Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijender Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijender SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having stomach ache from last one week. Also feeling feverish and vomiting. What to do? pleasea dvise.
What is Intussusception?
Intussusception is a serious disorder in which part of the intestine either the small intestine or colon slides into another part of the intestine. The obstruction can cause swelling & inflammation that can lead to tearing of the intestines.
Symptoms of Intussusception-
- Severe abdominal pain that comes and goes
- Stool mixed with blood and mucus A lump in the abdomen
- Swollen abdomen
- An urgent need to move your bowels
- Nausea and Vomiting
Causes of Intussusception-
- Viral infection
- A noncancerous growth or a cancerous tumor in the intestine
- Scar-like tissue in the intestine (adhesions)
- Surgical scars in the small intestine or colon
- Long-term (chronic) diarrhea
Risk factors of Intussusception-
- Children younger than 1 year
- Boys are more affected than girls
- History of intussusceptions
- Abnormal intestinal formation at birth
Complications of Intussusception-
Diagnosis of Intussusception-
Diagnosis of Intussusception involves the following tests:
- A physical exam
- Blood or urine tests
- X-ray and CT scan
- Air or barium enema
Precautions & Prevention of Intussusception-
Intussusception generally can’t be prevented.
Treatment of Intussusception
- Homeopathic Treatment of Intussusception
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Intussusception
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Intussusception
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Intussusception
- Surgical Treatment of Intussusception
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Intussusception
- Other Treatment of Intussusception
Homeopathic Treatment of Intussusception-
Homeopathy relieves pain and other complaints by relieving obstruction. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of intussusceptions are:
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Intussusception-
When your child arrives at the hospital, fluids are given through an intravenous (IV) line. Your child’s doctor may recommend barium or air enema. This can correct the telescoping intestine and successfully treat intussusception. If an enema works, further treatment is usually not necessary.
Surgical Treatment of Intussusception-
If the intestine is torn or if an enema is unsuccessful in correcting the problem, surgery is necessary. The surgeon will free the portion of the intestine that is trapped, clear the obstruction and, if necessary, remove any of the intestinal tissue that has died.
Hiii does taking glutathione injections improve one skin colour if yes can I know the best 5 brands in injection? How to get rid of black patches in the inner things pretty much like celebrities how they r doing it ,will I be able to do it personally?
Hello doctor I am 30 year old male I have problem of gastric problem. Whatever I ate whether spicy or non spicy. Kindly suggest me any good medicine.
I am 20 years old and I am married. I am suffering with too much pain in my stomach n at back during my periods. Why is this pain n is there any treatment available for this. Thank you.
I am 24 years old getting a lot of white hairs on my head, chest, beard even puberty hairs also. Facing baldness on head also. Please suggest some cheaper and reliable solution.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!