Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. SashendraYour feedback matters!
I have migraine problem. Could you please help me with which medicines or treatment should I take for its prevention?
I am a epileptic patient. Had 3 seizures of history, all were due to lack of sleep and weakness. Then started with oxcarbazepine 300 one in morning and two at night and frisium 5 bd, docs stopped frisium 5 3years back. Its been six years since I started the medicine. I didn't had any history of seizure after I started medicine. How long do I need to continue the medicine?
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 78 kg. I also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 .i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but. From last three years I was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I never felt any type of weakness nor I look thin. I have a strong personality. The only thing I noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now. 6 month ago I had problem of head pain. Half head pain and on back side of pain .It was migraine. I left masturbation and saturated focussing on yoga. I used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours. Two month after one day I had frequent urination. The same problem goes on for three day so I had check. It was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22. 6 cc.and my weight was reduced then. 4-5 kg. Buf uric acid was normal. But from that day I used to have more symptom such as penis head pain. A very sharp pain inflammation of legs and whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Pain in whole body even mouth. Stomach pain. noticed.my blood sugar even after eating reaches to less than 70 .from these five month excessive hair growth in my body. Too.much hair all over body. eyebrows are becoming thicker .head hair chest hair. Except I dnt have beard. I have high bp 150/100. All my these symptoms correlate to adrenal gland disease. I have dark coloured urine. I also have very smelly urine these days n.so bad smell. And my chest and abdomen enlargement along with hair growth on body is on increasing frequency these days. Or pituitary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too. My belly fat is coming too .i am gaining weight even I have reduced diet. I am in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adrenal gland disease?
I am having pain in my head, and after irregular intervals. Also I am having trouble while using tablet or during studies. Is it a migraine.
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.