Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Do you have a permanent tattoo which you want to remove because of certain circumstances? According to studies, almost 50% of people with tattoos in the US want to have their tattoos removed via the laser tattoo removal technique.
This tattoo removal technique eliminates your tattoo without having much side effects. In the procedure, lasers are used to remove your tattoo by breaking up the pigment colours of the tattoo, using a high-intensity beam of light. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all the laser wavelengths and is easiest to remove, while other colours can be removed by using certain selected lasers.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure-
The number of treatments or sessions you require depends on the colour and size of your tattoo. It may take about two to four sessions in the case of normal tattoos, while for those having large tattoos; it may take more than 10 sessions to get the tattoo removed. A consultation session with a trained professional is required to help you in evaluating your situation and whether you should go ahead with the procedure.
The laser treatment varies from person to person and depends on factors such as age, size and type of the tattoo. The patient’s skin colour and depth to which the tattoo pigment extends also affects the removal process.
Here are the steps involved in a laser tattoo removal process:
Protected eye shields are placed on you.
Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested for determining the amount of energy to be used.
A handpiece is placed again on your skin surface, which activates the laser light. This process is extremely painful to undergo.
Small tattoos require less pulses while large tattoos require much more. After every session, your tattoo tends to get lighter, progressively.
Right after a treatment session, an ice pack is applied to your skin to soothe the areas treated. You will have to apply a topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage is used to protect the treated skin region. You must cover the area using a sunblock whenever you go out in between the treatment sessions.
In some cases, local anesthesia is used during the treatment procedure.
Because of modern-day technology, laser tattoo removal is now a common thing undertaken by many who want to get rid of their unwanted tattoos. The procedure is safer than the traditional tattoo removal methods like excision, salabrasion and dermabrasion.
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
A laser surgery is a quite complicated process, but its effects are rapid and effective. Some of the things to be kept in mind before you actually opt for a laser treatment are as follows:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
- Bleeding of warts lasting upto 1 week
- Mild to severe pain
- Short lived fever
- Yellowish discharge, which is to be cleaned
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in Vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd.
Vitiligo, often known as leukoderma, is a specific kind of skin whitening disease resulting in white patches all over the skin. A gradual loss of pigment layers on the skin surface results in the patches. This type of skin disorder becomes socially challenging for the sufferers. As the discolouration of skin and the patches all over the body start getting noticed by people, the patients get depressed. But they should stay positive as the treatment of vitiligo with Ayurveda has proven to be one of the safest cure methodologies.
Vitiligo generally starts with small spots on exposed areas; especially the bone joints, which are the first areas to be affected by vitiligo. Due to the lack of blood circulation, the bone joints are inclined to get affected by vitiligo. Gradually the spots on the skin turn into white patches. This disease has nothing to do with germs or bad blood. Rather it is caused by de-pigmentation issues on skin layers.
Factors responsible for vitiligo
Women are more prone to vitiligo than men. The factors that cause vitiligo are:
- Liver problems
- Mental worry
- Burn injuries
- Parasites in alimentary canal
Apart from these above mentioned factors, hereditary factors also trigger this type of skin disorder.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Vitiligo
Decades of research and practices have established Ayurveda as one of the most ancient and holistic ways of treatment. Ayurveda means the goodness of all the natural elements and herbs. So treating vitiligo with Ayurveda doesn't only mean curing the disorder, but also the Ayurvedic medicines are known to enhance skin tones.
According to Ayurveda, Leucoderma is caused due to the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire, and is manifested in the skin. Aggravated Pitta leads to accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the condition of Leucoderma.
Pitta is of five types; one of them is Bhrajak Pitta that gives coloration to skin. In the case of Leucoderma, Bhrajak Pitta is in an imbalanced state, and therefore, the skin starts losing its color and white patches appear. Along with Pitta Dosha, deeper body tissues like Rasa Dhatu (nutrient plasma), Rakta (blood), Mansa (muscles), Lasika (lymph) are also involved in the disease.
Treatment consists of pacifying imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood and administrating herbs that restore skin color. Poor digestion is the root cause of this disease, as it causes the build-up of toxins in the tissues. An essential part of treatment, therefore, is restoring digestion. The patient will also be advised on the correct diet and lifestyle adjustments to prevent recurrence of the disorder.
