Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijender SinghYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples, using Lotus Teatreewash Face wash daily but not solved this issue, please help me out.
My teeth is shaking I had do root canal for my that teeth. And now my that teeth is paining because of shaking so please suggest me what should I do now. I had also done my root canal treatment. For my that teeth.
I have been using the medisalic cream since 1 year. But now hair grows on my face .N pores is open on my face. What should I do? When I have stopped using this cream my face become more darker.
I have swollen lymph node under neck at bottom above collar bone from 3 days and pain on touching. Swollen glands under jaw 10 days before and taken antibiotics prescribed by physician and return normal. But now swollen neck worried.
I am suffering from frequent urination whenever I sleep and its disturbing my sleep and I can not have sound sleep because of it. Right now I am under treatment of acidity and taking PPI meds like rabeprazole once a days can anyone suggest me some tips and remedies to cure this incontinence. Thankyou.
I have mouth ulcer the size ulcer increase from 3 to 5 cm so it causing bleeding so how can stop the bleeding please give suggestions?
I am frequently having mouth ulcer and it lasts for almost 7 days. I use to take becosules tablets for the cure and it takes 7 days to cure. I want to know what is the cause and remedy to cure it fast or any preventive actions.Please tell.
I have problem of my skin like when I come outside from house in presence of sunlight my face becomes red and allergy can you please say what to do?
After I get forehead done in the parlour I get pimples and skin turns red. And then I get spots on my forehead. How can I prevent this?
My uncle died. We don't know the exact reason for his death. But there was nonstop bleeding of blood from his mouth even after death. Many says he died of heart attack. What is the exact reason for his death?
Asthma is a chronic lung condition wherein the air passage gets blocked or constricted due to the production of extra mucus. It is an age old condition which has been creating problems for people since a long time. Despite the seriousness of the condition, there are various myths people tend to believe about asthma.
Here are a few myths about asthma and the usage of inhalers:
- Regular Usage of Inhalers is Addictive: This is a total myth. Using inhalers is not at all addictive, it is a necessity. Just because you use your inhaler regularly does not mean you are addicted to it. Just like brushing your teeth every day isn't an addiction, taking your daily medicine from an inhaler isn't an addiction as well. Using an inhaler will just help you with your asthma condition.
- Oral Medicine Gets Better Results than Inhalers: Absolutely not. In fact, it is proven that inhalers give better results than oral medications. Oral medication takes longer to act during a sudden asthma attack while inhalers deliver the drug directly to the lungs.
- Inhalers Are Meant For Severe Asthma Cases: Well, this again is not true. Inhalers are used for treating asthma. Period. Asthma is a condition where your lungs inflame which is best cured with steroids, and the easiest way to have steroids administered to you is through the inhalation method. When you use the inhalers, the steroids are delivered directly to your lungs. They also have a minimum number of side effects when administered through inhalers.
- Asthma is Curable: You might tend to think that asthma can be cured with the help of proper medications. You might think that asthma is not a constant condition. But it is not what you think. The symptoms of asthma might not be present all the time but that doesn't mean you do not have asthma. Asthma is a long-term condition where the airways swell up causing you to suffer from breathlessness. If you suddenly stop taking your daily medicines because the symptoms have not surfaced, then it will take you a long time before you will be able to totally recover from the next attack you suffer from.
If you have asthma, remember to take your medicines daily and timely.
I am 18 years old and have open pore on face and nose, pimples n black spots on forehead. What can I do to reduce.
Allowed foods in celiac disease are:
Many healthy and delicious foods are naturally gluten-free:
- Beans, seeds and nuts in their natural, unprocessed form
- Fresh eggs
- Fresh meats, fish and poultry (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated)
- Fruits and vegetables
- Most dairy products
It's important to make sure that they are not processed or mixed with gluten-containing grains, additives or preservatives. Many grains and starches can be part of a gluten-free diet, such as:
- Corn and cornmeal
- Gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean)
- Hominy (corn)
Always avoid these foods with celiac:
Avoid all food and drinks containing:
- Barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley)
- Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye)
Avoiding wheat can be challenging because wheat products go by numerous names. Consider the many types of wheat flour on supermarket shelves — bromated, enriched, phosphated, plain and self-rising.
Here are other wheat products to avoid:
- Durum flour
- Graham flour
- Avoid unless labeled'gluten-free'
In general, avoid the following foods unless they're labeled as gluten-free or made with corn, rice, soy or other gluten-free grain:
- Cakes and pies
- Communion wafers
- Cookies and crackers
- French fries
- Imitation meat or seafood
- Processed luncheon meats
- Salad dressings
- Sauces, including soy sauce
- Seasoned rice mixes
- Seasoned snack foods, such as potato and tortilla chips
- Self-basting poultry
- Soups and soup bases
- Vegetables in sauce
Certain grains, such as oats, can be contaminated with wheat during growing and processing stages of production. For this reason, doctors and dietitians generally recommend avoiding oats unless they are specifically labeled gluten-free.
You should also be alert for other products that you eat or that could come in contact with your mouth that may contain gluten. These include:
Food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch and others
Medications and vitamins that use gluten as a binding agent.