Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijender SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I have pimple marks and pimples also. Now I am using fair and lovely cream and santoor soap.
I am 16 year old and I want to increase my height can you please help me regarding this case if you have any idea than please me reply me.
Please any one give weight loosing exercise with diet plan and I am vegetarian only. How to loose weight fast to fast and fit our body.
I am suffering from fever last two day's. And filling very cold body and dizziness mind. Please help.
I got an accident in 2011, after that I took some heavy medicines to recover instantly, but colour complexion becomes dark, what should I do.
Hi myself EITI, I am suffering from hair fall, dandruff and hair thinning. And I am also so become so slim from last year every guy call me a match stick now a days.
Hi doctor, I have back pain and neck pain. I had consulted a doctor. He said B12 deficiency. And took respective injections. But still I have pain.
My mother, 58 years age, had slip disk 8-9 years back. That time she didn't felt any pain but from past 3 years when she started feeling pain and numbness in both legs after consulting an orthopaedic ,her diagnosis showed that many of her nerves are blocked due to the slip disk and which is still causing her pain, unable to stand straight, dis balance and numbness. The orthopaedic doctor said that a surgery is very risky (life risk, so asked her to move on and do hot water bag. She also tried acupuncture treatment but it didn't effected. If you can provide any solution then i'd be really help full, after talking 2-3 steps she just gets in pain and some times cries too.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: we cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! if you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.
I have a many pimples in my face and I have used my types of creams but pimples not goes and their marks. What should I do please help refer me a good reem or medicine.
I am a student and I am 19 years old my question is that I want to gain some weight and fat. So what should I do?
I have lowr back pain from past 2 weeks and I can not do anything for it and it is so unbearable please tell me what to do for it?
I m suffering from acne since 5years. Skin is a bit oily type. Even having lot of water it doesn't helping much. Suggest me.
Garlic is well known for its strong antiviral and antibacterial properties and has been used for ages to fight the common cold and many of its symptoms. Plus, it contains allicin, a sulfuric compound that produces potent antioxidants and offers many medicinal benefits.
Also, garlic is one of best immune-boosting foods that help the body ward off and fight infections. A 2001 study published in the journal Advances in Therapy found that taking garlic supplements daily helps prevent colds.
•Eat one to two raw garlic cloves or add a few drops of garlic oil in your food and drinks regularly to prevent as well as fight common colds.
•If you have a cold, you can boil a few chopped garlic cloves in one cup of water. Remove from heat, and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it two or three times a day until your cold is gone.