Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Iam a young boy of 18 and have problem related gums. Is there any home remedy or and specific medicine for pain.
I had taken fluoxetine hydrochloride 20mg for 4 years and then I had stop taking for 45 days then I start taking again but can't sleep at night and feeling nervous and dry tung, so what should I do?
Now I am 8th month pregnant. I am suffering from tooth pain. What shall I do. Can I take treatment for infected tooth. Tell me the home remedy to get rid of tooth pain.
I have teeth pain for over nearly 20 days. I use dolonex rapid 20mg but no result. What should I do?
Hi my friend have ulcer problem with stage 2 and he unable to recover from after taking proper precautions but still no progress. So any advice from your side. Please send your suggestion?
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from bad breath since 15 years old. I do many home remedies. I brush two times I use mouthwashes, tongue cleaners. But bad breath not getting removed. Please help me. What can I do to get rid of badbraeth?
Hi im 18teen year old boy and my question is can I get braces my teeth are so messy n sometimes hurts too and because of my messy teeth n I face lot of gum and sore problem it hurts alot I want to fix my teeth is it possible to get braces for an 18teen year if yes then please suggest if how much dentists going to cost etc Thanks!
I have cavities in my teeth since 1 years of age now in increase which paste I prefer to use? Please advise.
I am suffering from acne and mouth ulcers regularly please provide me a permanent treatment for it I have consulted many doctors.
Hi doctors, I am planning to use a permanent vampire fangs. Is it possible to implement with out taking my existing teeth. What will be the cost of this vampire fang. I am planning for a simple small sharp teeth not the longer one Thanks.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.