Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hai sir, I am Gouse. I have a small problem. My height is 5'4" my age is 23. Can I grow up my height. Is it possible. If it is possible, what precautions to take.
Hello sir, I am very slim and I want to improve My body fitness and health. So. Would I need any body supplement if yes. So, which supplement is better to me. Please Give me suggestions.
I have plaque and tartar on my teeth root. If I removed it with the help of dentist, may it possible that process of removing plaque and tartar damage my teeth root? Will my teeth become week? Please help me. I am very confused.
Am unable to sleep these days. Suffering from mood swings. I feel happy and sad all of a sudden. Sometimes I feel am retarded. please help. Asap!
I am 23 years old, overweight. My skin is getting dull. It also get tanned faster whenever expose to sun. I am of Wheaties complexion. And the areas like underarms (because of wax creams) ,inner thigh (because of jock itch and fungal infection due to over sweating) are dark. I have tried many home remedies but none of them proved helpful. Also there are pores on my face skin because in past there were pimples on my face and now there are big pores . Am I having lack of vitamin D? Please suggest some medicines.
What's the cure for bilateral lower limbs Non healing venous ulcers. Skin grafting Unsuccessful. I am a diabetic & a smoker. What are the underlying Causes. What Should be done for healing. Pls. Explain In detail with proper reasoning.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 to 85. I want to loose my weight please help.
Sir, my father is suffering with diabetics from past 30 years. Now he is 67. Please let me know the periodical tests to be done ?Thanks in advance.
I am hareesh 26 years old, I can not able to sleep properly since 2 months, I am suffering from some depression, inferiority complex, I am very thin and weak, I have some personal and family problems, I can not able to control my despair thoughts. Kindly help me please.
I have small white dots in my hands. Is it fungal infection? I am using kz cream. Is it effective? Please guide me.
My mother (59) is suffering from fever, bodyache, headache and severe weakness. It was started 15 days back. We have consulted doc, he gave flexson and one more antibiotic. After taking medicine it was cured but since 2 days back it again came up. Please help.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.