Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Maheshwari
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I want to know the diet chart for pregnant women and my wife has five months pregnant. If baby is weak during pregnancy then what is best diet chart for her?
Sir I ask you when plan pregnancy what precaution should be taken in mind and which type we decided plan and activity.
I'm an eighteen year old female. My partner and I have engaged in intercourse, quite a few times. I have been taking very frequent bathroom breaks but, I haven't missed my period after the act. There's no chance I'm pregnant, right?
Hi doctors My doctor told me to do at least 5iui before going for ivf .Due to I have pcos prob and hubby sperm count low (varicose vein in testicles left side) and one relative told me to do acupuncture to regulate period and 'll conceive soon suggestions about this method please.
Each person has his own individual bathroom habits and it is totally his/ her personal lifestyle that dictates their regular bowel movement. However, having a bowel movement fewer than 3 times in a week would be deemed as constipation and there can be a host of reasons leading to unhealthy poop. Thankfully, there are some foods which can help you have healthy poop without troubling your bowels and some of them are:
- Dried plums: This dry fruit is not just famous for their delicious taste but also for the fact that they contain high amounts of fiber. Fiber is a nutrient that helps in increasing the bulk of the poop and aids them to move along the intestine. Prunes or dried plums are also known to contain fermentable sugars, sorbitol, and fructans which together create a laxative effect.
- Kiwi: There is hardly any individual who doesn’t like kiwis. And the good thing is that kiwis contain a high amount of fiber which keeps the digestive tract clear. It is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which make a cupful of kiwi essential to everyday diet.
- Popcorn: It is not just a wonderful afternoon snack but can increase the daily intake of fiber in the diet. It is recommended by experts to replace the evening potato chips with popcorns that would help the body in different ways including easy bowel movement.
- Water: This is quite obvious as water is critical to keep you hydrated and help the poop move easily through the intestine. An individual who is even a bit dehydrated would have harder poop which becomes difficult to pass. It is therefore very important to drink 8 to 10 glassful of water every day.
- Flaxseeds: If someone can manage to eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a day, then the body gets 2 grams of fiber. This may sound inadequate, but it really helps in bowel movement. The best thing about flaxseeds is that one can add them in yoghurt, smoothie, salads or evening snacks. It is important to note here that one should not eat flaxseeds as a whole as the human digestive system is not able to digest it. It is important to either ground it or purchase them pre-ground to reap the benefits of flaxseeds.
- Oranges: Having a large, juicy orange in place of a glassful of orange juice can aid the digestive tract to pass the stool. One big orange can offer 4 grams of fiber in exchange of 86 calories. Plus, it is known to contain flavonols which help in treating constipation.
- Oatmeal: The best thing about oatmeal is that equal amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers. The function of insoluble fiber is to add bulk to the stool and help in passing it out quickly while the work of the soluble fiber is to dissolve in the water for formation of a gel-like substance making it easier to pass.
Try these foods today to have a healthy stool and eliminate problems of constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hot water and it’s benefits
Benefits of drinking hot water for health:
Hot water is a natural body regulator. If you kickstart your day by drinking a glass of pure warm water, you can easily step towards a healthy life. Take a look at the health benefits that hot water could offer:
1. Detoxifies the body
2. Eases bowel movements
3. Aids easy digestion
4. Promotes weight loss
5. Heals nasal & throat congestion
6. Enhances blood circulation & clears nervous system
7. Cures menstrual cramps
Benefits of drinking hot water for skin:
Hot or warm water is extremely beneficial for your skin. Instead of using lots of expensive cosmetics, you can just rely on this simple, natural remedy and get a healthy, glowing skin. Explore the benefits of drinking hot water for the skin in the following section:
1. Prevents premature ageing
2. Turns skin healthy
3. Eliminates root causes of infections
Benefits of drinking hot water for hair:
Each hair strand is comprised of almost 25% water. Therefore, the proper intake of water is crucial to get strong and healthy tresses. Know more about how hot water can help you in this regard:
1. Promotes hair growth
2. Fights dandruff
3. Offers natural vitality of hair.