Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Akeso Hair Transplant, Cosmetic & Plastic SurgeryYour feedback matters!
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Hlo. I am suffering from hair loss. Even I have been tried biotin, becadexamine and castor oil and many more things. Please help me. What medicine could help me.
Sir. I'm 20 years old. I want some suggestions regarding my face sir. Sir my face is oily .after washing face with in an hour r two hrs my face is totally become oily .it's look so in comfortable to c my face sir. .pls can you help me in solving this problem sir. THANKING U.
Hello I am having heavy hair fall and suffering from dandruff When I am young I used to have thick and heavy hairs on my scalp but the hair is very thin and hair fall is severe and how can I control hair fall and how can I get thick hairs and how can I control dandruff When I oil my scalp I can see my scalp which makes be a bit more worried about my hairs so help me out regarding this I will send you my scalp pics later so please suggest me good remedies to get my issues resolved.
I have a white layer in my hair skin when I rubbed it .wo white layer nikal aaya bahar or sweet me kuch hairs bhi baad m thoda blood or ek liquid produce ho rha tha waha se. Mujhe dar hai kahi the pure hair skin me na fail jaay.
I have chickenpox spots on my face from 5 years what are the solution of it what are the expenditure of it.
Actually I had used betnovate N and C cream (mixing them) for a month around 1 and a half years ago. And after 2-3 months I had patches of pimples on my cheek. So I just wanted to know that is it really the side effect of that cream which I had used or its hormonal change. And if it is the side effect. So for how long will it be there? Help me please and do tell me the cure for it.
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should visit your dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.
I am 24 female unmarried ,working women. My hair becoming thin and curly getting so much of hair fall and dandruff. I am using nyle shampoo and parachute coconut hair oil. Weekly 3 times head wash and applying oil overnight only.
The main causes of hair falling in younger age are- chronic diseases, improper way of having diet, excessive burden on the mind, severe fever, hormones disorders or hereditary hair fall.
Homoeopathic medicines in hair problems
1. Selenium:- cold natured patient suffers from hair fall of eyebrows, moustache and genitals
2. Fluoric acid:- the hot natured patient suffers from hairs fall.
3. Acid phos:- provides relief if the patient suffers from grey hair in early age or hair fall due to worry.
4. Mezereum:- if symptoms like- dandruff in the head, hair dryness, layers on the skull like chalk, constant itching in the head, etc.
5. Nitric acid:- the patient suffers from purulent pimples in the head with hairs fall due to which, he is not able to touch his head by his hands.
6. Kali-carb:- in the conditions of hair fall with dryness in the head. All hair problems end by taking this medicine.
7. Syphilinum:- hairs fall stops within few days if correct potency is taken.
8. Antherum:- if the patient suffers from hairs falling of beard
9. Lycopodium:- lycopodium is considered as very effective medicine if any one suffers from hairs fall; grey hair.
10. Thuja:- if the patient suffers from hair fall due to dryness in the head and scabby dandruff, using the mother tincture of thuja is very beneficial.
11. Ustilago:- if the patient suffers from following symptoms like- hairs falling in early age and stop growing of hairs again after falling once, etc,
12. Phosphorus and calcarea phos:- in symptoms like- hairs falling in bunches as one bunch of hair falls from one portion of the head and after that another bunch of hair falls again, etc.
13. Natrum muriaticum & sepia:- if a woman suffers from hairs falling during her pregnancy.
14. Arsenic:- if the patient’s hair falls due to weak hair root and he suffers from head dryness, skin dryness, etc,
Homoeopathic treatment cures hairfall completely if correct potency is choosen. No side effects.
Can anyone suggest an acupressure point on my face for face glow and attractive? Which part of face?
I have black marks on my face and having holes on face can I remove this black mark and holes from face? And I am having oil in face Any home remedy?
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and dizziness, pain in left chest regularly, managing life with yoga practices. Feel better. Tested ECG and Doppler 20 years back and recent, Diagnosed (thicken muscle) HCM. Taking Nebivel 5 mg. Request life advice from your experiences. Thanking you.
I am facing problem of dandruff and hairs falling last 1-1.5 years. I have used oil n shampoos also but I didn't get positive results Pls suggest me.
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely.