Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Shipra ShaiwalYour feedback matters!
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well. There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings.
- Kurmura or puffed rice - A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra - A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn - Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts - Assorted nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks - A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana - This is another snack which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks - Various forms of snacks which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
The herpes simplex virus is a contagious virus that can be passed from person to person through direct contact. Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an infected adult. They then carry the virus with them for the rest of their lives.
Infection with HSV-1 can happen from general interactions such as:
- Eating from the same utensils
- Sharing lip balm
The virus spreads more quickly when an infected person is experiencing an outbreak. Anywhere from 30 to 95 percent of adults are seropositive for HSV-1, though they may never experience an outbreak. It’s also possible to get genital herpes from HSV-1 if someone who performed oral sex had cold sores during that time.
HSV-2 is contracted through forms of sexual contact with a person who has HSV-2. It is estimated that around 20 percent of sexually active adults are infected with HSV-2. While HSV-2 infections are spread through contact with a herpes sore, it is assumed that most people get HSV-1 from an infected person who is asymptomatic, or does not have sores.
Hello, I am breastfeeding now to my 6 six months baby. I had a unprotected intercourse last night and now I am worried about taking any emergency contraceptive pills which may impacts milk production. Could anyone suggest any best pills during breastfeeding which will available in Indian market. Thank you very much for your time. Regards
Main Yeh Jan na chahata hu ki new baby paida I mean pregnant krneke liye kb sex krna sahi ha? Aur mere bibi ka jo m.c prblm ha woh 3/4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kaun si time sex krne me pregnant ho shakta ha. Kindly mujhe thora jaankari dijiye.
I am 18 years old. I do not suffer from any type of sexual disease. And I am heterosexual. Though I have e physical problem which is my chest size is larger in comparison with the normal size of men. Its very embarrassing. I can not put on any type of tight fittings tshirt. So I just want to know, is there any process to normalize it without going through the process of surgery. I am ready to have any type of medicine without any side effects.
I have anxiety, depression, pcos, migraine, gastroenteritis, low hb. I am taking clonazepam. 5 mg 2 times a day and vendep 75 mg and heam up syrup. But my periods are irregular I has been two months since my last periods come. Now I got my scan done, size of my left ovary is 15 cc and left is 8.5 cc. Prolactin level is normal n hb is 7.8. Gynaecologist suggest me to take dronis 20, bt I can not cz of acidity. please suggest me what should I do to get my period n if I take meprate for periods I got periods continuously after 10 days. please help
It is often said that we are what we eat. So, when a person aims to stay healthy, maintaining a healthy rate of metabolism is important. So what about foods which can really help boost the metabolism?
While exercise is important to stay healthy, it is said that what a person eats accounts for about 70 to 75% of the entire challenge of being fit. So, it can be said that eating foods which help the metabolism stay at a high level is something which is really very important. But, what exactly are these foods?
- It is known that excessive consumption of eggs leads to high levels of cholesterol, but that really does not mean that egg whites are bad for health. As a matter of fact, not only it has a lot of Vitamin D and protein, but there is also a great amount of branched chain amino acids, which can work wonders on the metabolism of a person.
- Water is something that is really underrated in a variety of ways. It should not come as a surprise, in that case, to know that it can do its bit to help in keep a metabolism rate high. After all, something that gets the body to function more smoothly should also be part of the answer to getting a more effortless high metabolism rate! Another thing which is interesting to know when it comes to water is the fact that if it is drunk cold, more calories can be burnt as the body would spend some energy in warming the water up. Now, is this not a very simple way to go about making sure that one’s metabolism does not slow?
- There are some chemical compounds which can help when it comes to improving the metabolism. One of these happens to be capsaicin. Also, it does not mean that this compound needs to be bought or anything like that. As a matter of fact, it occurs absolutely naturally in chilli peppers. So, just incorporating some of them into the food one eats in a consistent manner will help a lot. Apart from just capsaicin, there is also quite a bit of vitamin C in chilli peppers, so it is truly a case of two birds, one stone!
- A cup of coffee is said to be a daily need for a lot of people. While too much is not good, the fact that coffee drinkers tend to have a 16% higher metabolism than normal should provide sufficient reason to make a daily coffee a habit.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!