One of the most effective Ayurvedic medicine for vitiligo is Agnijith. Its capability of producing pigmentation on needed areas is scientifically proven. It is capable of blocking the de-pigmentation issue on skin layers. This cream-based medicine is also known for contacting rich microbial properties, which get easily absorbed in skin and increase the level of blood circulation. Vitiligo is almost an autoimmune disorder, thus the Ayurvedic anti-vitiligo medicines are the best way to cure it.
There are a few Ayurvedic home remedies that are effective enough in removing the white patches. Turmeric is a common herb in everyone's kitchen. Applying a mixture of turmeric and mustard oil on the affected areas can help you cure vitiligo.
Bakuchi and coconut oil’s mixture is another effective remedy for vitiligo. Apply the mixture, keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Vitiligo is a special case of skin disorder, which is triggered by a low immune system or pitta dosha. So leading a good lifestyle and eating healthy food are equally important in order to get cured.
How treat tinea skin disease. I use itraconazole 200 two times for one month but not satisfactory result.
Hello! I am 21 years female old n I have very dull n dry skin n my complexion is very poor please can you suggest me some good creams.
I am having lot of pimples on my face cuz my diet is having lot of protein which I get from eggs, chicken and nuts and I need it for building muscles. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to cure them?(I can't change my diet.)
My age is 26 and I'm loosing my hair a lot and trying much remedies but no use and I have thyroid. What should I do. My hair is so thin now.
I have been hair fall for 5 years. I tried all medicines and oils but It's not stop. I would like to go to hair plantation. How much can I spend for that.
Hello. I have an issue related to my skin I am ran my complexion. I am neither fair nor so dark. I am drinking pure honey lemon with lukewarm water empty stomach. Since more thn one month. And drinking lot of water. Still I do not find any result. Please I want a fair colour please help me.
My wife has a hair falling problem. Her hair is thin and silky. There is less hair on head show me a best hair oil and shampoo for better growth of hair.
I am 23 years old. I observe some lines under my eyes. And it makes me to worry why in this age I have such lines under my eyes. So is there any way to remove this lines? And what should I do?
Some people are lucky enough to get a dark spot in the exact place as Cindy Crawford's mole. For the not so lucky others, the only way out is to get rid of them. Zap it, buzz it and eliminate it permanently. One way to do it is with lasers. Laser is a focused beam of light that has just one colour. When directed towards a problem area on the skin, it destroys that particular pigment or tissue without affecting the surrounding areas. Laser is being used to treat brown spots, scars, unwanted hair follicles, and for tattoo removal. Lasers are also used to treat and remove brown and red spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, broken capillaries, birthmarks and angiomas.
Most women continue to lead a normal life with dark spots until they start feeling conscious about it. If dark spots are leading you to run from the sun and undervalue your looks, get them treated easily with laser.
- How to choose your practitioner?: When you visit a doctor for treatment, the only way to know if the doctor is right for you is by asking a lot of questions. Ask them about their training and their experience in treating particular types of spots. Another wise thing to check is the number of lasers the clinic has. Some small set ups have just one type of laser, which they recommend to all their patients. It is not just a question of experience and skill but also trust, which will ultimately help you choose the right doctor for your treatment. Also, you may be tempted to try a particular laser treatment since it worked wonders for your friend. Refrain from doing so.
- Types of laser treatment: Your type of treatment will typically be chosen depending on the severity of your dark spots - how dark they are, at what depth in the dermis do they occur, what amount of area they cover, and how old they are. The dermis is six layers deep, so the depth where the spots start can determine what laser your face will need in order to get rid of them. If your spot is fairly new and is only on the top layer, the doctor will start with the first level. Because laser can reach deep down in the dermis, it works where other treatments don't. The treatment does involve a degree of pain and sore skin, but it can yield good results if done right.
- Cost of laser treatment: Laser treatment will cost less than all the money you spend on over-the-counter skin lightening creams over years. It will also cost lesser than the amount of money you spend in buying high quality concealers over time. The cost will typically depend on the type of set up (spa or clinic) and the expertise of the practitioner.