Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Appleskin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Tip for Instant Skin Glow
Homeremedy: Take 1 tbs. Of lemon juice and 1 tbs. Of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon work together to make your skin glow instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water and follow your skin care regime.
Wishing you all a day full of love and laughter.
#valentines #day #special #love #laughter #celebration #quick #skintip #homeremedy #honey #lemon #glow #radiant #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Love handles are the extra flab around your waistline and may not only make you reach out to the next size of clothing but also take a serious toll on your health. Also, it leads to a drastic decline in one's confidence. Love handles and belly fat tend to accumulate due to one’s eating habits as well as the lack of exercise. All this results in a slowdown of one’s metabolic rate, which triggers the fat accumulation in these areas. This also happens when one starts aging. There are many ways of dealing with such problems such as correct diet and exercise. But for a longer term and quicker treatment, one can resort to varied cosmetic treatments. Let us cast a glance on these surgical procedures.
Slim Lipo: With this method, one can remove the excess and unwanted fat that has accumulated in hips and abdomen area. This kind of procedure is a surgical one, where an incision is made with assisted laser therapy in order to remove the fat and contour the area.
Coolsculpting: This is a form of treatment that targets the belly fat and love handles so that excess fat may be removed in a non-invasive procedure. In this procedure, the laser fibre reaches the fat cells before destroying them and thus giving the hips and waist a better shape.
Fat Freezing: This is a widely used technique for removing the fat from the area where it has accumulated. This method reduces fat and is far more effective over a long term than mere weight loss. Besides reducing the fat that gives rise to love handles and belly fat, this kind of treatment can also be applied to other areas of the body including the chin and arms.
Contouring with Cosmetology: The various kinds of invasive and non-invasive procedures under cosmetology, use assisted laser as well as incisions in order to remove and burn the fat cells. This kind of targeted treatment usually has a uniform result for the entire body and creates a well-contoured look, which also tightens the skin and keeps it from sagging due to sudden fat loss. Apart from this, one can also make use of various liposuction and contouring treatments in order to remove the excess fat and give the body a better shape.
- Other Measures: Other measures that will take a long time to show results include diet control as well as exercise. One can use the support of a trainer to target specific areas of the body so that excess fat is toned and weight gain is prevented. Also, consuming lesser calories and burning the same through sufficient exercise is one of the most well-proven methods for those who are experiencing the onset of love handles and belly fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
no hair november!
Hair removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs! with the advancing technologies, why not resort to laser hair reduction! the appeal of laser hair reduction stems from its effectiveness, efficiency and convenience. Have a look at the benefits of laser hair reduction listed by us:
1. Treatments are quick. Laser hair reduction treatments are quicker than you might expect.
2. You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. Also the results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
3. You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair reduction is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hair.
4. You will save time. Laser hair reduction eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
5. No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair reduction, you can shave between sessions if needed.
Book your appointment today: 011 42060310, 011 41064678, 09560370555, 09899356518
Hair is every person's crowning glory. Some people are born with luscious locks while others have to work hard at maintaining them. Though hair is typically considered to be dead cells, there are many things that could go wrong. Exposure to pollutants and stress are leading causes for hair fall and premature graying. Dandruff and lice are another common problem. Tea tree oil can be very effective when it comes to treating these problems and can even help boost hair growth.
Here are a few ways you can use tea tree oil.
- To clean your hair: Tea tree oil has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. To benefit from this, add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo; you can use this to shampoo your hair as you would normally do. This will also help prevent dandruff.
- To boost hair growth: This oil helps nourish hair follicles and unclogs pores on the scalp. However, tea tree oil is very strong and should never be used in its pure form. Mix a few drops of the oil with any carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil and massage well into the scalp. Leave on for a few hours and then wash it off with shampoo. You could also warm the carrier oil a little before using it.
- To treat a dry scalp: Tea tree oil moisturizes the scalp and prevents it from drying out. It can also be used to relieve itching. Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree oil with half a cup of jojoba oil and massage into the scalp for 10-15 minutes. After a few hours, shampoo your hair normally. Oiling your hair regularly with this mixture will keep your scalp soft and moisturized. You can also mix a few drops of tea tree oil with your conditioner to relieve itching.
- Hair mask: Using a hair mask once a week is a good way to add luster to your locks. To make your own hair mask mix a cup of plain yogurt with 10 drops of argan oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and a few drops of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture directly on your scalp and massage in gentle. Leave for ten minutes and rinse out thoroughly. Alternatively you could add a few drops of tea tree oil to any store bought hair mask as well.
A word of caution; some people can be allergic to tea tree oil. Hence it is a good idea to do a patch test on your elbow before using it on your scalp.
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin