Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhansu Verma
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhansu VermaYour feedback matters!
Is it fine to take amoxicillin antibiotic few days prior to the periodontal flap surgery? Thanks doc.
I am 43 years old. I am suffering teeth sensative problems. Doctor adviced to root canal treatment. I did one teeth and I dont find relise pain. Please adv any tablets reduce my problem.
I have impacted wisdom teeth it also have gap & every time when I eat some thing. Food struck in the gap. When I pull out the food from that gap it smells bad. & its not painful. & I also visited dentists he said me that it has 2 option. One is removal of wisdom teeth 2nd filling the gap. When I said the doctor which option is better he said me go for filling because your wisdom teeth is not painful. Now what should I do. I also have bad breath may be it from the gap which is made by impacted wisdom teeth. What should I do now. Please help me dentist.
Eg I am 29 years male. I suffering teeth problem on last 15to 20 days pls answer me night not sleeping full pain. No drinking cool water and cool items wt will we do?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 24 year old boy I want to know the invisalign price How much it? Can any tell me I want go through the invisalign treatment because my upper teeth is slightly tilted.
You often get into this mess of losing part or whole of the tooth, and this is actually a nasty situation in several ways. You may get severe pain there, or the sharp edge of the broken tooth may cut the cheek and other areas of the skin in the mouth while chewing or biting. Besides, if left untreated the broken part may accumulate dirt and food particles can later turn into serious infections in the gum too. It looks bad too when a front tooth is broken, and often leaves your inner lips with cuts and abrasions when the sharp edge of the broken tooth rips off skin inside the mouth as you chew.
The first aid part
There are several ways to manage a broken tooth, and the initial steps of first aid after the incident are as follows:
- To control the acute pain after a tooth breaks, you may take a painkiller like paracetamol (if you have no known allergy to the same). This will soothe the pain, and make it much easier and bearable.
- You may try sticking some sugarless chewing gum on the tooth to prevent the edges from cutting inside the mouth. In case a gum is not available, you may try putting some simple wax in there.
- Try to have food which will require less of chewing, or go on a liquid diet. This will help prevent any further damage to the tooth and surrounding tissues.
Filling and Bonding- The initial treatment
On going to the dentist, based on the severity, you will be suggested various remedies. A tooth filling or bonding is generally the remedy. If a small portion of the tooth is broken, then the tooth can be simply filed. In case it is one of the rear teeth, the tooth will be chipped and filed to smoothen the cut edge so that it never again pokes the skin around. If the break is not small, then bonding is a good option. The dentist fills the rest of the tooth space with a resin or porcelain material to make it look whole and natural again, and this solves the problem both physically and cosmetically.
Crowning the tooth
If the tooth is damaged till the nerve, root canal treatment may be needed, and thereafter a cap or crown is placed over the broken tooth. This restores both natural looks and the strength to chew.
What happens in case the entire front tooth of my child pops out of the mouth?
Do not panic in such a situation. Time is of utmost importance in such conditions. Pick the tooth from the crown portion (the portion which is visible in the mouth) and wash it under the gentle flow of tap water. After that, preserve the tooth in saline or milk. If a clean container is not available and the child is conscious, the tooth can be preserved under the tongue. Once this emergency measure is taken, rush to the dentist as soon as possible. The same tooth can be replaced (replanted) in its original position. The success of this procedure will be much more predictable if the tooth is replaced in its original place within the first few minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.