Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
she is a nice lady. explained well. definitely recommended.
Hello Doctor, I got married 3 year's before. From my marriage till now we have intercourse. My wife's telling that in her uterus my sperm are getting in to her or not. That feeling is appearing to her. Then regularly periods getting but months 2 or 3 days after only getting. For her I am inserting to her vagina she is getting pain. One or two times blood has come. I get scared. Please tell me how we can have intercourse? Every month failure only appearing.
I am 30 years female, I am having irregular periods. I am not having thyroid problem, my scan report is normal. My weight is 62. Please send solution for this problem. I am having this problem from starting itself. When I take meprate only I got periods.
Condoms is common method of contraceptive but I can't enjoy with my wife through condoms so tel me best contraceptive method.
Vulvodynia is generally identified as a condition, which causes chronic back pain or vulvar pain, but having no identifiable cause. The causes as well as the nature of the condition are very obscure, and until recent times, it had never been considered to be an actual pain syndrome. What is commonly affected is the vulva, or the external female genital organs, consisting of the clitoris, labia and the vaginal opening.
Generally, there are two types of vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: this can mean pain in any part of the Vulva occurring erratically at different times
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: this is limited to the vestibule, or the vaginal opening. It has similar characteristics of a burn, and pain can be incurred only when contact is made, say during sexual intercourse.
Although not life threatening, signs and symptoms of Vulvodynia can still cause a ton of problems for women. They can create much complication when it comes to daily activities as well as other feelings, like sexual frustration, agitation, depression and low self-esteem.
Symptoms can be very erratic and can occur once in a while or all the time. They may be limited to just one specific area or can affect the entire vulva, interfering with daily activities such as walking, exercising and sexual intercourse.
Here are some common signs and symptoms:
- A burning or stinging sensation
- An aching or throbbing sensation
- May swell and you may experience soreness;
- Severe itching and agitation
Because the causes are not identifiable, extensive research is still going on in order to decipher the nature of the syndrome. A few possible causes may include:
- Nerve irritation or injury
- Genetic abnormalities
- Muscle spasms
- Hormonal changes
- Abnormal responses to infections or traumatic injuries
- Hypersensitivity to yeast infections
- Allergies to certain chemicals or substances
- History of sexual abuse
- Frequent antibiotic use
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime.
It is a universally known fact that milk is good for your health, unless you are lactose intolerant of course. But have you ever taken a close look at what milk really accomplishes for your body? Knowing about the medical advantages of consuming milk can also inspire you to include this nutritious item in your diet on a regular basis.
- Astonishing Complexion: A glowing complexion is everyone's dream. And milk keeps your skin to stay supple, delicate and sparkling. This is because of the numerous vitamins and nutritional supplements it contains. Drinking about two glasses of milk every day can offer you this benefit in a wonderful way.
- Solid Teeth: Milk is a powerhouse of calcium, and that is precisely what your teeth need. Milk also helps in avoiding depressions and tooth rot. Along with calcium, vitamin D is also extremely important for your body, so ensure that the milk you drink is laced with vitamin D.
- Solid Bones: You already know that children need to drink milk regularly to build healthy bones and it's also good for their overall development. But grown-ups can also benefit by drinking milk to keep their bones solid, which will lessen the danger of osteoporosis. Once more, this advantage originates from the calcium found in milk, and also vitamin D which retains the calcium in the body.
- Muscle Growth: Milk can enhance muscle development in a very effective way. This is because of the protein found in milk. Numerous athletes and health freaks drink milk after a workout, as it gives their body the vital supplements needed for recuperation. Milk also forestalls muscles soreness and recharges the liquids that are lost through physical exertion.
- Weight reduction: Studies have demonstrated that ladies who drink milk daily will probably get in shape faster than ladies who don't drink milk. In case you're looking for a solid nibble or satisfying snack, drink a glass of milk. It's additionally prescribed that you take it with supper or while eating an organic product.
Researchers have also found that milk keeps various maladies at bay. It has the ability to lower hypertension and decrease the danger of strokes. Likewise, milk can diminish the creation of cholesterol by your liver and enhances visual perception. There are a few scientists who also believe that milk can reduce the danger of building up of certain types of malignancy.