Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Haridwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivani Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani SharmaYour feedback matters!
Deficit weight loss (dwl method): watch what you eat
Follow 2 steps to weight loss. Guaranteed results within 2 weeks:
Check how many calories your body needs to maintain your body weight.
You can get this on various websites.
Count the calories in each food item you eat through the day. Just keep adding the calories you have taken.
Total of the calories in step 2 should be less than calories in step 1 = guaranteed weight loss
If you are 35 years female with height 180 cm with weight 80 kgs with no activity, you need 2185 calories to maintain 80kg.
If you eat 1500 calories a day (deficit of 500 calories a day), you will lose approximately ½ kg to 1kg per week
Tips for step2:
1. Target intake of 50% calories from calories calculated in step1 for best results. Eg if you need 2000 calories, go for 1000 calories intake/day
2. If you are not sure of the calories in each food item, don’t worry, make an approximation. You don’t have to be exact
3. If you are taking any packaged foods like chips or fries, please look at the calories per chips. All packs show calories in one serving but the pack could be of higher gms. So make sure you convert this to find out calorie per chip/fries.
5. Kcal and calories are same. Do not get confused
1. If you are underweight or have any existing ailments like diabetes, heart ailments, please do not try
2. Have realistic targets. Do not set unreasonable targets. Target should be your ideal weight based on your height.
3. Once you have achieved your target weight, please stop and eat the required calories for the new weight. Don’t continue the dwl method indefinitely as it may lead to a deficit of nutrition in your body.
4. Convert processed foods to raw foods. Like convert chips to nuts, fries to fruits.
5. Do not remain hungry – idea is to reduce the intake of calories and not stay hungry. Take small regular meals, preferably lower calorie intake but what fills the stomach.