Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, Two of my front teeth are gone when I dashed an auto rickshaw with my pulsar 220. Now I got an artificial denture which is very painful n I can't eat anything with it. If I don't put I get shy n I could neither laugh nor speak to friends specially girls. Is there any natural way to grow my teeth back? Or any better solution rather than those painful dentures?
Last few weeks am suffering pain from my teeth. It is partially broken. And also I have head ache and eye irritation some times. Is that pain related to that tooth? Anything to worry.
I developed pain in the right side of my throat, just below my jaw overnight. Before sleeping there was an itch inside my right ear which progressed to this area. I have pain while swallowing but not while speaking. Kindly tell me what this problem is.
I have a problem of geographical tongue for last 2 year. What type of treatment is needed and type of precaution is to be followed by him. And give advice about medicine also.
I have lot of blister/sore in mouth. This is done in my mouth one month in 3 time. What should I do?
Sir, I have problem in my mouth, it smells very bad. Some times it bleeds. I think it is pyeria, what kind of toothpaste I should use? And what can I do for it?
Recently when I was brushing my teeth I saw that my lips lower part skin turn into white ish dots, the color is white and is spreading to my upper lip. Please help me.
I have recently got root canal therapy but my that tooth still aches a little while chewing what should I do. I haven't told my dentist for this.
I am 25 year female. I am feeling pain when I am opening my mouth. What might be the problem and any solution available?
Sri. Am SRINIVAS completed B-TECH Age: 22 Am suffering with mouth sour, from 1 year It's curing &again repeating again and again, And Breathing problems also from 3 days is any medicine for it, or any treatment for it, please give a suggestion for me sir Or send mee medicine name as soon as possible Thanking you sir.
Is root canal treatment painful? I am afraid of that operation. Because after 1 week I hv to root canal my teeth.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"