a few drops of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture directly on your scalp and massage in gentle. Leave for ten minutes and rinse out thoroughly. Alternatively you could add a few drops of tea tree oil to any store bought hair mask as well.
A word of caution; some people can be allergic to tea tree oil. Hence it is a good idea to do a patch test on your elbow before using it on your scalp.
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin