Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Ahuja ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Hariom to be prompt. Good and Immediate Response.. Still I'm looking forward for the next treatment.. Wt is d nxt step that i can follow..
Dr. Hariom provides answers that are very helpful. What should be the vitamin D status Doctor? Thanks a lot for your suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Hariom to be very helpful. Thank u
Hey Doc Last 3 days I have got small blister's all over my body, followed by body aches and fever. What could be the cause. Can I take arthizel tab. Will it help.
I wish to know high protein foods for vegetarians, who are diabetics. Maybe for breakfast or lunch. Thnx.
Hi. I'm suffering from performance anxiety and not able to get an erections at times. We are trying for a baby hence it's crucial for me. I'm 33 years old with no medical history. Can you prescribe the right drug for me?
Hi doctor, Recently I begin facing this weird feeling. I feel giddy my head spins when I bend down and get up. It happens every time very often and its terrible (eg, if I sit down and search for something and when I get up it spins and giddy its terrible). And also get worst kind of taste, I get from my throat, I get that taste when I give pressure to my neck and when I look up and down (eg:- when I take saliva from small thing (bell) in our throat, it taste very bad I normally get that very often more at early morning when I get up and it taste really very bad very rotten) What it might be. Should I go for some test. If yes what test should I get done and which physician I should meet? Thanks and regards
Whar are the symptoms of chickenpocks. What precautions must a person take suffering from this disease.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction n low libido m 27 years old. Is dis is because of masturbation (thrice a week) or stressed life n sedentary job?
My mother age 50 years old. Today I received Thyroid profile reports. T3 4.23; T4 1.32 & TSH 5.31H. Pls advise Thyroid which level in this stage. Can permanently solutions.
My mother's microalbuminuria of urine is 173.0, RBC OF URINE is 03-04. Haemoglobin is 9.8, hematocrit (HCT) is 29.6, MCH is 25.6 and RDW- CV is 15.6. ESR is 55. She is now taking medicine for high blood pressure, Gastric and for arthritis. She has no sugar problem as well as thyroid problem. Please prescribe the medicine after analyzing her urine and blood report. She is taking medicine for blood pressure Metosartan 25 in the morning and temsan 40 at night. She is taking Medicine for arthritis from last month. Her blood Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid report is normal.
I am suffering from running nose, cold and chill, sometimes very high fever. What remedies should I take to get rid of this situation.
Dear sir, My grandma have been blood pressure and diabetes since 10 years and her usual treatment or medication are going on. When her legs are swelled extremely ,she reached to a cardiologist. The doctor had written olmesar h 20 (Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5 mg, Olmesartan (20 mg)) tablet for it. Is it safe to give this medicine to a diabetic patient?
Hi, I am 27 years old man I married has been 1 year before 3 days, now days my penis is not ejecting or means not stand, like before. I don't feel more sex now days, please help me becoz of? And what to do for get more energy for sex.
I received a mail in which Dr. has advised that people suffering with diabetes 2 n pre diabetes can eat fresh fruits Apple, bananas, pineapples, berries, cherries, papayas, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches and raisins. Intake of non starchy vegetable be increased such as spinach, cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce n vegetables. As few of the fruits as grapes, dry dates, raisins, peaches contain lot of natural sugar and my doctor has advised that we should not eat such fruits which contain more natural sugar. Please confirm that the opinion of Dr. is correct and we can consume fruits such as grapes, mangoes, raisins and dry dates and also the quantity. Hope to receive your reply at your earliest. Regards,
My baby is 34 month old. For d last 20 days she has been suffering frm high fever 103-104 frequently, like 3-4 times a day. Consulted doctors. Examined n conducted blood n urine tests. Reports were normal. Dey suggested paracetamol n mefenamic acid n finally wid antibiotic also. But no change in her health condition. Wat to do.
Hello sir, My age is 32 ,am hyperthyroid (Graves but no symptoms) and in my second pregnancy I did not use any medicine (previously I was using methimez5 mg,). Hen I was using methimez 20 I went severely hypo my TSH raised to 23.1 and on 10 mg TSH went to 7.5 so I was on 5 mg and I conceived, so my endocrinologist stopped medication and my thyroid levels normalized in pregnancy and doctor said I was in remission .Now after eight months I checked and my TSH is less than 0.01,free t3 is 11.4,free t4 is 4.2,total t3 is 2.7, t4 is 15.4, will the disease be cured permanently, I get muscle aches when I use methimez, I have two kids, please help.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.
The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland which is present in the neck and is formed of two interconnected lobes. The gland is located at the frontal portion of the neck and is responsible for secretion of thyroid hormones which affect metabolism, synthesis of protein and the overall development of a person. The thyroid is also responsible for the secretion of calcitonin which is responsible for calcium homeostasis (regulation of calcium levels).
The problems in the gland can range from goitre (enlargement of the thyroid gland) to cancerous growth in the gland.
Here are a few factors which cause Hyperthyroidism (over-production of thyroid hormones):
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: This particular inflammatory disease is considered to be the biggest cause of hyperthyroidism. It can be genetic or caused due to certain types of bacteria and viruses.
Radiation Therapies: The radiation therapies performed in and around the neck can affect the production of the thyroid hormone.
Medications: Certain medicines contain lithium which can affect the thyroid gland and lead to this condition.
Postpartum Hypothyroidism: Some women contract this condition post-pregnancy as their bodies start producing antibodies which go against the gland itself. This puts the foetus at risk.
Pituitary Disorders: The pituitary gland might fail to produce enough thyroid-stimulating hormone which can result in the development of benign tumour, which can be a cause for hyperthyroidism.
Listed below are a few symptoms of hyperthyroidism:
Sudden weight gain
Increased blood cholesterol level
Dry skin and puffiness in the face
Slower heart rate
Listed below are a few treatments for people suffering from the malfunctioning of the thyroid gland:
Conventional medication: Thyroid problems can usually be treated by using conventional medicines which aim at cleansing the system and restoring immune function. Certain medicines also balance the release of thyroid hormones.
- Increased intake of glutathione: Glutathione is a strong antioxidant which can fight Hashimoto’s condition as it boosts the immune system and helps in getting rid of inflammations. Certain food items help your body in producing glutathione. Foods such as peaches, avocados, broccoli and cabbage can help in replenishing the depleted glutathione levels in your body.