Doctor in Ajay Health Clinic
Submit a review for Ajay Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to him that the premature ejaculation treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Ajay Health Clinic in Moti Nagar is so nice. By chance, I approached Dr Ajaypal Singh for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me very nicely.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Ajaypal Singh. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. I was quite impressed with Dr Ajaypal Singh concept of holistic healing. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Ajay Health Clinic - Moti Nagar. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Ajaypal Singh still takes my call in case of any emergency. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Initially the symptoms of erectile dysfunction were not that severe but then it became worse. I was suffering from erectile dysfunction for such a long time. But I am quite ebenfitted with the treatment he gave.
Due to my erection problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The Ajay Health Clinic - Moti Nagar have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from erection problems. Thanks to Dr Ajaypal Singh, I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the Ajay Health Clinic - Moti Nagar is very soothing. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Ajaypal Singh. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Over the period of time the erection problems treatment has helped me a lot.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. I visited Dr Ajay Health Clinic where I met Dr Ajaypal. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. I am really grateful as his masturbation addiction treatment has give me a ray of hope. He is really like god send person.
I was in so much pain due to my male sexual problems. I cnsulted Dr Ajaypal and I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem. I saw HIS advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. All the staff members were very helpful. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was shocked to know that my child is facing ROP. I consulted Dr Ajaypal , many people gave very positive feedback for him. During the complete rop treatment program he always supported and motivated me. The Ajay Health Clinic is equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems treatment. A friend of mine referred to Dr Ajaypal. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He handled my case with ease. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Ajay Health Clinic
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my urinary infection. Finally with Dr Ajaypal's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
Dr. Ajaypal Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. You're good doctor... I think I am addicted to alcohol and smoking... So this was possible... In addition to great performance I want to meet you
Dr Ajaypal has broad knowledge in the field of sexology. The small penis treatmnet given by him has helped me immensly to deal with this issue. And I am impressed iwth the way he treats his patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajay Pal Singh to be well-reasoned and caring. Thanks for your humble response, but which oil and exercises are you talking about?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajaypal Singh to be very helpful. It true when i used tadalafil tablets nxt day am suffering from seveare headach
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajay Pal Singh to be very helpful. Thank you sir but sure it is normal and there is no chance of pregnancy
Dr. Ajay Pal Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for giving me solution will pls tell me tablet for smell issue sir
Dr. Ajaypal Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks sir for giving some direction but I want to treatment for this problem
Dr. Ajaypal Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Which medicine shall I take if u can advice n thank u for ur valuable time
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajay Pal Singh to be well-reasoned. Patna mai koi acha Doctor hai to bataye
Hansraj Singh Gehloch
Dr. Ajaypal Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Consultation (phone consultation) fee is very high.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajay Pal Singh to be very helpful. Thanks Sir.. She's Very Concerned.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajay Pal Singh to be very helpful. Thanks for the valuable reply. .
Which medicine I shall use for erectile dysfunction. I am a high bp patient on medicines telsartan trio in morning, concor 5 at night.
Hi I am 46 years old male. I am getting forehead of my penis covered with while material almost daily. I wash it properly with water but almost everyday I am getting it. If I wash it after two/three days, skin of forehead of my penis become red and have irritation. What is solution.Please suggest.
Doctor I have low sperm count and erectile dysfunction can I take himalaya confido for this problem.
My motility is 1 hr motility 20 % 1 hr moderate motility 10% 1 hr non motility This is mentioned in semen analysis report as above. Please advice
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
- Vaginal dryness- Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
- Improper vaginal expansion- The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
- Vaginal itching caused by infection- Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!